Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4716 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Hate Islam by akinwalehabib: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
In the early days of Internet penetration in Nigeria, Nairaland played a huge part in connecting people. From making sales, gettings jobs, to even making relationships that led to marriages. Looking back, it's hard to understand that Nairaland has become a place where Hate is preached against different demographics based on religious, ethnic, or political sentiments.

I came across this video and it seems a worthy watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZNwitMdP8k

Remember that at the end of the day, we're all humans, irrespective of our tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
akinwalehabib:
In the early days of Internet penetration in Nigeria, Nairaland played a huge part in connecting people. From making sales, gettings jobs, to even making relationships that led to marriages. Looking back, it's hard to understand that Nairaland has become a place where Hate is preached against different demographics based on religious, ethnic, or political sentiments.

I came across this video and it seems a worthy watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZNwitMdP8k

Remember that at the end of the day, we're all humans, irrespective of our tribe or religion.

This is a global phenomenon!

People will continue to hate and kill one another, Satan will continue to give people more than a thousand and one reason why they have to pick up weapons against their fellowman!

Will you like to know WHY and HOW this will happen?
It has all been prophesied in the Bible! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2021
The topic would rather be: How Muslims Makes People to Hate Islam.

Unlike the position of MaxInDHouse, though we are living in the time of end - time prophecies. There are so many religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Baha'i, Confucianism etc that do not give people that don't believe their doctrines headache.

I don't believe that Muslims are giving the sole responsibility of religious body to dispense end - time violence and killings.

Islam is simply a bad religion.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11am On Aug 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
The topic would rather be: How Muslims Makes People to Hate Islam.
Unlike the position of MaxInDHouse, though we are living in the time of end - time prophecies. There are so many religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Baha'i, Confucianism etc that do not give people that don't believe their doctrines headache. I don't believe that Muslims are giving the sole responsibility of religious body to dispense end - time violence and killings. Islam is simply a bad religion.

The concluding statement is somehow dicey but if that's how you feel like seeing the matter it's OK. But that's not the truth!

The world is going to an end, Satan and his demons are everywhere trying to make all humans destroy one another, they have lost in the battle to keep everyone in the dark, so as the light of God's word is getting brighter and Jesus' disciples are shining brightly throughout the earth Satan is becoming sadder everyday.

So they want to fight against God but the only way they can do such is by making God's word invalid. God's word said some humans will survive Satan's final attack on humanity {Revelations 7:14} but Satan and his demons are spitefully anticipating total annihilation!

Politics has been the root cause of the problem humans have right after the incident in the garden of Eden. God promised that no matter how Satan try He (God) will always have some people who will be loyal to God {Job 1:8} God arranged for a nation through Abraham's lineage but Satan succeeded in making that nation a mess {Matthew 23:37-38} so after Jesus' ultimate sacrifice God released His Holy Spirit and a GROUP of people who will later become millions across the globe practicing pure worship under God's sovereignty sufficed, instantly Satan and his demons went into action to annihilate all the pioneers of this GROUP {Revelations 12:17} after which Satan quickly initiated a counterfeit GROUP to deceive the world and will serve Satan's purpose, that religion is globally known today as the "Roman Catholic Church" unlike Jesus' true disciples who goes about peacefully preaching and teaching people from house to house and door to door the Catholics were forcing their religion on people everywhere they go. This went on until the birth of Muhammad in Mecca. Muhammad wanted to make himself a prophet just to enjoy himself but attacks kept coming from all sides including the Roman Catholic Church who taught Muhammad the little he knew about God. That was how both religions began struggling for the world's domination under Satan's blindfold (Politics)
Today the Catholic Church and her children Protestants have successfully held the power for centuries {Revelations 17:5} but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back. That's why they are fighting Catholic and her Protestant children to recover what they thought rightfully belongs to them.
That's what is happening in the world today.
However Satan and his demons are the unseen forces behind all these {Ephesians 6:12} that's why Jesus commaded us never to lead by force or use of weapons! Matthew 26:52
Throughout the earth today the one and only GROUP who are aware of all these sacred secrets is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that's why Satan and his human agents keep criticizing us {2Corinthians 4:4} because we are not deceived by Satan's cobwebs! 2Corinthians 2:11
So as i said earlier people will continue to kill people and Satan will give you a thousand and one reason why you must pick up weapons to kill your fellowman, only Jehovah's Witnesses have been trained never to lift up weapons against anyone no matter what happens! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The concluding statement is somehow dicey but if that's how you feel like seeing the matter it's OK. But that's not the truth!

