Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids (3468 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Fez555: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Deciding when to have children is a personal decision that varies for every individual and couple. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to the question of the best time to start having kids. However, there are certain factors that should be considered when making this decision.

One of the most important factors to consider is age. Generally speaking, women have a biological clock when it comes to having children. The chances of conceiving decrease as women get older, with a significant drop in fertility occurring after the age of 35. Women who delay having children until their late thirties or early forties may face more difficulty getting pregnant and a higher risk of complications during pregnancy and childbirth.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/the-best-age-for-man-to-start-having-kids/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
As soon as he's ok to feed multiple people. Any financially capable man above 30 and still single(unmarried) is simply irresponsible, no explanation whatsoever about that.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As soon as he's ok to feed multiple people. Any financially capable man above 30 and still single is simply irresponsible, no explanation whatsoever about that.
So if the man is in a relationship it means he's responsible? Hmmm?

10 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nia69:
So if the man is in a relationship it means he's responsible? Hmmm?
relationship is different from marriage

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
relationship is different from marriage
Okay. You don't understand me. I'm talking about marriage. Marriage is also a relationship.

8 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nia69:
Okay. You don't understand me. I'm talking about marriage. Marriage is also a relationship.
If so then I maintain my earlier comment

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by imagrg(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
As soon as he has a regular paying carer or financial engagement.

Not age oh. So long as you can fvck and have the above prerequisite, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If so then I maintain my earlier comment
Okay.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Raalsalghul: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As soon as he's ok to feed multiple people. Any financially capable man above 30 and still single(unmarried) is simply irresponsible, no explanation whatsoever about that.

You have an archaic mentality.

😬

20 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Raalsalghul:

You have an archaic mentality.
It sounds archaic because it doesn't justify irresponsibility, that money you spend in clubs and on prostitutes can give you a meaningful life. Think well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
imagrg:

Not age oh. So long as you can fvck and have the above prerequisite, you are good to go.
I agree with you
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by 4ward4: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It sounds archaic because it doesn't justify irresponsibility, that money you spend in clubs and on prostitutes can give you a meaningful life. Think well

Well said

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by rickleye: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
There is no best age.
It depends when you have the resources to take care of another soul. I wont even say maturity cause life will make you wise quick quick.
Do he math.
At 50 when you are 60 your child is 10 . Would you be able the match the child's energy and see your great grandkids ?
At 40 when you are 50 your child is 10 . Would you be able to match the child's energy and see your grandkids ?
At 30 when you are 40 your child is 10 . Would you be able to match its energy, send him to school and possibly see your grandkids ?
Don't be governed by other people yet be wise. You don't have to be rich to be a father. You just have to be present in his/her life and provide basic needs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by 4ward4: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Best age to becoming a father should be 25, provided you are able to shoulder basic responsibilities. Unfortunately the environment we find ourselves doesn't favor such.. it is assumed at 35yrs your kid will be 10yrs and you grow spontaneously.
At 50yrs ,your child should be 25yrs and you should be able to direct him properly in your business,trade or he is even a master degree holder.
Even if you are Called by God at that age, you are certain your son is now a man.
Procreation is basically the primary aim of Getting married and provided you aren't going into Priesthood, why Technically shift what must be Done and bringing yourself to a disadvantage.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
u really have a low IQ

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Who knows for real? The answer is when he is financially and mentally ready. It is easy to measure finances; mental readiness is the tricky part. So, who knows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by revolt(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2023
imagrg:

It takes more than knowing how to Bleep, to raise a family. It takes maturity. Any man below 35 should forget about marriage. Marriage is not by creating kids.

Women have a biological clock. Men don't. Let him get life experience so he can know how to deal with a wife.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by revolt(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2023
4ward4:
Best age to becoming a father should be 25, provided you are able to shoulder basic responsibilities. Unfortunately the environment we find ourselves doesn't favor such.. it is assumed at 35yrs your kid will be 10yrs and you grow spontaneously.
At 50yrs ,your child should be 25yrs and you should be able to direct him properly in your business,trade or he is even a master degree holder.
Even if you are Called by God at that age, you are certain your son is now a man.
Procreation is basically the primary aim of Getting married and provided you aren't going into Priesthood, why Technically shift what must be Done and bringing yourself to a disadvantage.
typical female logic... men are not women.... lol....
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by revolt(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

After running up una body count... you will come here to start telling men when to marry lil.. a woman is supposed to get married when she's most fertile...... 19 - 26... ideally..... when una don flex finish .. ull start talking trash lol

3 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Gerrard59(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Gerrard59(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by GodHimself: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Your opinion holds no value.

IyaebeTheGreat:

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by AfahaAbia(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2023
All this arguments u guys are having makes no sense. In life there is no manual on how to live it. We have many childless couples all around, we have vagabonds too on the streets without any education. There is also no guarantee that your children will take care of you(my own experience). What you have to do is take life easy and let it run it's course because we are all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Bukola94: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2023
4ward4:
wise saying, I wish I married earlier, the economy and the environment was not favourable then.Now we're here and what kept me going and working hard is my child and responsibilities. we are growing together gradually, we are not there yet, Al hamdu Lillah,we are progressing year in year out
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by MasterJayJay: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You just proved the dude right that said this is archaic mentality. He was being mild by saying such thought of yours is archaic. Such thought is actually SENSELESS.

