Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) (45011 Views)

Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by stanza(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
shobusag:
Wow, I am happy for you guys. At last saga's mumu paid off.
So Ladies and Gents, it's good to WISELY be yourself no matter others perception of you..

#Smiles....For some reason, this made me smile. I think there's more than enough evidence to this. I read the last time about a certain White Money that was cooking upandan like a mugu in the house and what not. Remember where that got him too. Alphas are for jungles, while mugus be balling.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by wiseone28: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
treatise:
I hope they don't rely on BIVAS grin
What about IREV
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Sabawaleklazik(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mmmh
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Rahkman: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
This childish girl her voice alone fit make me back hand am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Caleb15(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
R.S.V.P
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Beverages: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na who give up Bleep up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
He ran the marathon till the end!... Congrats to him!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by PoloG: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who are they though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
SwTeee:
Congratulations to them
How many times you go comment
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
congratulations to them... some nairalanders here go reach 45yrs before thinking of marriage not knowing time wait for no one undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by treatise: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
wiseone28:
What about IREV
grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Lemos14: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
yeyebrity:
He is obsessed with her. I hope it lasts.

it cant last...saga is the woman in this relationship...too many feminized imps running around its scary

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemos14:
tongue saga is a finished man and a disgrace to manhood...ozone no even do r
Reach am

saga simped bt Nini never left him now that's a smart simp.

if u simp for a girl that has sense ure considered a very lucky guy.

Nenji is still jumping up and down with the artificial nyash ozo is dying for. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good for them.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Lemos14: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
jaxxy:

saga simped bt Nini never left him now that's a smart simp.

She kept him on bench to wife her up after having a dick fest in her best years..omo the disgrace on the male image is to much too bear I feel like crying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Stanislause94: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should rest abeg undecided
wetin that old man do you? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Dialpad: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wish you well guys
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Princessdainty(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
So what?
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemos14:

She kept him on bench to wife her up after having a dick fest in her best years..omo the disgrace on the male image is to much too bear I feel like crying

she had a bf when in the house and she told him yet still kept him close till she sorted out her issues outside. The girl get sense wella. she know a good thing and knows what she wants.

They were not an item in the house cos she has a relationship outside and she was consistent about it so dont even judge her for anything. why do dumb emotional guys go ahead of themselves when chasing a girl.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Freebills12: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
What of her boy friend? Nini will always tell Saga every day in the house then my boy friend this, my boy friend that! I pray she what it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Lemos14: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freebills12:
What of her boy friend? Nini will always tell Saga every day in the house then my boy friend this, my boy friend that! I pray she what it.

Her boyfriend no gree wife her up after milking her so she went to her last and final option. Mind you she go still sneak behind saga back to lash am often

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Kukutenla: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Their children will be only 50% Yoruba.
Some useful idiots are creating osu caste system in yorubaland all because someone wants to continue milking Lagos

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Alexis11: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
sotall:
undecided

This Nini better be wise and leave this boy alone.

Her children will be tagged omo ale and can never become governor in their father's state of origin in future....

Nini be wise and back off.

Hahaha... Rest!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by sharone21(f): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
yeyebrity:

Better for HIM to be more obsessed of her than the reverse....At least he opened his eyes korokoro to choose her.....Even if she becomes pregnant before marriage, at least he will still go ahead to marry her unlike if she was the one obsessed with him.

Men take the lead in everything.....

Anything against the Bible will usually not favor the woman as Christ is the Head of the church( representing the man) and the church( woman).... Christ LOVED us even when we haven't known Him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by gbbec: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dacade long error- kneeling down to propose to a woman
How can a man who is meant to love, protect, care, defend his wife according to scripture and nature kneel down(submit, humble, become her follower, beg) to ask her hand in marriage.
I can say that there is no prove of love in that. We have to change this because it has a spiritual undertone.
There is no way kneeling down shows love, care.
When I wanted to marry the love of my life 13 years ago, I invited her to my home and look her in the eye and proposed.
Let's stop this error

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by sageb: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oleys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1gj5f2o9Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhq8XLAP4c&feature=youtu.be

In the past, rumors were flying all over the Nigerian social space about Big Brother Naija housemates, Saga and Nini after a faceless blogger reported that the duo are engaged and they are getting ready for marriage. During the reality show, the two were seen together all the time. Saga on countless occasions suffered severe backlashes from social media users over his obsession with Nini during the show.

After the show, the two were seen together at event places but later maintained a low profile.

Saga and Nini a
re products of Big Brother Naija season six.

It is now official they are engaged.

It seems another wedding has been sealed

There is a trending video where Saga finally proposed to Nini.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641811314849792004

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2023/03/31/just-in-saga-nini-of-bbnaija-season-6-are-engaged-video/

Nice duo
congratulations
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Where is that guy Nini always talked about during the show?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by na2016: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
yeyebrity:

It appears he loves her more than she does. Relationships like that can be exploited by the woman. I pray thiers is different and lasts. God bless thier home.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Shezzman: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
This comment got me cracking up...
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nini has the power in this relationship but no wahala because Saga is ready to give her the power willingly. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.