The world is going to an end, Satan and his demons are everywhere trying to make all humans destroy one another, they have lost in the battle to keep everyone in the dark, so as the light of God's word is getting brighter and Jesus' disciples are shining brightly throughout the earth Satan is becoming sadder everyday.

So they want to fight against God but the only way they can do such is by making God's word invalid. God's word said some humans will survive Satan's final attack on humanity {Revelations 7:14} but Satan and his demons are spitefully anticipating total annihilation!

Politics has been the root cause of the problem humans have right after the incident in the garden of Eden. God promised that no matter how Satan try He (God) will always have some people who will be loyal to God {Job 1:8} God arranged for a nation through Abraham's lineage but Satan succeeded in making that nation a mess {Matthew 23:37-38} so after Jesus' ultimate sacrifice God released His Holy Spirit and a GROUP of people who will later become millions across the globe practicing pure worship under God's sovereignty sufficed, instantly Satan and his demons went into action to annihilate all the pioneers of this GROUP {Revelations 12:17} after which Satan quickly initiated a counterfeit GROUP to deceive the world and will serve Satan's purpose, that religion is globally known today as the "Roman Catholic Church" unlike Jesus' true disciples who goes about peacefully preaching and teaching people from house to house and door to door the Catholics were forcing their religion on people everywhere they go. This went on until the birth of Muhammad in Mecca. Muhammad wanted to make himself a prophet just to enjoy himself but attacks kept coming from all sides including the Roman Catholic Church who taught Muhammad the little he knew about God. That was how both religions began struggling for the world's domination under Satan's blindfold (Politics)
Today the Catholic Church and her children Protestants have successfully held the power for centuries {Revelations 17:5} but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back. That's why they are fighting Catholic and her Protestant children to recover what they thought rightfully belongs to them.
That's what is happening in the world today.
However Satan and his demons are the unseen forces behind all these {Ephesians 6:12} that's why Jesus commaded us never to lead by force or use of weapons! Matthew 26:52
Throughout the earth today the one and only GROUP who are aware of all these sacred secrets is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that's why Satan and his human agents keep criticizing us {2Corinthians 4:4} because we are not deceived by Satan's cobwebs! 2Corinthians 2:11
So as i said earlier people will continue to kill people and Satan will give you a thousand and one reason why you must pick up weapons to kill your fellowman, only Jehovah's Witnesses have been trained never to lift up weapons against anyone no matter what happens! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

Good response. We all know that the world is going to an end. How soon? We don't know for certain. Out of Catholic are all other denominations. How many are now imposing religion on people? When the Bible was made available flollowing the first print by William Tyndale, and Martin Luther began to campaign against errors of Catholic Church, the truth was no longer hidden, folks can read the Bible on their own. No church today is forcing anybody. Politics, yes there is no way we can escape that. There must be a way of rulership among humans. Politicians use all means including religion, money, propaganda, violence to achieve their selfish ends. We are in the system all over the world. Taliban itself is using the provisions of Islam to do just that.
I have never been an adherent of Islam, I have read a bit of it the Quran and some hadiths. As Christianity is becoming increasingly affecting nations for peace it is not the same for Islam. Millions are practicing Hinduism ,Buddhism etc. You will never hear anything violence or ruling by force as their tenet of faith.

So, I don't still believe that Islam is ordained for global,end - time violence dispenser. It is a bad religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

Good response. We all know that the world is going to an end. How soon? We don't know for certain. Out of Catholic are all other denominations. How many are now imposing religion on people? When the Bible was made available flollowing the first print by William Tyndale, and Martin Luther began to campaign against errors of Catholic Church, the truth was no longer hidden, folks can read the Bible on their own. No church today is forcing anybody. Politics, yes there is no way we can escape that. There must be a way of rulership among humans. Politicians use all means including religion, money, propaganda, violence to achieve their selfish ends. We are in the system all over the world. Taliban itself is using the provisions of Islam to do just that.
I have never been an adherent of Islam, I have read a bit of it the Quran and some hadiths. As Christianity is becoming increasingly affecting nations for peace it is not the same for Islam. Millions are practicing Hinduism ,Buddhism etc. You will never hear anything violence or ruling by force as their tenet of faith.

