Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) (45042 Views)

Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
ecolime:
Congratulations 🎊

His SIMPing finally paid off.

Someone said "E favour Saga no mean say e go favour Ozo"

Nengi is for the street bro
U don't wife a woman like Nengi
She is a girl for the moment
a prized trophy to be enjoyed temporarily before the next owner takes over

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Tzar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Simp & masculine female? A recipe for disaster!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
[/color]most times Yoruba tag Edo as part of yoruba[color=#770077]
sotall:
undecided

This Nini better be wise and leave this boy alone.

Her children will be tagged omo ale and can never become governor in their father's state of origin in future....

Nini be wise and back off.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Goodnigga: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
shobusag:
Wow, I am happy for you guys. At last saga's mumu paid off.
So Ladies and Gents, it's good to WISELY be yourself no matter others perception of you..
wedding is not the ultimate! With the high rate of divorce, happy marriage is the goal
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by charlesdinho(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
during the show, many people see Saga as a fool but Saga knows what he wants in a woman and he saw it in Nini. congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
You don't know how stupid you sound lol. Man married someone he is ok with but you're here drinking panadol on his behalf. People marry for various reasons best known to them, get busy with your own life.

Lemos14:

She kept him on bench to wife her up after having a dick fest in her best years..omo the disgrace on the male image is to much too bear I feel like crying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Damn.

This fine ass girl with the awkward voice.

So this persistent simp later married her?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:
Na who give up Bleep up
I dey tell you.

I have given up on some baddies very quickly when they try to play games with me.

This guy is making me rethink my policy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Breastfeed: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wow congrats to them, this is really beautiful. See how dem gum body like how I wan gum body with this new oraimo freepod 4 grin

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
charlesdinho:
during the show, many people see Saga as a fool but Saga knows what he wants in a woman and he saw it in Nini. congratulations to them
She is fine as fucckkk.

That is what he saw.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice one, guys be like Saga 😌
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by finallybusy: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Left to me, I’ll knack her two children, take the kids and push her to the wayside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Biznex(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
shocked
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should rest abeg undecided
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nini has the power in this relationship but no wahala because Saga is ready to give her the power willingly. grin
Saga is willing n obedient now grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
phemmyfour:
Saga is willing n obedient now grin
Are you saying obidients are simps? It's not good tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by blacksam01: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Lies! Don't believe eveything on social media

se this one oo..bambam dey with second child with bbn lover and no scandal...

love can b located anywhere my dear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Simping pays off after all grin

Congratulations to them
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by SPF247(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Nice one, guys be like Saga 😌
are you light skinned undecided
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by KarinaSlim(f): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
When?

I've done everything right.
I've kept myself for the kingdom right from childhood.
When?

Anyways, congratulations to them.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Menclothing: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Smiling reading it see true love
Nini love saga die
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by CursedOsuPigs: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should rest abeg undecided

Today is Friday. Are you on your way to work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by HopeSpencer: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Her children will be tagged omo ale and can never become governor in their father's state of origin in future....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by niyilolawa34798: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Saga done taste better kpekusSaga done taste better kpekus...
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by limcar: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rocktation:

#Smiles....For some reason, this made me smile. I think there's more than enough evidence to this. I read the last time about a certain White Money that was cooking upandan like a mugu in the house and what not. Remember where that got him too. Alphas are for jungles, while mugus be balling.
there's this gal i wanna meet but she's posting me. What should i do to get to her?
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by milann: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Congrats cheesy
it remain me and you. We go paint the town red
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by saysugar(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
sotall:
undecided

i can't understand you grin rhode vivour loss still dey pain una?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by saysugar(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
People kip shouting saga don fall, they forgot ladies do hide their true feelings, as am seeing this relationship nini is just a wise lady,she don't want to expose her feelings, she is 99% fall for saga,even since when dem dey big brother house,person wey dey jealous saga mahd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
milann:
it remain me and you. We go paint the town red

You no like burnt pineapple undecided
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by SMEpromote: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Either parties hit a jackpot. Nini is damn pretty and she seems to have been well brough up judging from her manners in and outside the BBN. On the other hand, Saga is a tall and handsome dude, easy going, always feeling happy, appears very responsible, shows respect for his woman and he's from a good home.

Above all, he seems to love Nini very much. It has always been obvious that Nini likes the guy, even though she tries to hide her feelings/pretend like most women do. What else can a woman ask for in a man? And both of them are still young.

I have a strong feeling they will make a great couple. Congratulations to them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by obontami: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2023
That fccck boy ozo wishing he had this kind of luck with nengi. grin🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.