Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha (23527 Views)

Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by Danisaint112(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
MightySparrow:

Hahahaha.grin grin grin
that's relics from ancient civilization when easterners were living in huts. You know it is easier to demolish huts than houses.

My town is one of the earliest in Yoruba land. It is a small place with rich history.

By the way, Yoruba people used TV first in Africa even before France. Those days you easterners were still tying wrapper. grin grin grin

See this guy telling us fairy tales told by his grandpa 😂
Dude proof or you vanish okpo! 🤣
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by matm: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
To make Anambra clean, the responsibility should be shifted to the masses who litter their sorrounding.Sanitary inspectors shld be deployed to get people whose sorrundings are dirty.Such shld be arrested , prosecuted and fined.Thats all.
Govt shld stop wasting it's resources on cleaning wastes dt reappear after clearing

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

See this guy telling us fairy tales told by his grandpa 😂
Dude proof or you vanish okpo! 🤣

Hahaha, na lie?
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by NwekereNdoki: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's not enough to clear the gutters.

The drainages must be closed so that dirts will not find it's way into it again and there should be designated waste disposal points at every 500 meter

Then a robust waste collection and then a waste recycling plant in every zone

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by SReporters: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
NwekereNdoki:
It's not enough to clear the gutters.

The drainages must be closed so that dirts will not find it's way into it again and there should be designated waste disposal points at every 500 meter

Then a robust waste collection and then a waste recycling plant in every zone

Excellent idea

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by rajiedreez: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Anambra is among the most planned states in Nigeria and the state is by far better than your backward unplanned state

It surprises me when you say that a state the sitting governor acknowledged is the erosion capital of Nigeria is well planned. It's really surprising. It's either the governor doesn't know what he's saying or you probably know what he doesn't know about the state. grin
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by 0fodirinwa: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mumu man, the governor was making a political state to attract more funds, not that in reality that there are more erosion in Anambra than your backward unplanned shithole state.

Stop deceiving yourself, Anambra is better planned and by far more developed than your backward useless worthless state

rajiedreez:

It surprises me when you say that a state the sitting governor acknowledged is the erosion capital of Nigeria is well planned. It's really surprising. It's either the governor doesn't know what he's saying or you probably know what he doesn't know about the state. D

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by rajiedreez: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:
Mumu man, the governor was making a political state to attract more funds, not that in reality that there are more erosion in Anambra than your backward unplanned shithole state.

Stop deceiving yourself, Anambra is better planned and by far more developed than your backward useless worthless state

Why na, you don't need to let me know of your frustrations. We're engaging in matured dialogue here. Or are you incapable of communicating without insults?
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by 0fodirinwa: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mature dialogue is we comparing your backward state with Anambra. Stop crying foul, let's do the comparison

rajiedreez:

Why na, you don't need to let me know of your frustrations. We're engaging in matured dialogue here. Or are you incapable of communicating without insults?
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by feedthenation(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
---Anambra will soon be like Dubai---
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by rajiedreez: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
0fodirinwa:
Mature dialogue is we comparing your backward state with Anambra. Stop crying foul, let's do the comparison

No vex grin grin grin well continue when you've calm down. Ndo o

Note, I'm not the cause of your anger though. And before I forget, I'm from Ọ̀yọ́ state
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by 0fodirinwa: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na you dey vex for no reason because I called for comparison. Someone from the brown rustic roof and mud houses capital of the world. Tufia cheesy cheesy

rajiedreez:

No vex well continue when you've calm down. Ndo o
Note, I'm not the cause of your anger though. And before I forget, I'm from Ọ̀yọ́ state
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by olawonder(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2023
BlackKafka:

Ladipo for one was shut down numerous times by Fashola and Ambode for filth.

Yea, I think Ladipo should be repossessed by the state govt, sell the entire area to developers for new urban development. The spare parts mongers can be relocated to a new remote area maybe in Imota or Badagry axis!
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by Heavensent01(m): 2:44am On Apr 01, 2023
BlackKafka:

Lagos streets get cleaner and saner in December.

sad east people are pigs
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
He go say he borrowed $2b to clear the drainage.African politicians are ineptitude.
Tomorrow, you will rush to say that he already said it..

