Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do U Know Durella? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do U Know Durella? (7640 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
He's good, the durella guy,

i heard he's part of the show they are having in december,

have you guys heard anything?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2007
I think thats Ruthm unpluged, but yet to confirm, NairaLand, any info?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by leereekz: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2007
yo be real people! durella sounds too much like d'banj it'll be near impossible to ignore dat fact, he's copying the guy's style too much. you can tell he is a big d'banj fan, i dont really rate people who bite other peeps styles, not a good look,
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 12:52am On Nov 08, 2007
@Leereekz

Infact we should find him and shoot him, sure you were there when he must have heard D'banj say Wiskolo wiska, and he rush to the studio to put it down before D'banj did.

and obviously, "lori titi ni mati gun TT, ati Ferarri, Porsche Cayenne-na! can from the koko master.

I am sure you a p-square fan.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tosinadeda: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2007
O jasiyaski
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
leereekz

what's up man? interesting point, and i take it you are a dbanj fan, yes

my point is, because you are a fan, could you sound like him? i don't think so

judge by the output of the music, and be realistic, he (durella actually is good),

but, i also will not take it away from dbanj, he has represented.

peace.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by somadinna: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2007
i think durella is just cool,please nigerians should give our upcoming artist a chance and stop being " player haters"
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
why are a lot of peeps hating on durella?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Do U Know Durella? by 9ja4eva: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2007
Nice try guy
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2008
gunners track is a killer
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2008
nairaland

any info on the durella's album
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2008
Abeg I need one, really need one, hala!
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2008
Here is the album, is alaba closed?
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dbus2hovi: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
yeah some guy (cao) talked about the vids and d quality, its best you know that those vids u see were shot by/amidst water testers and are the very first videos by durella. If you want to bad mouth dru, go watch the new video on mtv base exclusive and give me a feedback
Re: Do U Know Durella? by amynat(f): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2008
durella miskiyaski no get time 4 story.yeah! durella is a very good musician and i like his slangs and all that. durella u are 2gbaski
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dbus2hovi: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
[s]i heard the wiskolowiska song was banned by nbc and like days later it was unbanned(if there's a word like that) porbably druella shld use that in his lyrics, and who put that boom boom song on the net cos its not realesed, probably u plifered it from id kabasa[/s]
Re: Do U Know Durella? by FullyFine: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
is there a gunners remix with Mode9.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
durella did the original, less than four months ago

oga ooo mode 9
think of something else
Re: Do U Know Durella? by deola1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
wetin do am? dead or what? insanity subject
Re: Do U Know Durella? by gbadume: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
yes.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dbus2hovi: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2008
fullyfine, i heard bout a whack song mode 9 did awhile ago called[b] goal[/b] but was whack, and after dru did gunners he got back in and also did his version which falls short the standard already set. durella is more likely to collabo with upcoming artistes or those who are not up there yet. watch out for his collabo with kells the girl in efrebo its a killer
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dbus2hovi: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2008
fullyfine, i heard bout a whack song mode 9 did awhile ago called[b] goal[/b] but was whack, and after dru did gunners he got back in and also did his version which falls short the standard already set. durella is more likely to collabo with upcoming artistes or those who are not up there yet. watch out for his collabo with kells the girl in efrebo its a killer
Re: Do U Know Durella? by opeoluwae: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
the durella video is weak tho. like say they just wake up one saturday morning to quickly shoot video. cant compare to dbanj's channel o & mtv standard videos.

sorry but even if this guy was the original owner of the style dbanj has taken over and is too too far ahead for this guy to catch up. his slangs are off and dont have much meaning. koko is confusing enough but all these other ones durella has is like another language.

if its true, durella & dbanj are like jay-z & jaz-o (who jay-z got his style from, but could never catch up with)
Re: Do U Know Durella? by MT: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
opeoluwa you know i must apraise your analythical skills in observetion, the durella vids is not like but that truely they woke up one saturday or wednesday morning, paid some cash to play in the studio or what have you and thus the vids, it is called branding or in lay mans english putting a face to the entity. Now to the point, do you pocess the access to these setelite channels cos if you do, you'ld have seen the new durella vid on mtv base exclusive, i think the crew are throuhg playing in the studios forreal
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
no more playing around for real,

dru gbaski
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2008
when are we getting a new vid or is shayo the last
Re: Do U Know Durella? by skingo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
abeg Bleep modenine. that guy just dey find wahala all over. ruggedman will sell with this beef again. modenine still be sharing flat with terry and od and ruggedy go soon dash modenne car for all the money he has earned from the beef. anyways. durella feat sauce kid or sauce kid featuring durella i cant feel my face remix. lets hear it .
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
It will be good to hear Durella do a diss track but who wan diss am, hmm?

No need to take a shot at Mode9, Mode9 already did that with the non-creative Arsenal track,

2gbaski, i dey wait ooh!!!

When album go drop now
Re: Do U Know Durella? by skingo(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2008
no one should be responding to modenines disses if u ask me. why? because thats all he evers puts out. and its redundant already. modenine is washed and played out and boring. period
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dejiariyo: 2:49am On Aug 14, 2008
whats does modenine a rapper,have to do with durella?i cant just get it and who told u modenine arsenal track aint making sense?i dont know both of them but i had to tell u that modenine arsenal track is being felt well better by my friends in the uk and most of us got the song as a ringtone,just because u dont feel artist or the song does not make u diss pple.pls dont say whats u dont know cos u wanna promote an artist if u do remember someone is gonna do same to the artist u promoting,a word is enough
Re: Do U Know Durella? by UncleQuily: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2008
actually the beef might be between dru gbaski and dbanj,
something about dbanj not being happy about the prospect
of durella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs / FULL ALBUM: Rick Ross – Rather You Than Me (zip/mp3) Download / Download Timi Dakolo Iyawo Mi Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.