So, I don't still believe that Islam is ordained for global,end - time violence dispenser. It is a bad religion.

The highlighted is what i will never agree with anyone!

If you say "Islam is a bad religion" then all other religions involved in Politics are equally bad religions too!

Note that Islam is not the problem but politicians seeking all means to seize power!
The Catholics started it and Rome ruled longer than all other nations due to Catholicism, that's what the Taliban wants to achieve with Islam. They're using Islam to recruit more hands to support them in dominating the earth. So all religions in support of Politics are equally evil because the politicians are using a religion that's fast growing to gain support and since all others are divided so to speak they're all weak that's why the politicians aren't using them.
Take for example if you go to the Churches you will see that they're not united over who should rule over them. The last time in Nigeria Daddy GO supported one side while your Papa supported the opposite side but what about Islam they're all unitedly supporting a Muslim President! undecided
So any smart politician will prefer to have Muslims as his supporting force than Churchgoers who are always divided. The same goes to all other minor religious sect!

Soon ATHEISM will sweep them all away and you will see politicians seeking the support of atheists no more Muslims or Churchgoers.

So if any religion is in support of politics it's equally evil. During the time of ancestors the Ifá Priests mustn't meddle in the political affairs of the community, his own duty is to offer suggestions on how to solve problems resulting from curses and abominable acts by consulting the gods. But today your Pastors and Imams are fully involved in the political affairs of the country. Therefore they're all guilty of the same offence of which you're accusing Islam! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what i will never agree with anyone!

If you say "Islam is a bad religion" then all other religions involved in Politics are equally bad religions too!

Note that Islam is not the problem but politicians seeking all means to seize power!
The Catholics started it and Rome ruled longer than all other nations due to Catholicism, that's what the Taliban wants to achieve with Islam. They're using Islam to recruit more hands to support them in dominating the earth. So all religions in support of Politics are equally evil because the politicians are using a religion that's fast growing to gain support and since all others are divided so to speak they're all weak that's why the politicians aren't using them.
Take for example if you go to the Churches you will see that they're not united over who should rule over them. The last time in Nigeria Daddy GO supported one side while your Papa supported the opposite side but what about Islam they're all unitedly supporting a Muslim President! undecided
So any smart politician will prefer to have Muslims as his supporting force than Churchgoers who are always divided. The same goes to all other minor religious sect!

Soon ATHEISM will sweep them all away and you will see politicians seeking the support of atheists no more Muslims or Churchgoers.

So if any religion is in support of politics it's equally evil. During the time of ancestors the Ifá Priests mustn't meddle in the political affairs of the community, his own duty is to offer suggestions on how to solve problems resulting from curses and abominable acts by consulting the gods. But today your Pastors and Imams are fully involved in the political affairs of the country. Therefore they're all guilty of the same offence of which you're accusing Islam! smiley

Good points. The G.Os involving politics directly or not is personal. All the churches with GOs have members of all parties in their favoured locations. Osinbajo is a Redeemer, APC. I have people in RCCG that are not members of APC. So, that is not what we are saying. I don't agree with you either that there should not be organised government: family, schools, churches, mosques, banks, including JWs has a form of government.GB. All over the world, people develop how they are ruled. Monarchs, emperors, Emirs, Shad, etc. The latest evolution form of government is democracy, aiming at reducing Human tyranny.
I don't believe as JWs wants us to believe that Communities should be without leaders. That is hypocrisy though.

No where Christianity is practised today adopts theocracy.Not even Israel, the root of Abrahamic faith.

I don't believe God also is interested in chaos. We are even commanded to pray for leaders of our communities. I Ti. 2: 1 -2.
You were a former military officer who must surely have traveled across the nation. I my own experience, the level of crave for power among Muslims is something else. The level of prejudices while and unfair treatment of poeple of other religions is demonic. This encouraged me to read the Quran study why 15% Muslims in Chad rose up one day to impose Islam and it's values. The nation was almost turned apart.

Sir, you may want to be modest, Islam is evil. You want to close your eyes to all events happening in Nigeria and all the world by the hands of Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Where Islam grows peace and freedom dies..