Whereas everything is still a figment of your own imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by olaoye2008: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Na Lagos b their new home.
I love this man sha unlike someone that is fighting hard to become Lagos Landlord.
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by obyno82: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
sleek214:
Anambra is lucky to have this man, unlike the fraud that was there for 8 years without an achievement that some disgruntled people are pushing to be President.

Naturally you don't have sense
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
MightySparrow:
So the igbos are running from dirty East to Lagos.
Ehnnnngrin

Even ekiti, Ogun, oyo, ondo and osun too grin
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
BossGerald:

Even ekiti, Ogun, oyo, ondo and osun too grin

They will soon be "developing" these states.
Adara nita ma dara nile fifi. grin grin
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
MightySparrow:

They will soon be "developing" these states.
Adara nita ma dara nile fifi. grin grin

Okpo, when your people in those backward states have abandoned it and are now claiming lagosians...who'll develop it??

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
BossGerald:

Okpo, when your people in those backward states have abandoned it and are now claiming lagosians...who'll develop it??

What exactly is the development?
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
MightySparrow:

What exactly is the development?

How would you know when you too abandoned your ekiti village to lagos and refused to return??
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
BossGerald:

How would you know when you too abandoned your ekiti village to lagos and refused to return??

What exactly has igbos do to develop Lagos?
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

What exactly has igbos do to develop Lagos?

What exactly has yorubas do to develop the former federal capital??
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
BossGerald:

What exactly has yorubas do to develop the former federal capital??

Just mention what igbos did or are doing to develop Lagos.
Let me help you. e.g
1. Igbos built third mainland bridge
2.. lgbos built VGC
3. Igbos built national stadium
4. Igba built Banana Island

What exactly did igbos do more than yorubas or any other tribes in Lagos?
Fake drugs and materials, baby factories
Alaba market.

You people are too proud
Yet if they are numbering 10 richest people in Nigeria, male or female the no1 Igbo has never ranked among the first 10.
Google it. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Just mention what igbos did or are doing to develop Lagos.
Let me help you. e.g
1. Igbos built third mainland bridge
2.. lgbos built VGC
3. Igbos built national stadium
4. Igba built Banana Island

What exactly did igbos do more than yorubas or any other tribes in Lagos?
Fake drugs and materials, baby factories
Alaba market.

You people are too proud
Yet if they are numbering 10 richest people in Nigeria, male or female the no1 Igbo has never ranked among the first 10.
Google it. grin grin

Stop being mischievous, it can never help you in life. Third mainland bridge, national stadium, banana island that you mentioned, was it built by a yoruba man?? Without federal government presents??

What exactly do yorubas do more than igbos or any other tribes in lagos?? Owomida, agbero, skull mining?

You people are too ignorant and dumb, what has your few richest men done to improve your people's lives??

You have richest men and women and majority of your people are still living in abject poverty.

Thank God for the former federal capital Lagos, that has beeb saving your lives else I wonder how many more months for you guys to go into extinction due to poverty.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop being mischievous, it can never help you in life. Third mainland bridge, national stadium, banana island that you mentioned, was it built by a yoruba man?? Without federal government presents??

What exactly do yorubas do more than igbos or any other tribes in lagos?? Owomida, agbero, skull mining?

You people are too ignorant and dumb, what has your few richest men done to improve your people's lives??

You have richest men and women and majority of your people are still living in abject poverty.

Thank God for the former federal capital Lagos, that has beeb saving your lives else I wonder how many more months for you guys to go into extinction due to poverty.

What is your definition of poverty? What does an Igbo man or race have or are that yoruba man is not more home or globally?

There are racial differences: the price igbo people out on money is not the way others see it. Money rules in Igbo land. Money is idolized.
When you hustle in another man's land, you want to show something to impress but the owner doesn't need to impress a stranger. This craze inform criminal acts to blend. This is the reason for igbos criminalites home and abroad.

