Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha (23531 Views)

Soludo Flags Off Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover And Bus Terminal / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
all I see here is cope, your poverty-stricken Os u brothers in Akure alone is triple the Yorubas in your blighted yEast. Nothing works in that red mud dilapidated gully erosion-ravaged Alayibo.

None of your poverty-stricken brown roof dilapidated cities is half as developed as Enugu, Owerri, onitsha, Asaba or igweocha(portharcourt)

You can keep deceiving yourself with igbos in akure nonsense, even my home town has better housing, water and roads than your brown roof akure.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BanyXchi: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
BossGerald:

None of your poverty-stricken brown roof dilapidated cities is half as developed as Enugu, Owerri, onitsha, Asaba or igweocha(portharcourt)

You can keep deceiving yourself with igbos in akure nonsense, even my home town has better housing, water and roads than your brown roof akure.
Not this same delusi0nal O su miscreant again. Don't add Aniomaland(Asaba) and Ikwerreland(PH) to your five leprous contiguous shithole region O su. There's no where in your red mud barren poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged god forsaken shithole worth enough to call city. Onitsha, Enugwu, owerri, these are the blighted shitholes I have suggested should be turned to national cemeteries.

Your smelling poverty-stricken people flocking to Akure on Ifesinachili, GIG, ABC, Chisco, Ekene delichukwu buses will lynch you if you tell them to go back to Alayibo. Your hometown is just like every place in the yEast, a shithole. Yorubaland is the Obodo Yoruba your people flock to to make it in life omo ibo. The best to ever come out from your cursed tribe had to come to my region to school, live, dress like us, integrate into our civilization and society to make it. From Achebe to Zik to Ojukwu. No Yoruba ever have to visit that viper's den you call region and that's the truth no matter how much you delude yourself.
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
Not this same delusi0nal O su miscreant again. Don't add Aniomaland(Asaba) and Ikwerreland(PH) to your five leprous contiguous shithole region O su. There's no where in your red mud barren poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged god forsaken shithole worth enough to call city. Onitsha, Enugwu, owerri, these are the blighted shitholes I have suggested should be turned to national cemeteries.
Asaba and portharcourt is not igbo land abi?? Its never my fault that you aren't educated and refused to travel, who are the anioma's and who are the ikwerre's??

I have seen your slummy Ibadan, Abeokuta, ado ekiti and oshogbo. These are your poverty stricken capital of your states, that's why all of you have abandoned your respective backward states to lagos in the night only to claim lagos is yoruba land in the morning.

Your smelling poverty-stricken people flocking to Akure on Ifesinachili, GIG, ABC, Chisco, Ekene delichukwu buses will lynch you if you tell them to go back to Alayibo. Your hometown is just like every place in the yEast, a shithole. Yorubaland is the Obodo Yoruba your people flock to to make it in life omo ibo. The best to ever come out from your cursed tribe had to come to my region to school, live, dress like us, integrate into our civilization and society to make it. From Achebe to Zik to Ojukwu. No Yoruba ever have to visit that viper's den you call region and that's the truth no matter how much you delude yourself.

Which one did you enter to lagos when you abandoned and fled from your backward ekiti village?? Nurudeen transport company??

Same people that'll happily pay 30k every December just to be home, you said will lynch you when you tell them to go back to the east?? You're an illiterate.

Where's even developed in that your overrated region, no standard airports, roads, water and Internet, the only yorubas on nairaland are the ones like you that fled their thick villages to live in lagos... none of them have ever argued from oshogbo or even big slum Ibadan.

Oga south east is not your mate and igboland didn't end in Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BanyXchi: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
We
BossGerald:

Asaba and portharcourt is not igbo land abi?? Its never my fault that you aren't educated and refused to travel, who are the anioma's and who are the ikwerre's??

I have seen your slummy Ibadan, Abeokuta, ado ekiti and oshogbo. These are your poverty stricken capital of your states, that's why all of you have abandoned your respective backward states to lagos in the night only to claim lagos is yoruba land in the morning.

Which one did you enter to lagos when you abandoned and fled from your backward ekiti village?? Nurudeen transport company??

Same people that'll happily pay 30k every December just to be home, you said will lynch you when you tell them to go back to the east?? You're an illiterate.

Where's even developed in that your overrated region, no standard airports, roads, water and Internet, the only yorubas on nairaland are the ones like you that fled their thick villages to live in lagos... none of them have ever argued from oshogbo or even big slum Ibadan.

Oga south east is not your mate and igboland didn't end in Southeast.
O su stop trying to gumbody with Aniomas and Ikwerres, stop adding those 2 places to your landlocked barren God-forsaken red mud region. If you go to PH and call it ibo you'll not live alive. Wetin join Asaba and PH with your blighted yEast

Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ilesha are Obodo Yoruba your people flock to when they jump on Ifesinachili, Chisco buses to escape the mass poverty and degeneracy going on in that viper's den you call region. Ibadan is more developed than the whole of iboland. I can remember how I came here with facts and you ended up running away like the typical yiiibo coward. Lagos is part of Yorubaland and will always be Omo yiibo.

