Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts (46729 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted โ€˜One Chanceโ€™ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by YorubaRonuuu(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:
When will tinubu, food for kayode, oloumo, INEC chairman, shetima atiku and the rest be arraigned?
arraigned because them flogged Mr black dress right?
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by brutal1(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2023
As soon as you drink sniper like this, they will be arrested ...na you dey delay
princepeter566:
When will tinubu, food for kayode, oloumo, INEC chairman, shetima atiku and the rest be arraigned?
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by brutal1(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2023
As soon as you can provide the people he sold the drugs to and the video evidence of such transactions. Lobatan
JoshTim:

A known drug addict....when will you surrender yourself to NDLEA to be docked behind bars
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by JoshTim: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2023
brutal1:
As soon as you can provide the people he sold the drugs to and the video evidence of such transactions. Lobatan

Lol, do you guys now feel what it means to be accused wrongly without evidence,....una just dey start.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by 77up(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2023
I have said it before, their live and existence won't remain as peaceful as before again . Una think say you have monopoly of hatred...

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by LP78: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2023
IN SUMMARY
********************************************************************************************
Get guaranteed FREE bets up to 4K every week if you register with 1xbet using the promo code (1x_17402)
********************************************************************************************

The article reports on a man named Chukwudi who has landed in trouble over some WhatsApp posts he made. According to the article, Chukwudi was arrested by the police in Lagos, Nigeria, after someone reported his posts to the authorities. While the specific content of Chukwudi's posts is not mentioned, it is suggested that they were deemed to be "inciting" and "inflammatory." Chukwudi has been charged with a crime and is awaiting trial.

This incident raises broader concerns about social media regulation and its role in shaping public discourse. In Nigeria, social media platforms have become a powerful tool for citizens to express their opinions and to mobilize for social and political causes. However, social media regulation in Nigeria has become a contentious issue, with some arguing that it is necessary to prevent hate speech and disinformation, while others argue that it is a violation of free speech.

The Nigerian government has recently taken steps to regulate social media, including the suspension of Twitter in the country. This move has been met with criticism from both domestic and international actors, who argue that it undermines democratic values and restricts the public's access to information.

Overall, Chukwudi's case highlights the challenges and complexities of regulating social media in Nigeria, and the ongoing debates around the balance between free speech and public safety.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by fayomim: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Na whatapp put diswan into trouble.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by AloTee: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Igbo flatheaders constituting nuisance in lagos as always ..go back to your erosion ridding potopoto land fooools
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by perdollar(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Mama Chukwudi WL be crying now
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Carlylepneuma: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
All dis social media bullies should be careful of d way d post stuff anyhow now, unless of course they are ready to do d time after committing d crime cool...
But it amazing how d law aint frndly with cyberbullies anymore, makes people to sit up right...
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Wizpa(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
With follow come charger

You wan sell Acer corei3 for 180k, are you normal?
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by booksbook: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Wizpa:

You wan sell Acer corei3 for 180k, are you normal?
Oga, if e sure for you, go price am for jiji or check the price of brand new one... The name Na Acer aspire E15... Core i3 7th generation oh.. Lappy wey strong pass core i5 and core i7 5th gen. Dey wine your sef
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by erico2k2(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Oga, if e sure for you, go price am for jiji or check the price of brand new one... The name Na Acer aspire E15... Core i3 7th generation oh.. Lappy wey strong pass core i5 and core i7 5th gen. Dey wine your sef
bross i3??
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by booksbook: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2023
erico2k2:

bross i3??
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
core i3 wey dey run GTA5 wink
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by djseanjohn77: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Iceberg3: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Vladcmr:
Hello Brothers and sisters in Christ I kindly recommend the below youtube videos for you I sincerely hope your walk in Christ is not affected by the snares of this world in the book of Romans 22:22 And be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God. I kindly recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth..

1 Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ[i][/i] ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by joe1309: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by APCNig: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:

When your brothers in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking are released
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by bionixs: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
donโ€™t mind them . They want progress without equity. When Nigeria prosper, call me on the phone.

That doesnโ€™t make them guilty or not guilty of the allegation. Let us watch what we throw out there.

God bless NL MODs who have made us better humans . A ban could reset brains
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by broadman20: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2023
haybhi1:
That's what we need. Careless talks with unsubstantiated claims should attract court cases and jail when incapable of defence. It's very easy - utter rubbish, type rubbish, simply for the sake that you are a fool that believes it's your right to conjure anything to tarnish others' personality, and get arraigned for libel or slander. This rubbish habit is common across nigerians, especially across the political party space, with Obidients especially taking the large share.

Nigerians have to start tending towards sanity with their demeanours. I believe so much in the court. Justice should be justice, don't be attaching mercy to it!

No one should be given the rights to sow a seed of discord anywhere, top nations like America, China and the likes frown at it, I wonder why Nigeria has to be lenient with defamation, calumny, provocation and then we turn around and say the Nigerian society is fragile.

If this is what you need,

Why is M C Oluomo not in prison by now?

This Pharisees and Sadducees lifestyle was what Jesus was always warning his followers about.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Julliet1122: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:
You will soon be arraigned just start your own
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by iammolise(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2023
So really
People dey pursue dis kind case for dis cont3
Hmm
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by ofuonyebi: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2023
some oyingbos and other freaks on this platform too will one day go to jail
by the way they defame peoples names and abuse people anyhow

thank God that the Nairaland management is decent enough to have sent them warnings before they post their junks
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
All these trials are now increasing day by day. Why? They are using it to serve as a deterrent to others who may want to abuse the Chicago grandpa as he enter power.

The new sheriff us in town.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by ojex004: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very good
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by brutal1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
I just dont understand how Una dey brain work. You just accused our elected incoming President of a crime and I requested you provide evidences and you replied with this?? What's the correlation between your post, my response and this ?
JoshTim:

Lol, do you guys now feel what it means to be accused wrongly without evidence,....una just dey start.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by rpstar12: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
danvon:
Worst enemies of igbos are other igbos

Enemy detector, who are your worst enemies ?
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by CHAQUR: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Family affairs on another tribe's land.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
I can't see so many reactions because.......... undecided undecided

Na Dem na Dem grin grin grin

Dem kukuma runaway grin grin grin
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Danisaint112(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
danvon:
Worst enemies of igbos are other igbos

Shut up. The worst enemies of yorubas are Yorubas too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.