So, who goes to Igboland for greener pastures? It is a dry place. Which yoruba people is begging igbos for a living. None.

You can relocate to your place. Yoruband will still remain on top. Seventy percent or more of money in circulation is in Yorubaland. The produce of the North, the merchandise of the East, the music and Nollywood cannot have definition without Yorubaland. You don't know that such people are mentally superior. The other time Fashola forcefully returned those who couldn't 'make sense' to their states. The day igbos fail to remit taxes, what do you think.
If nigeria splits today, you think igbos will not be taxed more?

You are a potato forming smart.

Let me leave you to your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

What is your definition of poverty? What does an Igbo man or race have or are that yoruba man is not more home or globally?

I should be the one asking you what does a yoruba man or race has that igbo man is not more home or globally.

There are racial differences: the price igbo people out on money is not the way others see it. Money rules in Igbo land. Money is idolized.
When you hustle in another man's land, you want to show something to impress but the owner doesn't need to impress a stranger. This craze inform criminal acts to blend. This is the reason for igbos criminalites home and abroad.

Reverse is the case here, yorubas idolise and worship money and people that's why those at lagos have sold almost all their properties, while majority of your people worship your thieving politicians.

So, who goes to Igboland for greener pastures? It is a dry place. Which yoruba people is begging igbos for a living. None.
The fact is that your lazy ass can never compete here in igbo land, what do you think you can do successfully here that even our old women cannot do even more??

You can relocate to your place. Yoruband will still remain on top. Seventy percent or more of money in circulation is in Yorubaland. The produce of the North, the merchandise of the East, the music and Nollywood cannot have definition without Yorubaland. You don't know that such people are mentally superior. The other time Fashola forcefully returned those who couldn't 'make sense' to their states. The day igbos fail to remit taxes, what do you think.
If nigeria splits today, you think igbos will not be taxed more?

Just say lagos, which one be yoruba land? What's in your other big for nothing 5 states that we don't have here.

FYI, I don't live anywhere near your slummy region, you can check my past threads here for clues, where I live can even pass as a GRA in your slummy region.

I'm very certain you're replying me from lagos, what's pursuing all of you from your backward states that you claim are doing OK with brown roofs and poverty everywhere??

If Nigeria is divided today, I wonder where the 90% of your youths doing owomida will earn from...they'll turn to arm robbers and terrorise you all.

You are a potato forming smart.

Let me leave you to your delusion.

You're the one deluded here bro
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by MightySparrow: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
BossGerald:

I should be the one asking you what does a yoruba man or race has that igbo man is not more home or globally.

Reverse is the case here, yorubas idolise and worship money and people that's why those at lagos have sold almost all their properties, while majority of your people worship your thieving politicians.

The fact is that your lazy ass can never compete here in igbo land, what do you think you can do successfully here that even our old women cannot do even more??

Just say lagos, which one be yoruba land? What's in your other big for nothing 5 states that we don't have here.

FYI, I don't live anywhere near your slummy region, you can check my past threads here for clues, where I live can even pass as a GRA in your slummy region.

I'm very certain you're replying me from lagos, what's pursuing all of you from your backward states that you claim are doing OK with brown roofs and poverty everywhere??

If Nigeria is divided today, I wonder where the 90% of your youths doing owomida will earn from...they'll turn to arm robbers and terrorise you all.

You're the one deluded here bro

You don't get it bloda. Tell me one special thing Igbo people that Igbo has that yoruba is not more.

Is it Hausa - Fulani that go to compete in your God - forsaken land now. Expertrates? We are you running away from home? Your place is not conducive for you to prosper? You see, only establishment Hausa has in your region is Islamic centre. Why Dangote is not looking for Anambra or Enugu to build his business? Your mom land that is rejecting you is cursed, why would I or any sensible Nigerian go to compete there?
Leave our Lagos for us. The slum in other parts of Yorubaland is filled with criminally minded Igbos we cannot trust with our lives because of fake drugs and materials.
Why on earth are you friends we don't need.

