Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma (24507 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by orazx: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jones4190:
is APC still a Muslim party?

Show me a Christian Governor in Kano and I will show you a goat with nine heads
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Zlatty69: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
That's my KING.... TOR TIV
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by blackpanda: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
I dont know how this is going to work. Mixing politics and clergy

Make we de watch
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Asour: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
he has never served in any public office before, so yes his hands are clean to some extent, at least for now

Your hands are either clean or they are not.

Not 'to an extent'.

How many days drops of urine can you permit in your pot of soup given that 1 or 2 drops can never kill you in the soup.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by EagleSquare1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
They are up to a good start seeking blessings from the Royal Fathers. Wishing them all the best

Freestyl:
In a show of deference to the traditional institutions of the Tiv and Idoma people, the Benue State Governor-Elect, Rev. Fr. Dr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, presented his INEC Certificate of Return to the paramount rulers of both kingdoms.

The ceremony, which took place separately at the palaces of the Tor Tiv, HRM, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese Ayatse, on Wednesday 29th March, 2023, and Ochi’Idoma, HRM, Elaigwu Obagaji John, on Thursday, 30th March, 2023, was witnessed by a large gathering of dignitaries, supporters, and well-wishers.

Speaking at the events, Fr. Alia expressed his gratitude to the Benue State Council of Chiefs and the entire Benue people for their overwhelming support during the election and emphasized the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of the state.

He stated, "I am humbled by the mandate given to me by the good people of Benue State, and I promise to do everything in my power to deliver on the promises I made during the campaign." "However, I am also mindful of the fact that traditional institutions play a crucial role in the governance of our state, and I am committed to working closely with the Tiv and Idoma paramount rulers to move Benue State forward."

In response, the paramount rulers thanked Fr. Alia for his visit and assured him of their support and cooperation in his administration.

The presentation of the INEC Certificate of Return to the traditional rulers is a significant gesture that highlights the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of our dear state and also serves as an example of the need for collaboration between the government and traditional leaders.

https://alia2023.org/fr-alia-presents-certificate-of-return-to-tor-tiv-and-ochiidoma/
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Linuxdomains: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
I release Blessings and prosperity upon the people of Benue State. A new dawn is here.

Pls, in Heaven's name, I need 8k to buy drugs for my mum. I'm still an undergraduate, the first born and without a father. I can't afford 8k at the moment, pls help save my mom's health. It's painful seeing ur mum sick when money would have helped but u don't have it. I'm mad right now
And you are releasing blessings upon Benue state? my guy release that blessing upon yourself and solve your problems.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Linuxdomains: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jones4190:
is APC still a Muslim party?
Benue state as a whole is not a Muslim state and cannot be one.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Ameduedwin: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Father in politics come win governor ontop hmmm, let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life.
is politics an evil thing? politics is the process of electing a good leader to rule over the people, the way Nigeria practice and projected politics make politics bad
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by SunMusk(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
The ochi Idoma is pastor before he accept to be king of Idoma land. So let's see how it goes
gfelo:
Wao this Benue governor is different, the first Governor to ever recognise traditional rulers.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by McLizbae: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Igede nko!?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Faber:
Mbaka how far...

You still dey run ya mouth a fellow priest don come out to save his people, your own is to be collecting bribes from politicians and causing confusion

Mind your words bro..

U won't know
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Unfortunately Many people willbbe decieved by "REV. Fr." Attached to his name.......I rest my case!

Taaaaaah..

Let's try priesthood them

Since common mumu don Bleep up..

Next now na babalawo if priest disappoint
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Ingocof(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
treatise:

Who will be his "first lady"?

You
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by treatise: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ingocof:

You
I for like am o, just to fix weavon and do makeup
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by sacajawea: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Father in politics come win governor ontop hmmm, let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life.
As him Bow down, royal Father give am Staff really surprise me
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by edungene7: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
I see a new Benue fr Alia is already showing a clear difference uniting the two dominant tribes in Benue who have been living in cold war this is what Nigeria needs right now a true unifer not the hypocrites masquerading as politicians a lot of persons don't know that Fr. Alia is likened to Mbaka in Enugu he is a spiritual minded priest God indeed as remembered the good people of Benue state wishing him the very best

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Ingocof(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
treatise:

I for like am o, just to fix weavon and do makeup

Funny, but he is not a gay
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by treatise: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ingocof:

Funny, but he is not a gay
Not be s3x matter, na just to be like other Governors. My own na just to get get contract
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Kukutenla: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's wrong with a father in politics
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by AbuAeesha: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Ideally it is assumed that this Fr is a good person,of wch we are being optimistic.

Don't you think its nice if good pple venture into politics rather than leave politics to rouge and corrupt persons.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Tonytonex(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Which tribe is he?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Ingocof(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
treatise:

Not be s3x matter, na just to be like other Governors. My own na just to get get contract

LWKMD
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by bizhop01: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Terrorists supposed win
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by billyG(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:
The state has been in the hands of TIV for God knows how long , still in shambles . Let's ait & see sha..
Unfortunately he is still a tiv,let hope d reverend in him overshadow his tivness.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by DavSagacity(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Spirit04:
what's the deception? Mallam win elections all the time. Are Rev fathers not Nigerians?

Abeg help us ask the mumu Oooo
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Kasdat5(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
billyG:

Unfortunately he is still a tiv,let hope d reverend in him overshadow his tivness.

Fingers crossed . Don't know why am obsessed with Benue state .
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Devvagreen(f): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Unfortunately Many people willbbe decieved by "REV. Fr." Attached to his name.......I rest my case!
STOP!
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by yudee233: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Clearly this man is loved by Benue people
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Gbogbowa: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Good, the people of Benue expect so much from him, he should not disappoint us
he has failed already, i know too well that fulani herdsmen will soon humble him
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by UnknownT: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Will Akume allow him to work?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by PNomsule: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kasdat5:
The state has been in the hands of TIV for God knows how long , still in shambles . Let's ait & see sha..

Maybe u should also canvass for the other tribe to become president of Nigeria, hence its equally in shambles!
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by PNomsule: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
billyG:

You sound shallow dude. #racial profiling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.