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2021
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES already have our own system of government:

"THEOCRACY"
So that's what makes us no part of the world in DEMOCRACY! John 15:19, 17:14
Politics is the curse of killings here and there not Islam (Religion) politicians are only using religion to gather supporters.
You said you have people (supposed believers) in the other sect that are not in tune with the GO politically. So when trouble starts between members of one party against the other what do you think will happen to the faith you share with them? smiley
Well you've said it all i have dealt with politicians as an ex-agent so what i know you don't know, what you just feel is that people should have human governments who will set the standard for you the same way Israelites asked for a King to rule over them! 1Samuel 8:1-22
Well we are talking about talking about the cause of hatred that's why i'm digging it from the taproots instead of looking at matters from a myopic point of view.
For your information, i have seen where brothers (sons of the same mother) were after one another's life because of Politics so when your so called people in the other party come after you due to political rivalry you will remember me. Then you will know that it's not only Islam that's in support of KILLING when Politics is involved! wink

ANTIlSLAM:
Where Islam grows peace and freedom dies..

MightySparrow:

Good points. The G.Os involving politics directly or not is personal. All the churches with GOs have members of all parties in their favoured locations. Osinbajo is a Redeemer, APC. I have people in RCCG that are not members of APC. So, that is not what we are saying. I don't agree with you either that there should not be organised government: family, schools, churches, mosques, banks, including JWs has a form of government.GB. All over the world, people develop how they are ruled. Monarchs, emperors, Emirs, Shad, etc. The latest evolution form of government is democracy, aiming at reducing Human tyranny.
I don't believe as JWs wants us to believe that Communities should be without leaders. That is hypocrisy though.

No where Christianity is practised today adopts theocracy.Not even Israel, the root of Abrahamic faith.

I don't believe God also is interested in chaos. We are even commanded to pray for leaders of our communities. I Ti. 2: 1 -2.
You were a former military officer who must surely have traveled across the nation. I my own experience, the level of crave for power among Muslims is something else. The level of prejudices while and unfair treatment of poeple of other religions is demonic. This encouraged me to read the Quran study why 15% Muslims in Chad rose up one day to impose Islam and it's values. The nation was almost turned apart.

Sir, you may want to be modest, Islam is evil. You want to close your eyes to all events happening in Nigeria and all the world by the hands of Muslims.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by jonesbeatriix: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Extraordinary post! I didn't knowral of these assets and I will go look at them now! w3schools css
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"THEOCRACY"
Politics is the curse of killings here and there not Islam (Religion) politicians are only using religion to gather supporters.
You said you have people (supposed believers) in the other sect that are not in tune with the GO politically. So when trouble starts between members of one party against the other what do you think will happen to the faith you share with them? smiley
Well you've said it all i have dealt with politicians as an ex-agent so what i know you don't know, what you just feel is that people should have human governments who will set the standard for you the same way Israelites asked for a King to rule over them! 1Samuel 8:1-22
Well we are talking about talking about the cause of hatred that's why i'm digging it from the taproots instead of looking at matters from a myopic point of view.
For your information, i have seen where brothers (sons of the same mother) were after one another's life because of Politics so when your so called people in the other party come after you due to political rivalry you will remember me. Then you will know that it's not only Islam that's in support of KILLING when Politics is involved! wink

Jehovahwitnessocracy grin grin grin grin grin grin
JWs members no longer pay taxes to human government. If charged to Nigeria court or else where's, they would disregard the court.
Delusion Mhen!
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

Jehovahwitnessocracy grin grin grin grin grin grin
JWs members no longer pay taxes to human government. If charged to Nigeria court or else where's, they would disregard the court.
Delusion Mhen!

The topic of discussion:
Is a question.

"Why you hate Islam (a religious group)?"

Answer: Politicians hijacked religion to promote their devilish career and Islam has become an instrument in the hands of politicians. So all religions involved in Politics are equally guilty of whatever anyone accuses Islam! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"THEOCRACY"

Must you lie? Philosophy of Islam was built on this quranic verse

Qur'an 8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Must you lie? Philosophy of Islam was built on this quranic verse

Qur'an 8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

You're welcome into the discussion, the verse you just quoted is not what those terrorists do quote first, they only quote that as additional to what they misinterpreted in the Bible!

When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deuteronomy 7:1-2

"And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee" Deuteronomy 7:16

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: Deuteronomy 20:16

So the verses they read in the Quran are only to authenticate this Bible verses (erroneously) smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're welcome into the discussion, the verse you just quoted is not what those terrorists do quote first, they only quote that as additional to what they misinterpreted in the Bible!