You always keep saying the same thing to cope Omo Igbo. There are more Yorubas migrating from Lagos to Ibadan to settle than vice versa. Ibadan is the 2nd fastest growing city in Africa. Ibadan is more developed than the whole of shitgboland.

The yiibos that refused to go home this last Xmas begs to differ. Nothing scares your destitute people than being told to go back to forbidden landlocked gully erosion-ravaged forest.

Where's the airport in yiboland? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ When Ibadan was making history your people were still stark naked hopping with monkeys. SW has the highest FDI and Human Development index. Imagine a Igbo like you with more than 70% of your people living like stone age people, without Basic water (esp in Enugu), roads, hospitals,and internet trolling a region your fathers sees as heaven. Tell me any shitgbo that didn't have to come to Obodo Yoruba to make it in lifeπŸ˜‚

Keep wallowing in your delusions Omo ibo, iboland is a landlocked barren filthy slummy region and Ikwerreland and Aniomaland will always resist your expansionalism
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Every governor that comes to Anambra does this urban cleaning thing. They need to rally round and get a permanent solution to it.

Apart from the road starting from where Ojukwu's statue is to perhaps Ziks/Borromeo Roundabout, Onitsha di ajo dirty.
Re: Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha by BossGerald: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
We O su stop trying to gumbody with Aniomas and Ikwerres, stop adding those 2 places to your landlocked barren God-forsaken red mud region. If you go to PH and call it ibo you'll not live alive. Wetin join Asaba and PH with your blighted yEast

Omo ale, I don ask you b4, who are the anioma and ikwerre?? You no even fit do a simple research?? Illiterate.

Igbo is the major language in Asaba and portharcourt despite being a metropolitan city, I don't expect you to know because you can never afford to travel out your mushin slum

Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ilesha are Obodo Yoruba your people flock to when they jump on Ifesinachili, Chisco buses to escape the mass poverty and degeneracy going on in that viper's den you call region. Ibadan is more developed than the whole of iboland. I can remember how I came here with facts and you ended up running away like the typical yiiibo coward. Lagos is part of Yorubaland and will always be Omo yiibo.

Igbos even dominated your major markets, that's where all the envy is from...you're only bitter.

Ibadan is the largest slum on the continent and that's a fact, aside few scanty estates and GRAs which is barely 5% of Ibadan, the rest are poverty ridden dorm.

Awori owns lagos, go back and develop your backward ekiti village and leave lagos for Lagosians, awon eleribu.

You always keep saying the same thing to cope Omo Igbo. There are more Yorubas migrating from Lagos to Ibadan to settle than vice versa. Ibadan is the 2nd fastest growing city in Africa. Ibadan is more developed than the whole of shitgboland.

Haha, the only yorubas migrating from lagos to ibadan are owomida agberos exporting their thuggery business to where they came from.

Ibadan is nothing but a very large slum area.

The yiibos that refused to go home this last Xmas begs to differ. Nothing scares your destitute people than being told to go back to forbidden landlocked gully erosion-ravaged forest.

You just chose to deceive yourself. Omo ale.

At the rate of 30k from lagos to onitsha last December, people where flocking, some even slept at the transport company's, just to catch the available bus.

How many of you went back to your ekiti,oyo and ogun backward villages?? None grin ...you couldn't afford the price even though its cheaper

Where's the airport in yiboland? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ When Ibadan was making history your people were still stark naked hopping with monkeys. SW has the highest FDI and Human Development index. Imagine a Igbo like you with more than 70% of your people living like stone age people, without Basic water (esp in Enugu), roads, hospitals,and internet trolling a region your fathers sees as heaven. Tell me any shitgbo that didn't have to come to Obodo Yoruba to make it in lifeπŸ˜‚

You asked where is the airport in igboland?? Really?? Your sheer foolishness is unrivalled.

Southeast alone has 4 standard airports excluding Asaba and portharcourt Airports.

Which airport dey your overrated slummy region?? Ibadan grazing reserve airport?? You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't even travel on air from your backward ekiti state to any part of the without moving down to lagos and spending the whole day in traffic. Shame.

Ogun state is worst, we saw news here on nairaland about somewhere in Yewa where they don't have a single road, drinking water, electricity or even Internet...tueh

Keep wallowing in your delusions Omo ibo, iboland is a landlocked barren filthy slummy region and Ikwerreland and Aniomaland will always resist your expansionalism

Omo ale, you cannot stay in your mushin slum and tell aniomas who dey are, go tell Regina Daniel, okowa, okonjo iweala, emefiele that they're not igbos nau.

Ikwerre land stops in ikwerre local government, they're and speaks igbo, Portharcourt is largely obigbo people of rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IG To Withdraw Mobile Police From Vips, Establishes Special Squad / Balarabe Abbas Lawal Collapses During Ministerial Screening / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.