Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32151 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Oparasunny125(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
After the initial refusal, she then accepted to give it to the person.How is it rape?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
...... So if you needed a job but you are less qualify for it but due to constant begging to the person involved,he or she finally gave in and offer it to you. What wlll you call that? Stealing the job?

See,most times you ladies will just put something in place that will later renounce to affect you people negatively.

Just like the guy his wife refused his old mum from coming to their house because she believes that marriage is between the husband and wife only but never remembered that one day her own mum will get old and sick and will also need a place to stay.

Abeg I no wan laugh. You made me start imagining begging for a job. 😩😩

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Oparasunny125(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
If begging for sex is rape, then begging for anything is crime

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
pocohantas:

Abeg I no wan laugh. You made me start imagining begging for a job. 😩😩
..... Abeg laugh oo. I don't understand what's happening with our reasoning anymore.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Laughingkk: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here
Clear cut comparison
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by kkins25(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
That means all of us that have ever dated a naija woman are rapist. I didn't know grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by purples25(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I want to learn. Please what are the factors?

Physically torturing or forcing someone is physical rape.

Psychologically disabling someone through wearing their will out to the point of succumbing is an indirect form of rape.

Your example is another case of someone being indirectly forced to take an action they did not want. Being forced to go against their will.

Different names apply but they are all varieties of the same thing.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Abeg laugh oo. I don't understand what's happening with our reasoning anymore.

This consent topic and its multiple perspectives. I see them on Twitter and move. I no wan type wetin go bring problem. But before they post, I would advise they flip it. What if it is me begging him for the sex?” We are not going to act like both parties are always up to it without some begging here and there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
idu1:

You and kobojunkie. Una sense no grow pass puberty stage
Come for only me and leave kobo out of it. Kobo is far more intelligent than you can ever be
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by efficiencie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

β€˜β€™It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html

Begging for sex isn't rape rather it is harassment. There is a huge distinction between these two and we should not be so quickly carried away by the desire to be the wokest that we slide into utter delirium. If begging for sex is rape then by the same logic begging for money is stealing and we all know that that is utterly false. Rather this is in the realm of harassment.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

Psychologically disabling someone through wearing their will out to the point of succumbing is an indirect form of rape.

Your example is another case of someone being indirectly forced to take an action they did not want. Being forced to go against their will.

..... So when a guy is begging for sex, he is not indirectly forcing the girl to an action she doesn't want?

When you continue begging somebody for a job. Don't you also psychologically disabling the person to the extent he or she succumbs against their will?

Tell me. Is that stealing the job?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Begging for money from men is stealing
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Can we call all those beggars in the streets 'thieves' ?using the stupid analogy concocted by the retired whores angry

4 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Pls ...y can't u hv sense ?? Is it a curse or what?? Or some kind of sickness??

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Some women<<<<<
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
pocohantas:

This consent topic and its multiple perspectives. I see them on Twitter and move. I no wan type wetin go bring problem. But before they post, I would advise they flip it. What if it is me begging him for the sex?” We are not going to act like both parties are always up to it without some begging here and there.
...... My dear I'm even tired of the things I see and read on social media.
Sometimes I will start asking myself if some of these people even cross check and reason properly before posting or is it just for cruise.

What she is implying is that we all are rapist in one way or the other because we have all begged for sex at one point.

Nsogbu dikwa nne.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by abba09: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
askng for money for sex is robbery

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by BewareOf419: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
Even with the latest iPhone.

Don't mind dem
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tombrown3(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here

Just shut up! will you!
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by linearity: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What about begging a guy for money with all the emotional manipulations you ladies employ in doing that, should we report you for stealing then?

Do you agree to return all monies stolen through begging to the rightful owners then?

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by IbroMaka(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
I have begged for sex a thousand times.... If konji hold you , you'll become subservient.

And just for the record.... It's a thing for women, they want u alright but they still want you to beg for it.... Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by purples25(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... So when a guy is begging for sex, he is not indirectly forcing the girl to an action she doesn't want?

When you continue begging somebody for a job. Don't you also psychologically disabling the person to the extent he or she succumbs against their will?

Tell me. Is that stealing the job?

Alright, you win. Let's call it harassment, not rape.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
How did this crap make the home page?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why not just jerk off to release the tension?This has help many of us.Nobody will arrest you and your hand for sexual immorality.

In America, if u are with a woman u invited to ur room and u decide to jerk off in front of her...u will go to jail for sexual assault...that's how crazy the law is there
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tombrown3(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

School na scam, school na scam, now look at what someone the parent paid school fees is reasoning. Tua!

Someone begging for money is not a thief, but a guy who beg for sex is a rapist, go to court and tell them he begged you and you have him sex, so for that he raped you.

Nonsense. 😏

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

Alright, you win. Let's call it harassment, not rape.
...... It's not a matter of winning. I argue to learn.

Good. Harassment is the right word. Thanks alot for your understanding. Remain blessed.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:
To me it is a form of rape. You begged a girl and she did not agree. You kept asking her again and again to the point of exhaustion and breakdown in her psyche. She agreed just to get you off her back, just because she is fed up and tired and upset and manipulated into feeling a lot of guilt.

Next thing you will tell her she agreed. You will tell yourself she agreed.

That's not real agreement. That is agreement due to unbearable pressure.

Will u also say that if u are desperately in need of cash and u hv limited time and u are with aguy u know and u beg him for money and he declines, but u keep on begging him and he agrees to give u the money...Will u also call it extortion?? I really don't know how some of u reason... I am beginning to believe the saying that accountability is a woman's kryptonite

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by charlisco(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
i do not understand all these topic any more. begging for sex is rape. so that lady begging me for money has be stealing from me all these while. how do i file a case for stealing, because i see it as manipulating now. thanks for the update
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tombrown3(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
IbroMaka:
I have begged for sex a thousand times.... If konji hold you , you'll become subservient.

And just for the record.... It's a thing for women, they want u alright but they still want you to beg for it.... Na their way.

Which record, you and who took the survey?

Abeg stop that.

Where do you guys meet all these women that don't find you desirable.

2023, begging for sex is a total turn off to lots of girls, why will she wanna have sex with you when you have already dried her pussy with your pathetic begging attitude!

Just like a guy get seriously turned off seeing a girl who begs alot, you loose respect for her.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

U are saying trash... stop forming woke abeg...u are damaging the chances of the real victims from getting justice
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by abbey621(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

There's no such thing as indirect form of rape....Rape is rape and the psychologically disabling of someone in order to have intercourse is not RAPE!

Let me help you out here with some vivid examples, a husband is angry with his wife, she prepares his favorite meal, at night she enters the bedroom in her most seductive gown, the man ignores her. She starts touching him, he still ignores her, she tries to kiss him he pushes her away. She starts to fake cry till the point the man succumbs and they smashed......Was this RAPE?

A wife is angry at her husband and decided to deny him of sex, after the 2nd day, the husband buys gifts, apologizes and takes time off of work to make her feel special, the lady kept being stubborn so the man massages/touches her, sings her favorite song until she succumbs.....Was this RAPE?

Theory is different from real life practical, many people online just throw words around to suit their own sentiments but in reality, you'd be surprised at how silly and impractical your psychological definition of rape sounds grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse / Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.