When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deuteronomy 7:1-2

"And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee" Deuteronomy 7:16

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: Deuteronomy 20:16

So the verses they read in the Quran are only to authenticate this Bible verses (erroneously) smiley

From all these Bible verses you qouted above, can you relate it with what you have in Quran from the below quranic verse and hadith respectively?

Allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

Since Adam was the first Muslim, quote a verse from Bible where God says Christians and Jews should kill you Muslims, should hate you Muslims

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

From all these Bible verses you qouted above, can you relate it with what you have in Quran from the below quranic verse and hadith respectively? Allah is a TERRORIST
Quran 8:12
I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs
Quran 9:29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Quran 47:4
So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lostQuran 8:39
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah. Muhammad is a TERRORIST
[i]Musnad Ahmad 215[/i]It was narrated that 'Umar said:If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.[i]Sahih Muslim 2167 a[/i]Abu Huraira reported Allah'sMessenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Since Adam was the first Muslim, quote a verse from Bible where God says Christians and Jews should kill you Muslims, should hate you Muslims

It seems like you're getting me wrong!

I'm no more a Muslim though was once, what i am saying is that all religionists have the tendency to become terrorists if they allow POLITICIANS to manipulate them!

There's no religious book where you will not find something to link up to terrorism but then you need wisdom before acting on the Interpretation your religious leaders give what is written in any religious book otherwise you'll find yourself killing your neighbour whereas it's not according to what's written rather the Interpretation given out of intended evil! smiley

So Politics is the problem not RELIGION! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

I'm no more a Muslim though was once, what i am saying is that all religionists have the tendency to become terrorists if they allow POLITICIANS to manipulate them!

There's no religious book where you will not find something to link up to terrorism but then you need wisdom before acting on the Interpretation your religious leaders give what is written in any religious book otherwise you'll find yourself killing your neighbour whereas it's not according to what's written rather the Interpretation given out of intended evil! smiley

Our own book, Bible never instructs us to hate Muslims or wage war against them. Is it only Islam as a religion on earth? You should address the issue and call a Spade a spade. Islam is the world's problem. No peace in any nation where Islam dominates.

I shown you the philosophy where Islam was built upon but you went further quoting from Bible chapters and verses to justify the bloody acts of many Muslims on earth to the extent of saying that what Muslims are doing are in line with Biblical verses. BUT when I shown you the bloody parts and the real nature of allah and muhammad, you succumb.

Jehovah will never tells us to hate Muslims or kill Muslims for religion purposes, so why are they (Muslims) waging war against Christians and Jews? Just call a Spade a Spade to let peace reigns

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Our own book, Bible never instructs us to hate Muslims or wage war against them. Is it only Islam as a religion on earth? You should address the issue and call a Spade a spade. Islam is the world's problem. No peace in any nation where Islam dominates.

I shown you the philosophy where Islam was built upon but you went further quoting from Bible chapters and verses to justify the bloody acts of many Muslims on earth to the extent of saying that what Muslims are doing are in line with Biblical verses. BUT when I shown you the bloody parts and the real nature of allah and muhammad, you succumb.

Jehovah will never tells us to hate Muslims or kill Muslims for religion purposes, so why are they (Muslims) waging war against Christians and Jews? Just call a Spade a Spade to let peace reigns

Are you sure that all the Muslims around you including your neighbours are terrorists?
Guy i was once an agent of the military intelligence so we don't deal with matters from a myopic point of view we dig to the root!

The islamized nations are tumultuous because America declared DEMOCRACY as the best system of government and all the people on earth embraced it since under democracy each citizen is respected no matter your lifestyle be it lesbianism, Homosexualism, Atheism, Agnostism, Alcoholism, Feminism, Prostitution, Fornication, Adultery and all other wayward lifestyles as long as you're not disturbing anyone.
So Democracy became a sabotage to the plans of Politicians who are using Islam to promote their devilish ambitions because under Islam all those lifestyles won't work and people living in those countries have different hobbies. So the Islamists have to first fight the enemies within before their agenda can workout.
That's why the so called islamized nations are having serious issues and killing their own people! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sure that all the Muslims around you including your neighbours are terrorists?
Guy i was once an agent of the military intelligence so we don't deal with matters from a myopic point of view we dig to the root!