Who told you ALL bachelors above 30 years are having sex with prostitutes?

And who told you NO married man goes to club and have sex with prostitutes?

Being responsible has nothing to do with marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by MasterJayJay: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2023
4ward4:

rickleye:
There is no best age.
It depends when you have the resources to take care of another soul. I wont even say maturity cause life will make you wise quick quick.
Do he math.
At 50 when you are 60 your child is 10 . Would you be able the match the child's energy and see your great grandkids ?
At 40 when you are 50 your child is 10 . Would you be able to match the child's energy and see your grandkids ?
At 30 when you are 40 your child is 10 . Would you be able to match its energy, send him to school and possibly see your grandkids ?
Don't be governed by other people yet be wise. You don't have to be rich to be a father. You just have to be present in his/her life and provide basic needs.

You guys are funny.

Who told you early marriage is automatic early childbirth. Some married early and had their first baby after 15 years and above.

Some gave birth early only to die a year after, will the dead send the baby to school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by madscientist88(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
some men are going through health issues and find it hard to find a wife at that age,not every sick person is guilty or irresponsible,for others its the kind of work they do except they change occupation marriage would only be a mystery e.g ship captain and pilot,rig engineer and steel processing plant employees. these people have extremely slim time to date and get life partners and marrying anybody available to fill the gap would only add to their problems.doesnt mean they are irresponsible.
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Bukola94: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2023
AfahaAbia:
All this arguments u guys are having makes no sense. In life there is no manual on how to live it. We have many childless couples all around, we have vagabonds too on the streets without any education. There is also no guarantee that your children will take care of you(my own experience). What you have to do is take life easy and let it run it's course because we are all here to learn.
those many childless couples, is it all of them that there is happiness in their life or home ? my grandfather has two wives, but the 1st wife never bear any children. every body think she birthed my mum because she has been living with her since she was a little kid. my grandfather love this 1st wife than all of his wives,some are later late. He take care of her, favour her and was very close to her than other wives that bear children. Ask grandpa why favoring and showering of gifts than the rest... He said that is the best he can do for her, that other wives children get is property and wealth when he is no more. It was a trial for both of them,but grandpa said it is painful to her more because it break her heart. The woman willingly allow grandpa to marry another wives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As soon as he's ok to feed multiple people. Any financially capable man above 30 and still single(unmarried) is simply irresponsible , no explanation whatsoever about that.
And I have told u to change this mentality of urs. Being married or unmarried doesn't make anyone responsible or irresponsible. Na girls like u them go deceive enter problem marriage if u continue like this. Some married early and are either divorced and in their second or third marriage, some married late but are still stable and happy and vice versa. And u haven't seen married men patronize call girls? They're the biggest customer base of runzgirls. Abi married men don't go to clubs abi? Change ur thinking oo it won't help u Las Las.

There's no manual for these things. It's life. U live and u learn ur individual race and lessons. Find someone who complements urs and fits in the missing blanks u both need for the journey ahead. No be to dey copy another person own. We all have our own roads. Know urs and walk it. That's how to live fully fulfilled and not by looking at others or using unrealistic standards for everyone when we're not made out of a copy. Each human is unique in everything and every way. Where u find equilibrium is what brings like minds for the task ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

And I have told u to change this mentality of urs. Being married or unmarried doesn't make anyone responsible or irresponsible. Na girls like u them go deceive enter problem marriage if u continue like this. Some married early and are either divorced and in their second or third marriage, some married late but are still stable and happy and vice versa. And u haven't seen married men patronize call girls? They're the biggest customer base of runzgirls. Abi married men don't go to clubs abi? Change ur thinking oo it won't help u Las Las.

There's no manual for these things. It's life. U live and u learn ur individual race and lessons. Find someone who complements urs and fits in the missing blanks u both need for the journey ahead. No be to dey copy another person own. We all have our own roads. Know urs and walk it. That's how to live fully fulfilled and not by looking at others or using unrealistic standards for everyone when we're not made out of a copy. Each human is unique in everything and every way. Where u find equilibrium is what brings like minds for the task ahead.
grin well, I'm just wondering why a financially capable man of 30yrs and above will choose to remain single, just wondering. A popular pastor also said same thing to his congregations few years back lol
Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin well, I'm just wondering why a financially capable man of 30yrs and above will choose to remain single, just wondering. A popular pastor also said same thing to his congregations few years back lol
That pastor is probably one of the problems of our society. Putting undue pressure on people. I bet he has his whole life figured out before him right. Make una continue... Popular pastor indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids by Raalsalghul: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Travelling, career aspirations, financial goals etc

😏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? / Questions To Ask On A First Date. / 4 Things Ladies Do That Will Be Creepy If Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.