Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban (6217 Views)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban by ruffhandu: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2023
gare:

So if they have an existing visa it will be cancelled, and if there kids are schooling abroad the visa cancelled and they will be sent back home.
I think that's a starting point. To teach them a big lesson
I don't think it will affect their kids.
Re: INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban by ruffhandu: 4:57am On Apr 01, 2023
walex2:
deluded people, brand news ko brand paper ni

Na only you people dey lose election? The earlier you guys realize that 2023 election is over the better for you, yeye people spewing up fake news on daily basis. I don't know how you gona win election without core north and north east, coming third to claim first position
Why are you attacking me?
Re: INEC Chairman, Wike And Fayose And Others Included In USA Visa Ban by Bukola94: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2023
chrisxxx:

Ask them oooo
Is USA a holy land/virgin land. Say them dey pluck money, gold and is the safest place on earth ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / Workers’ Day: NLC Demands For 65 Years Retirement Age / We Will Protect Nigerians’ Rights Regardless Of Ethnic Origins – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.