The islamized nations are tumultuous because America declared DEMOCRACY as the best system of government and all the people on earth embraced it since under democracy each citizen is respected no matter your lifestyle be it lesbianism, Homosexualism, Atheism, Agnostism, Alcoholism, Feminism, Prostitution, Fornication, Adultery and all other wayward lifestyles as long as you're not disturbing anyone.
So Democracy became a sabotage to the plans of Politicians who are using Islam to promote their devilish ambitions because under Islam all those lifestyles won't work and people living in those countries have different hobbies. So the Islamists have to first fight the enemies within before their agenda can workout.
That's why the so called islamized nations are having serious issues and killing their own people! smiley

Maybe you should go back and read my texts again. I said MANY and not all..

So is Islam the only religion on earth, only them are politicians using as agents of terrorism right?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe you should go back and read my texts again. I said MANY and not all..
So is Islam the only religion on earth, only them are politicians using as agents of terrorism right?

Guy you will never here any politician say "Islam is the problem" WHY? Because they're all aware of what is going on, it's laymen like you that doesn't know what is happening!

Go and study Politics before coming to argue on the problem of the world, those in the system knows the real problem! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

I wanted to make comments this morning about your post but Holy Spirit refrained me. And I wondered why. Now, I checked and I saw this.

1. Maximus, if I give you clues of research (where to look at) and which contradict Jehovah Witness' teaching, would you do it?

2. Could you explain explicitly how what is going-on in Afghanistan is a political and not religious issue?

3. Would you consider Jihad a political war or religious war?

4. Is Jihad or similar is what is happening presently in Afghnistan?

Please, with your knowledge of politics and religion, could you explain? And note, you must be sound in international law and diplomacy before you can answer all the questions above. See, you must know why Biden decided to pull out and damn any consequence in Afghanistan. You must know what almost every intelligent person is saying the real reason some Americans misled the US under George Bush Jr to go fight wars. You must know what exactly some are saying why they go to Iraq and Afghanistan. Then, why do some people say the US is responsible for the death of Gaddaffi, and then after some say they are responsible for the uproar in Syria. Then, you must know the US response to all these allegations.

But take note. I have written it before and I will write it again. No matter what anyone says, the US is transparent enough even more than many nations. The US has made many mistakes but still a very good nation. And I am grateful for the US. Without this nation, I cannot be who I am today. Amd most of the programmers who are making money today via remote jobs is from the act of generosity of the US. This is my personal view.

Now, why has the US refused to assist Nigeria fight Boko Haram? You must understand why Obama frustrated Jonathan to the extend some of his men in his Adminstration had to smuggle money on the private Jet of a Pastor in Nigeria and then an insider leaked the move and they were stopped. The jet was stopped in Johanesburg. Why did the US refuse the plead by Buhari that they should move the US technical unit for African activities based in Germany to Nigeria. After all, the base in Germany is for Africa. Why should it be situated in Germany? And then why did the US say No. And yesterday, did you read that Buahri singed an agreement with Russia to supply us arms and train our soldiers?

Oh! What did General Gowon tell Jonathan about religion, politics and purchase of arms after the SOUTH Africa saga. A no go talk anything here about it cos na inside talk. But wait ooooo! How did Gowon himself win the Biafra war? Where did he eventually get sophisticated AK 47 and other weapons from, to counter Ojukwu. Hmmmmm! Oh! Ak-47. Sounds familiar? Na Russian weapon oooooo. And now another general has moved in the direction of Russia to get arms again. By the way, Russia is an allie of China, Iran, and other nations US has friction with. Can you see the similarities btw Gowon and Buhari. Buhari is a failure...he is a failure.....we keep shouting it that he is a failure ..but he was bold to move down the Russian route not giving damn of the consequences...see oga, things dey happen behind the scene. When I heard Buhari eventually took the bold step chicken Jonathan refused to do, I said Hallelujah. Why do you think baba was bold to tell the bandits yesterday that he will deal with them? Well...let's wait and see. Not implying here that the US is responsible for insecurity in Nigeria ooo before someone starts saying this. Just telling you that what are involved are technical and we call the situation....international diplomacy concerns.

But here is what I know. Max, I dont think you can answer 0.1% of the questions above. Why? Jehovah Witness doctrine prohibited you to dive into politics because the doctrine is that politics is the tool of ghe devil for this end time. Well, I dont want to go against you. I only want you to at least consider to research these things above. You will see many things. But I know you will not want to. And if you dont, you are not fit to talk about politics vs religion. Why? You are already biased and have a doctrine which has boxed you into saying politics is the root of evil. And it is why Jehovah Witness members dont participate in politics. They dont even talk about it. They dont engage in it. But it's only the spiritual aspect your leaders use to convince you all. The spiritual aspect that is just their own opinion. And that opinion also was from your 1914 convention.

