Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do U Know Durella? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do U Know Durella? (7642 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know Durella? by meekas(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2007
hey people! ever heard of this name, Durella? or his song In the Zanga? if u have, what do u think about it?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2007
I do know the guy.

And the song. The song is off the chain. The guy's voice is a lot like D banj's own, I thought it was D banj. He's trying to make his "Zanga" like D banj's "koko". It just won''t work.

He has one other song that was like "Sunaya to n admire Durella" it was stupid.

Wiskolo wiska was on top seven at seven. i think it's still here.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by mokei(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2007
d'banj and durella wer once partners but something happened and they really sound alike.i love the wiskolo wisker song.he's really good.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Configur(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
GUYS,REPORT FLYING AROUND HAVE IT THAT DURELLA N D'BANJ WERE TOGETHER AND THAT THEY ACTUALLY SPLIT.

THEY SAY DURELLA WAS/IS D ACTUALLY OWNER OF TONGOLO AND THAT DBANJ QUICKLY FABBED D SONG AND RELEASED IT.

IF U NOTICE WELL ,U GO SEE SAY DURELLA GET ENOUGH SLANGS FOR MOUTH.DEM TALK SAY NA DURELLA GIVE DBANJ D STYLE IS USING.DBANJ JUS COPIED DURELLA STYLE.DURELLA OWNS TONGOLO,,HE GAVE DBANJ D SLANG.DURELLA IS D REAL KOKOMASTER

AS FOR ME SHA,DBANJ NA MA FAVORITE,BUT DURELLA MAY ACTUALLY TAKE OVER.NA ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFOR3E WE KNOW D KOKO
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Configur(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
NA DBANJ DEY COPY DURELLA,

FOR IN D ZANGA,THERE IS A LINE THAT GOES LIKE DIS: ENEMIES,DEM NO WANT MAKE WE SHINE,NO WAN MAKE WE RISE WITH THE FUTURE SO BRIGHT, GUESS HE WAS REFERRING TO DBANJ AND CO!!

BUT I TINK DON JAZZY PRODUCED D SONG CUZ I JUS DEY HEAR D GUY VOICE 4 UNDERGROUND.DURELLA SEEMS TO BECOMING THE REAL DEAL. "CYNAYA TO ADMIRE DURELLA", I TOO GBADUN D GUY. NA BECAUSE OF AM DBANJ QUICKLY ENTER STUDIO GO RELEASE "MOVE YOUR BODY" AND CO D GUY FEAR SAY DURELLA GO OVER TAKE AM .
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
evdence?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by meekas(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
Durella was/is the real owner of the style. i don know the 2 of them 2gether e don tay. then D'banj used to be an r&b singer. remember his duet with rugeedman? the is titled kiss me again. he had annie macauley in the video of that same song and it was directed by ruggedman. he left for london after the song. and as for the production of the track "in the zanga" it was produced by Id cabasa. watch out for tracks like take it off, boom boom and Anani all from durella. do u know that he is the owner of jusile? the track he did with ruggedman. for more info on durella and D'banj email: ak_mummy2002@yahoo.com
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Configur(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
@meekas baba,

TANK YOU 4 D INFO,MY EMAIL ADDY IS molatt1@yahoo.com. PLS I NEED SO MUCH INFO ABOUT THESE GUYS ,ABEG,U GATS TRY 4 ME O

DAT DURELLA GUY IS SOMEHOW MYSTERIOUS,ND DATS D REAL REASON WHY HE IS THICK.

I EXPECT UR MAIL VERY SOON.L8R
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Did you guys hear is rnb ballard, Queen of my zanga, beautiful song, now, how can you compare Durella to D'Banji going by that offering.

I think the major thing is to listen to Durella's lyrics and the quaility is there for all to see.

The boy is coming to take over!!!
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Configur(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2007
@YOURFATHER,
NA TRUE O .DAT DURELLA GUY NA D MAIN THING.ACTALLY AM NOT IN LAGOS,SO ABEG I WANNA KNOW IF D GUY DON RELEASE ALBUM,ABI NA ONLI SINGLES D GUY GET??
Re: Do U Know Durella? by DurellaNo1(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2007
Yes Durella is the owner of the style in fact na im get am. Everything dem dey talk na true just wait for his album [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]"IN DA ZANGA"to come out oh, wetin una dey see na the tip of the iceberg.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by A40(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
he has one song osta la wista or something the song is just weird
Re: Do U Know Durella? by meekas(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2007
Durella No1? is this u or u just dey use the name? respond ko je ka make sense.

Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
It only normal to release singles before the main album, a friend of my say his cousine, his a friend, to the wife of Cabasa's sister, and he say the album is just fire! We shall see, aparently it should be out in december.

People do hate that which they don't understand.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tosinadeda: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
naija don start again o,the dbanj i know was based in london o how him and durrela come jam?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by meekas(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
tosin adeda na who tell u say dbanj dey based for london? na when im travel go london? na im be say u just dey know dbanj. dbanj was mech eng student for lasu b4 im comot when he wan enter 300level. i think for 2000/2001 or so. na the fact ooo!
Re: Do U Know Durella? by trendy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2007
his song his good, but what was he thinking?
that he cant make it, unless he sounds like d'banj undecided
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
Re: Do U Know Durella? by DaRkNeSs: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
Configur:

NA DBANJ DEY COPY DURELLA,

FOR IN D ZANGA,THERE IS A LINE THAT GOES LIKE DIS: ENEMIES,DEM NO WANT MAKE WE SHINE,NO WAN MAKE WE RISE WITH THE FUTURE SO BRIGHT, GUESS HE WAS REFERRING TO DBANJ AND CO!!

BUT I TINK DON JAZZY PRODUCED D SONG CUZ I JUS DEY HEAR D GUY VOICE 4 UNDERGROUND.DURELLA SEEMS TO BECOMING THE REAL DEAL. "CYNAYA TO ADMIRE DURELLA", I TOO GBADUN D GUY. NA BECAUSE OF AM DBANJ QUICKLY ENTER STUDIO GO RELEASE "MOVE YOUR BODY" AND CO D GUY FEAR SAY DURELLA GO OVER TAKE AM .

You are so right because i was talking to someone in Naija lastnite who happened to tell me the same u said
Re: Do U Know Durella? by A40(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2007
There's only one D'banj jare tongue.Kokomaster Tongolomaster tell me who can do it faster
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
men i 2 gbadun durella.And aspa d split btn him n d'bang men i haven't heard anything bout dat.
But my best is wiskolowiska and i hope he drops his album soonb.
NB: Meekas i will need to know if he has a website yet? .
Re: Do U Know Durella? by meekas(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
his website is under construction.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2007
Re: Do U Know Durella? by cao(f): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2007
@OP, was bout 2 say no, so i checked out d wiskolo whiska vid.
1st of all, gini bu wiskolo whiska?
2. Whats wit d lip balm?
3. Are those d only pair of jeans u have?
4. The chics have dancing issues.
5. "Make I go make sense" confused me greatly.
6. That chic wit d stomach freaked me out.
7. If ur gonna go topless, please get an upgrade

As for In d Zanga, is Nokia sponsoring him?
Anyhoo,concerning d Druella dude, if he's really d originator, D'banj beats d heck out of him. If he really wants 2 beat D'banj, he needs an upgrade.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2007
cao,
you sabi d' banj and durella for birmingham?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by suze(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2007
I've been hearing that in the zanga on the radio,but I didnt know the name of the person that sang it. I happened to watch the video last nite.

in short when I saw the video and listened to the song again last nite, I was like, why is this person trying to be like d-banj. he's just a copy cat. But i'm surprised to read now on this thread that the concept is durella's own originally.Please where's the source of this news. Because i'm finding it difficult to believe.

I've been hearing whiskolo whisker, i actually thot it was d-banj. Na wa o. And I thot it was "Jeka make sex" he was saying and not "jeka make sense"
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2007
yes people,
where is the source of this info, regarding durella and dbanj.
if one of them is copying the other, it will only take time b4 he gets
busted.
does it really matter if they sound the same, i personal think they
both good, sounds similar,but different style,
they are doing a GREAT thing for Nigerian music, because in the
past, they have been a whole loads of YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
anyway people more critical debate.
PEACE.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by cao(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2007
@uncleq, y not?
As 4 d Druella dude, no b only 2day way i hear in name?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2007
Se nah true say NBC don ban Wiskolo wiska?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2007
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tosinadeda: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2007
I just love d song
jeka make sex omoele moni jeka make sex omole jeko vibrate omoele moni jeko penetrate and blah blah
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
I thought it was "je ki a make sense"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUSIC : Migos Ft. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B – Motorsport / A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs / FULL ALBUM: Rick Ross – Rather You Than Me (zip/mp3) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.