Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

"I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts (23657 Views)

I'm A Billionaire, I Own 30 Mansions - Portable Boasts / Portable Boasts As Be Shares "Odogwu Bitters" To The Streets / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Embattled Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has boasted that he is smarter than most educated people.

The ‘Zazoo’ crooner, while reflecting on his life, said he has learned more in the streets than in the four walls of a classroom.

Portable made the remarks on his social media handles on Thursday, amidst his rift with the Nigeria Police.

In an Instagram post, the controversial singer wrote, “Zazuu I have learned more in the streets than in any classroom. I’m still smarter than you in the Zoo my future is in God’s hands. Ika of Africa Akoi Grace. Dr Zeh Nation many many inspiration.”

Recall that Portable was handed a 72-hour ultimatum by the Ogun State Police Command to report himself to the nearest police station after he was captured in a viral video resisting arrest by operatives of the force.

However, in a video shared on his Tiktok page, the singer explained that the man who brought the police to arrest him was his ex-worker and was into Internet fraud against his advice.

He claimed he disciplined the ex-staff after he refused to change his ways and sacked him.

He maintained that what transpired between him and the complainant was none of the police’s business, insisting that he has the right to beat his worker.

The 72-hour ultimatum issued to Portable by the Police on Wednesday expires Friday [today].

DAILY POST

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by meum: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zazzu from the zoo😂

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by God1000(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Says the flibbertigibbet

Smart in what way? his antics abi

I've never seen such an egregious, obnoxious, mischievous and unscrupulous person

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Cashio(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
We already see his smartness everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Odin13: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
He’s wiser than all Sophisticator’s elites ..

Dr zeh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
insisting that he has the right to beat his worker

What Portable is smoking is bigger than his head. I'll suggest he leave Ijebu to Lagos, those dealers for Ijebu are selling strong smoke and it's not healthy for Ika of Africa.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

Smarter in what way? his antics abi

I've never seen such an egregious, obnoxious, mischievous and unscrupulous person
All these grammar for Portable You dey overdo things o cheesy

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by God1000(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

All these grammar for Portable You dey overdo things o cheesy
Lol, he deserves it

11 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Sunofgod(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's true....most graduates couldn't hustle n100 in a day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by ExAngel007(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by VenExchangee: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Felabrity: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Give him his flowers, he is

But he should leave drugs alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Dangrace01: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
No b lie

2 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na the obsolete" zazuzeh "this guy still dey use dey boast so.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Rebuker(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol. That's why he calls himself a baboon living in the zoo, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0LpV5wD5s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by stano2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omo no be by school ooo.
Street smartness is necessary

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by habsydiamond(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
He smart pass smart phones sef... zaazuu the baboon from the zoo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by yinkus6750(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
His partially correct
Most learned people lack sense

6 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
You're free to talk. You get small change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by VenExchangee: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

He didn't say he can read and write more than them, so upon all this your grammar you don't know what been smart means? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by azpekuliar: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
One hit wonder. With your smartness go release another hit make we dance na... grin

7 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by Asamota: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dunning Kruger syndrome

2 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
I know that he is smarter than some moderators on this forum

8 Likes

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by 43Ronin: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
So you are smarter than osinbajo. Lol. Dey play

1 Like

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by achimendy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Says the flibbertigibbet

Pls be calming down.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by whippersnapper(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Low self esteem
Re: "I’m Smarter Than Those Who Went To School" – Portable Boasts by endsarrrs(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
True.

Portable maybe smarter than Mahmoud INEC boss

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.