Max, be bold and step out. Make research. Son, you are smart. I am telling you. You are a warrior. Step out son and find out facts. Step out. Be bold. Do it.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you will never here any politician say "Islam is the problem" WHY? Because they're all aware of what is going on, it's laymen like you that doesn't know what is happening!

Go and study Politics before coming to argue on the problem of the world, those in the system knows the real problem! smiley

You don dey vex cheesy you still haven't answer my question.

Is Islam the only religion on earth?

It is when I read politics before I can understand the religious sectors of the economy right? You're the real layman ogbeni cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You don dey vex cheesy you still haven't answer my question.
Is Islam the only religion on earth?
It is when I read politics before I can understand the religious sectors of the economy right? You're the real layman ogbeni cheesy
There are just two religious groups that often carries all their dedicated members along with ONENESS of thought:
The first is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and the second is ISLAM.
Both groups have strong hold on their members. But Politicians hate JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because they will never meddle in Politics while Muslims were taught to partake in the POLITICAL affairs of their country.
So smart Politicians go for Islam to win.
That's what i'm saying! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There are just two religious groups that often carries all their dedicated members along with ONENESS of thought:
The first is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and the second is ISLAM.
Both groups have strong hold on their members. But Politicians hate JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because they will never meddle in Politics while Muslims were taught to partake in the POLITICAL affairs of their country.
So smart Politicians go for Islam to win.
That's what i'm saying! smiley

Are Jehovah Witness members not human beings like Muslims?

Is Politicians the problem of these below counties?

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

Is there peace in above countries?

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

I told you what the CIA discovered but you just feel like arguing.
All those nations weren't Muslims before the birth of Islam, politicians hijacked the religion as a tool to promote their devilish ambitions since the religion is not opposed to Politics so unlike Jehovah's Witnesses who mustn't have anything to do with Politics a Muslim could be easily manipulate to join forces with a party against another.
If all those in the political affairs of any country happens to be Muslims it will become easy for them to last in power. That's why they're trying to establish Islam everywhere.

IBB is a Muslim but when the same thing was introduced to him in the early 90s Babangida vehemently objected to the idea.
Abacha was a Muslim he also objected to the idea. Both of them wish to last in power but then they realized that the Muslims aren't the majority so if they should move it then they'll be the cause of their own downfall because each Nigerian will be prepared to die for his own faith.
But in countries where the Politicians knew that the majority are Muslims he will dance to their tune just to win election. Remember both Babangida and Abacha never came to power through election so they can't promote any Religion above another. But in this system where the majority have the say the smart Politicians will go for the majority.
For your information that's why Trump lost in the last election because he was against gays and the system that brought him to power is not against the wish of anyone! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The topic of discussion:
Is a question.

"Why you hate Islam (a religious group)?"

Answer: Politicians hijacked religion to promote their devilish career and Islam has become an instrument in the hands of politicians. So all religions involved in Politics are equally guilty of whatever anyone accuses Islam! smiley

grin grin grin
All religions that officially adopts politics are guilty: Catholic, Anglican, winners, Islam, Hinduism Methodist etc.
All religions that do not officially recognised or participate in politics is correct: JW, Ogun, IFA, Delhi, Amadiora, Sango, Okija .....
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

grin grin grin
All religions that officially adopts politics are guilty: Catholic, Anglican, winners, Islam, Hinduism Methodist etc.
All religions that do not officially recognised or participate in politics is correct: JW, Ogun, IFA, Delhi, Amadiora, Sango, Okija .....

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you missed the mark again! undecided
All religions whose members have nothing to do with politics are guiltless of the problem we are talking about now!
As long as you can be compelled to VOTE in or out a leader then you're part of the problem because after the politician noticed that you have the say over a large crowd but you're not ready to work for them, my friend you're a dead meat!
For your information that's why the politicians in Jesus' days agreed that Jesus must be killed, because he is fast gaining popularity throughout the nation but he's not ready to join Politics {John 6:15} imagine he even said his followers are no part of the political system of the world. John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36
So of what use was Jesus to the political ambitions of the Jews? John 11:50 smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I told you what the CIA discovered but you just feel like arguing.
All those nations weren't Muslims before the birth of Islam, politicians hijacked the religion as a tool to promote their devilish ambitions since the religion is not opposed to Politics so unlike Jehovah's Witnesses who mustn't have anything to do with Politics a Muslim could be easily manipulate to join forces with a party against another.
If all those in the political affairs of any country happens to be Muslims it will become easy for them to last in power. That's why they're trying to establish Islam everywhere.