You are more of nuisance than benevolent to us. We are lazy, yet ruling, providing living for you people. When will you make your land appealing for others to live and prosper?

I can almost guess you are even typing this rubbish in a yoruba state or Lagos.
Igbo cn land reject her children who dying to live in other people's land or steal other people's land.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

You don't get it bloda. Tell me one special thing Igbo people that Igbo has that yoruba is not more.

You too don't get it bloda. Is there any special thing that yoruba people has that igbos don't have and even more??

Is it Hausa - Fulani that go to compete in your God - forsaken land now. Expertrates? We are you running away from home? Your place is not conducive for you to prosper? You see, only establishment Hausa has in your region is Islamic centre. Why Dangote is not looking for Anambra or Enugu to build his business? Your mom land that is rejecting you is cursed, why would I or any sensible Nigerian go to compete there?
Leave our Lagos for us. The slum in other parts of Yorubaland is filled with criminally minded Igbos we cannot trust with our lives because of fake drugs and materials.
Why on earth are you friends we don't need.
Lagos is former federal capital, get that into your empty skull, you're nothing but an economic immigrant in lagos...why did you abandon your backward ogun village and run to lagos and refuse to return?? Atleast I myself no dey lagos.

Dangote is not the only business man in nigeria, we have so many established indigenous and foreign companies here, you can keep worshiping dangote for investing in your waste lands while your people do owomida for a living.

The only criminally minded people are your skull mining and organ harvesting brothers from Osun and Ogun state whence we see their news almost daily.

You are more of nuisance than benevolent to us. We are lazy, yet ruling, providing living for you people. When will you make your land appealing for others to live and prosper?

Oga go and face your dirty owomida miscreants constituting nuisance all over lagos.

I don't live in your overrated region. You've refused to travel that's why you're comfortable in your mushin slum thinking Nigeria starts and ends in lagos.

There's far better cities in the south south and east, much more livable than your overhyped slummy region

I can almost guess you are even typing this rubbish in a yoruba state or Lagos.
Igbo cn land reject her children who dying to live in other people's land or steal other people's land.

Go look up Benin city, Asaba, portharcourt, Enugu, Owerri, uyo, calabar etc...these are much developed cities in the south better than your brown roof dilapidated shity you call cities where your people live in abject poverty.

Again, Nigeria does not start and end In lagos, go back to your backward Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BanyXchi: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
BossGerald:

You too don't get it bloda. Is there any special thing that yoruba people has that igbos don't have and even more??

Lagos is former federal capital, get that into your empty skull, you're nothing but an economic immigrant in lagos...why did you abandon your backward ogun village and run to lagos and refuse to return?? Atleast I myself no dey lagos.

Dangote is not the only business man in nigeria, we have so many established indigenous and foreign companies here, you can keep worshiping dangote for investing in your waste lands while your people do owomida for a living.

The only criminally minded people are your skull mining and organ harvesting brothers from Osun and Ogun state whence we see their news almost daily.

Oga go and face your dirty owomida miscreants constituting nuisance all over lagos.

I don't live in your overrated region. You've refused to travel that's why you're comfortable in your mushin slum thinking Nigeria starts and ends in lagos.

There's far better cities in the south south and east, much more livable than your overhyped slummy region

Go look up Benin city, Asaba, portharcourt, Enugu, Owerri, uyo, calabar etc...these are much developed cities in the south better than your brown roof dilapidated shity you call cities where your people live in abject poverty.

Again, Nigeria does not start and end In lagos, go back to your backward Ogun state.
all I see here is cope, your poverty-stricken Os u brothers in Akure alone is triple the Yorubas in your blighted yEast. Nothing works in that red mud dilapidated gully erosion-ravaged Alayibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umaru Dikko Is Dead - Prominent Northern Politician / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation / How 32 Defected Reps Lost Re-election Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.