Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment (24114 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by abobote: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
What concerns ICPC with sexual harassment
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
If an authority in a tertiary institution cannot have the decency and professionalism to separate his job from his list, then he needs to be canned for life!

I have always maintained that we have been too tolerant of the misbehaviors of these University tutors.

They actually believe they are beyond the laws which apply to non-lecturers.
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Gillo78: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Aboki & drug they re 5&6, lecturers & ladies re like that too
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by stamapro(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
He should be thoroughly investigated and dealt with, there could be plenty other victims. His cup just got full. Shameless Dr.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by overdrive(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

Head of the department of religious studies !

Pussy once landed me into where I lost millions.

Care to elaborate?
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by nedekid: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
See his face. Na this kin men de like that kind thing.
Meanwhile does this happen in private uni too?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
These waste side Muslims den use towtow swear for una ni
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by jackpot(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Igbo Christians arent saints too
And what makes you think that he/she/it is Igbo?
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by chris4gold(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
E shocked uπŸ˜† especially the religious part😁😁😁 these guys can fu*k anything...it could also be a set upπŸ€”

silvoclaira:
These men...

The defendant, Dr. Olaniran, while being the Head of Department of Religious Studies at TASUED

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by anyilalaz: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
All this yeye lecturer of yeye courses...Can someone tell me the importance of this course to the contemporary society of today Nigeria?!
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Charlie2020(f): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Onefornaija:
Nawao.

That's good.

All these lecturers should be castrated.

See this mint phone below
where is the mint phone
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

Head of the department of religious studies !

Pussy once landed me into where I lost millions.
Haha narrate the story for us bad guy
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Benrosaria(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
the fool fell for a set up and a lecturer of RELIGIOUS STUDIES, what a mockery of "a god thing".
whats the job of a lecturer if not reading
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by ofuonyebi: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
chai...i think this kind thing don die down small...
see.....them no show the lady but the put the face of the yawa condo

abeg this women HOLE no go kill foolish men finish so?
even the punishment already plenty more the the 5-minutes juice wey the idiot wan drink from innocent pickin

na as we get few good teachers wey dey make the name of 9ja great
na so the plenty yeye ones wey the look for opus to tarnish the image
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Ibegtodiffer: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Laple0541:
95% of Nigerian University male lecturers harass their students sexually.
Huge lies. 95%! Ha ha na
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by OtuologyProf(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
See someone's father that's supposed to protect the puna within his jurisdiction.
I don't know why my fellow lecturers can't look beyond the school environment. Is it a crime that parents decided to gather a lot of puna together for education sake?
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
jackpot:
And what makes you think that he/she/it is Igbo?

They are the only group of people with irrational thinking
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Successfulben: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
As a university lecturer under the faculty of education in one of Nigeria's leading universities and currently pursuing my P.HD, I have had the priviledges to sleep with many female students but didn't do it, except for the ones who just decide to pay me in kind because I am one of the nicest lecturer in the faculty. I know of many lecturers in my department who are pastors and are equally promiscuous.
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
treatise:
Doing unreligious thing in Religious Department grin
Gbamsulotely, and the mugu will be sent to an unreligious jail cheesy
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by HELLASJ(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
aycorporat:
Lecturers need to rise above board and be more honourable in their chosen profession. Gratification and sex for marks should be a thing of the past.

Maybe, his cup is full and the girl decided to set him up for total disgrace.

But Govt needs to also increase lecturers salary. PhD holder earns less than 200k monthly, haba!
Chairman no PhD holder's pay is below 200k. PhD holders take home is more than 250k, don't be deceived, those lecturers lie alot about their salaries.
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by treatise: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, and the mugu will be sent to an unreligious jail cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by aycorporat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
HELLASJ:

Chairman no PhD holder's pay is below 200k. PhD holders take home is more than 250k, don't be deceived, those lecturers lie alot about their salaries.

Serious?

They will now be forming victims of Government's slavery
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Menclothing: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Public universities lecturers
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
naptu2:

https://icpc.gov.ng/2023/03/31/sexual-harassment-icpc-arraigns-lecturer/
This is a case of sexual Exploitation not Harrasment. There are differences between sexual Harrasment, sexual Abuse and sexual Exploitation.
In this case, it is sexual Exploitation not Harrasment
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by bigtt76(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hin face resembo those lecture wen go say 'just the tip' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

naptu2:

https://icpc.gov.ng/2023/03/31/sexual-harassment-icpc-arraigns-lecturer/
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by OKEMKPI: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
He is which tribe?
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
angry angry Evil beings! He should be handed a very lengthy prison sentence if found guilty,so others will learn.
See his wicked, ugly face, like the ass of a hippopotamus.
Re: ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment by Banhammy717: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2023
The man looks like Obasanjo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations / Reasons Why Young Nigerians Find It Difficult To Gain Admission In Nigeria / Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.