IBB is a Muslim but when the same thing was introduced to him in the early 90s Babangida vehemently objected to the idea.
Abacha was a Muslim he also objected to the idea. Both of them wish to last in power but then they realized that the Muslims aren't the majority so if they should move it then they'll be the cause of their own downfall because each Nigerian will be prepared to die for his own faith.
But in countries where the Politicians knew that the majority are Muslims he will dance to their tune just to win election. Remember both Babangida and Abacha never came to power through election so they can't promote any Religion above another. But in this system where the majority have the say the smart Politicians will go for the majority.
For your information that's why Trump lost in the last election because he was against gays and the system that brought him to power is not against the wish of anyone! smiley

I'm still coming back to what you said in bolded part above.. But before then why not answering my questions? None of my question you ever attempted to answer, why?

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

JUST ANSWER YES or NO No story pls

NOTE: I am not here to argue with you okay..
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm not answering your questions for your sake alone but for the interest of millions reading this now, so you can't dictate how i should respond to questions!

Question (1)
Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the prophecy written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3, their founder (Jesus Christ) strictly warned them not to participate in the political affairs of the world {John 15:19} so they're totally different from all other people on this planet!

Question (2) YES Politics is the problem!
Question (3) NO Politicians won't give up on their ambitions!
I'm neither interested in arguments i only stand for the truth! John 8:32

ANTIlSLAM:

I'm still coming back to what you said in bolded part above.. But before then why not answering my questions? None of my question you ever attempted to answer, why?

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

JUST ANSWER YES or NO No story pls

NOTE: I am not here to argue with you okay..
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not answering your questions for your sake alone but for the interest of millions reading this now, so you can't dictate how i should respond to questions!

Question (1)
Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the prophecy written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3, their founder (Jesus Christ) strictly warned them not to participate in the political affairs of the world {John 15:19} so they're totally different from all other people on this planet!

Question (2) YES Politics is the problem!
Question (3) NO Politicians won't give up on their ambitions!
I'm neither interested in arguments i only stand for the truth! John 8:32

You said Politicians are the problem of these Islamic countries I listed above. So politicians are the authors of Quran and hadith these Terrorists are using as their points of references?

Are they fighting Jihad in the cause of Politics or allah and Islam at large?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you missed the mark again! undecided
All religions whose members have nothing to do with politics are guiltless of the problem we are talking about now!
As long as you can be compelled to VOTE in or out a leader then you're part of the problem because after the politician noticed that you have the say over a large crowd but you're not ready to work for them, my friend you're a dead meat!
For your information that's why the politicians in Jesus' days agreed that Jesus must be killed, because he is fast gaining popularity throughout the nation but he's not ready to join Politics {John 6:15} imagine he even said his followers are no part of the political system of the world. John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36
So of what use was Jesus to the political ambitions of the Jews? John 11:50 smiley
Jesus Himself participated in the government of His time. He participated in census, paid tax. He kept all the laws of Roman empire. Before Pilate, He was guiltless. This the king Himself.
That you have an earthly government whatever is applicable in your domain is laughable.

Daniel, Joseph who were principal officers in the government of their times are below the standards of JWs.

grin grin grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You said Politicians are the problem of these Islamic countries I listed above. So politicians are the authors of Quran and hadith these Terrorists are using as their points of references?
I've told you already but it seems you just want to remain adamant with the wrong conclusion!

There are Muslims in the eastern part of Nigeria and also western part of Nigeria, they're not terrorists so that shows something is fishy! smiley

Are they fighting Jihad in the cause of Politics or allah and Islam at large?
Why aren't the Muslims in the southern part of Nigeria not going about with jihad?
Well it's because the Politicians in our midst know that we have diverse religious groups in the south while those in the north are trying to force their people into taking their side.
Remember all these things started in Nigeria during the time GEJ retained his political seat against the northern Politicians! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / Who Created GOD? / Shaykh Qari Ja'far Passed Away In Indonesia While Reciting Surat Al Mulk (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.