Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency (11839 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency / Abimbola Alale: Nigeria To Acquire 2 More Satellites By 2025 / Nigerian Space Defense Force To launch Two Military Satellite Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by pikechukwu6(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2023
lol,Nonsense. and the satellite 1 had never been used to see where Boko Haram and bandits are hidden lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Passionate1(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Satellites weh go soon disappear. . Naija leaders no dey ready for anything. .
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by masterpiecer(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Una never fit maintain road and provide power supply finish na space una wan face, smh. Nigerian government is a huge joke

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by GeeM: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2023
that's great
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Is that the new year resolution? Seriously is that the best we can get? People are busy suffering and wailing in poverty.
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by LZAA: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2023
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
This country should be on comedy central abeg
Roads you can't fix
24 hour electricity is a myth
Crimes go largely unsolved
Yet you want to launch not one but two satellites into orbit
Make dem sha enjoy their cash out
Corrupt 🤡
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by kelspinall(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2023
naija na cruise
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Karlosorji(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigeria is the world's poverty capital, yet you guys are more interested in launching satellites. Please invest Nigeria's scarce money into ventures and projects that will lift people out of poverty.

The next thing we will hear now is that they have parked the satellite. Apparently, Nigeria is the only country in the world where government officials park satellites when it stops working.
if we don't launch satellites, how do we protect our forests and fish out terrorist hide out? Make we de reason na
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by phemmyfour: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2023
YourMajesty:
This is what LASU and other state and federal Universities ought to be researching and working on instead of Launching Bread.
Launch na launch jàre grin
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by qtx(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/31/nigeria-set-launch-two-more-satellites-space-soon-defence-agency
Stea.ling ave. what have we been able to profit from the previous ones launched. Nigerians are looking for money to survive, they are finding means of loo.ting. Tell us another story.
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by ArewaNorth: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dey try control my vawulence so i no go insult u back....when ur country can invest in basic drone tech and cctv accross the nation to help manage security issues... come back and mention me...

You know nothing but bad news but there are lots of progressive news out there. Go and see the giant stride development on drone and other security related technology in NASENI, DICON, ProForce among others. Eschew this shit and have little optimism!
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by bigtt76(f): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Awon werey ...den wan tif money this and after they will budget to go retrieve satellites

Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/31/nigeria-set-launch-two-more-satellites-space-soon-defence-agency
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2023
ArewaNorth:

You know nothing but bad news but there are lots of progressive news out there. Go and see the giant stride development on drone and other security related technology in NASENI, DICON, ProForce among others. Eschew this shit and have little optimism!

Indeed..!!I i can see all the tech they spent money and yet islamic terrorist entered kuje prison spent 3 hrs even did jumat service and walked away like they came to collect money from their friend.... not a single street camera in abuja could pin point their last location ecen if they later entered ine tick forest...

See bros...i dont support people looting our money in the name of optimism
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Horus(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Nukilia:

Can you highlight any defense achievement from all these satellites you have listed here grin

Nigeria do not have military satellites. These Nigerian satellites are Civilian Applications Satellites with applications such as communication, broadcasting, navigation, weather forecasting etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by mojoyin73585: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wait...which year's budget include launching of churches...??Wait...which year's budget include launching of churches...??...
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Kdamilola(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
YourMajesty:
This is what LASU and other state and federal Universities ought to be researching and working on instead of Launching Bread.

Bread is easier to launch!

Will they research space technology with an overall 470 billion Naira (1 billion USD) Tertiary education budget? We are always quick to disparage the Nigerian education sector, forgetting that the funding is abysmally poor.
For the tertiary education sector to attract massive grants for ground-breaking research, the government first have to provide part of the technology that will allow such research.
Nigerian researchers are making waves abroad. They are sometimes sent to study in state-of-the-art Universities, to acquire more knowledge, but on return, they become frustrated, mostly due to lack of equipments/technology to replicate what they learnt. Since they can't use the learnt "advanced" methodology and technology to improve their research, they return to default and maintain status quo.

Hopefully, the next president will deem it fit to improve on this.
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Tundex911: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shaki dey do like beef

SMH
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
advanceDNA:
this country ehnnn!! They can lie

Talk watin you know, I design rocket and military grade items, the fact that it's classified doesn't make it a lie, my own mentor designs satellites.
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by advanceDNA: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Talk watin you know, I design rocket and military grade items, the fact that it's classified doesn't make it a lie, my own mentor designs satellites.

Yawn!!!!..... ur work is classified and u are on a public forum yapping about designing military shits.....?? Ur IP address is like a click away....
Isnt classified and Nondisclosure agreements supposed to be twins?? Nigga go cap somewhere else man...
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by Richhaley(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Your favorite Lasu campus house agent are alluring and ready to serve you for your accommodation want and needs. Everyone is having their apartment booked What are you waiting for me?

Visit us today:
Address: KM 3 lasu Iba Road, By First Gate Bus-Stop Ipaye, Ojo Lagos

Branch. No. 39/41 Ishashi Road, Ecomog Bus Stop, Iyana Ishashi, Lagos

Phone: 07057765847| 07039821674

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by maxzzo1(m): 5:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Scam
Re: Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency by greatefa1011(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Is there any so far? Ok it's a good development. May it become a reality. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Strike Was Suspended Not Called Off – PENGASSAN President / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Zim In Plateau State / Buhari: In Eight Years, We Equipped Security, Subdued Terrorists, Bandits, Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.