Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32148 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by purples25(f): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemos14:

If you beg a man continuously for money can I term it stealing because he finally decided to give you?

Omo..na only God know how e take create woman logic.

Somehow, that is actually stealing if that man was forced to give through begging. He didn't want to give you, you harassed him until he dropped the money to escape.

One day I went to buy things at a pharmacy. There were some beggars there that always see me buying things all the time there. I give them stuff from time to time. On that day, they were begging as normal. Suddenly they swarmed me and started grabbing at my items while begging, and I quickly dropped almost everything so as to escape. At that moment it was not really begging, but stealing, in a way.

So to answer your question, yes, it's a form of stealing, just like begging for sex to the point of harassment is a form of rape.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by KanuSE: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

So what's wrong with having my way with her, is the pvssy not there to help each other's conditions?

If the pvssy is not useful to me, I won't ask nor beg for it (if need be). There's the Human order, so let's not be intentionally stupid please.

Nonsense!
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing
Lmao.

Whatever tickles their fancy...
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
webizone:

Guy, you are thinking like me. Once stupid people can't let go of ideas, you will think of a business to take advantage of it. As I dey so, I dey reason something wey agbero go like dey buy, because even "educated" people dey support agbero now.
Deep🤣🤣🤣Dey sell any form of drug bruh 😎
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Cromagnon: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here
yes or is
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Not rape but harassment yes. Depending on the level of begging. Some beg you to exhaustion. That’s harassment obviously. But not rape

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Lemos14: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

Somehow, that is actually stealing if that man was forced to give through begging. He didn't want to give you, you harassed him until he dropped the money to escape.

One day I went to buy things at a pharmacy. There were some beggars there that always see me buying things all the time there. I give them stuff from time to time. On that day, they were begging as normal. Suddenly they swarmed me and started grabbing at my items while begging, and I quickly dropped almost everything so as to escape. At that moment it was not really begging, but stealing, in a way.

So to answer your question, yes, it's a form of stealing, just like begging for sex to the point of harassment is a form of rape.

It will be stealing if a someone put a gun to my head and emptied my pocket...you can beg me a million times for money and no matter how tired I am of you I'll say no or simply ignore you

Same thing if a guy keeps begging you for sex yes that is harrassment but not rape..if he is begging you that means your consent is still involved...rape does not involve consent

And theres nothing like "form of rape"

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.
Gentlemen
Behold
A woman to avoid at all costs

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
emetisuccess:
That's what I'll never do. Make woman no manipulate me. If I tried talking u out and u forming hard to Bleep. Before u say jack I don get up leave ooo. Or I finish one round u start to behave anyhow I don wear my boxers. No time for all that drama oo
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
cococandy:
Not rape but harassment yes. Depending on the level of begging. Some beg you to exhaustion. That’s harassment obviously. But not rape
.... I agree totally with your submission. I wonder why somebody will wake up and start arguing it's rape.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by webizone(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Aklee4994:
Deep🤣🤣🤣Dey sell any form of drug bruh 😎

Shey agbero dey like play gamble pass? (Because it's a legitimate drug)
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by KanuSE: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

Let's be calming down on trying to criminalise every move we make ok - let's be calming down bcoz it's not that deep.

Nonsense and Buhari !
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by KanuSE: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Some girls wey never even see prick knack for ages sef dey comment...lol 😂
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nonswa(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
I was begging a girl for sex, after all my begging, she later agreed. i slide in my D..but then; after like 4-5 thrust; she asked me to stop, I didn't argue..so I pulled out. but then, I was already angry. She tried to beg and console me, I wasn't still buying it. Next time she came visiting, I was telling her I wasn't happy with what she did the other day, i was surprised by her response... 'She said, why didn't I force my way in having it.
This happened years ago, this topic just reminded me of it. My question now is; if I had forced her; would she have counted me as one that raped her??
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Sirchigo4: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
rainmaker12:

Somebody begs you for sex,u you opened your legs and sex happened.
Somebody begs you for sex, you did not open your legs and sex happened.

Tell me both of these are rape, let me tell you what you smoke.

U funny, I don't understand women most times
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Eve gang have started again grin
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Those ones have nothing in their head.

Anything from feminists, LGBTQ just jump am pass. They always contain little to no logic.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by finallybusy: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
The only issues which tickle Africans are those concerning below people’s waists.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.
This is exactly what the guy was saying. When a lady ask for money and you refuse and she start begging and you later give it to her she definitely stole the money because she made you go against your wish.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by idu1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin e be like this trap catch you well well. If all nairalanders were to gather in one place, the kind beating I'll chop ehn. Thanks for this faceless forum, I'll never show my face in full here, make person no Kom drag me for road begin beat me.

You and kobojunkie. Una sense no grow pass puberty stage

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing
Hahahhahahaha what a good man! Knuckles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by emetisuccess(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
cococandy:
wonderful
Yes ooo, I no dey like wahala oooo, and my gf knows me for that.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by IGADIT: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
I doubt you know the defination of the word "RAPE"
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
webizone:

Shey agbero dey like play gamble pass? (Because it's a legitimate drug)
the only legitimate drug is truly gamble but Na baba ijebu them like...
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by purples25(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
...... So if you needed a job but you are less qualify for it but due to constant begging to the person involved,he or she finally gave in and offer it to you. What wlll you call that? Stealing the job?

See,most times you ladies will just put something in place that will later renounce to affect you people negatively.

Just like the guy his wife refused his old mum from coming to their house because she believes that marriage is between the husband and wife only but never remembered that one day her own mum will get old and sick and will also need a place to stay.

There is physical and psychological forcing, and different factors determine what it really is.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by mozona(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
I disagree some women want it out want you to press further, not necessarily by begging though it might come to that when it matters.

In my case I lodge a girl, we had sex like twice throughout the night, in the morning guy suppose collect morning one but she told I wanted to kill her during our rump that she is not interested, got no choice than to beg her that it will be gentle this time, with much argument she agreed, that na rape?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by DriveByKiller: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html
I read this thread and know nairaland has gone to the pits.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

There is physical and psychological forcing, and different factors determine what it really is.
.....I want to learn. Please what are the factors?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by djseanjohn77: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html

Begging a man for money until the point where he has no choice but to give is STEALING.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tommydare(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
The same way tue guy will be emotionally manipulated to pay her bills.
IyaebeTheGreat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse / Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.