Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank (20000 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Fearyourcreator: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Laple0541:
So WEMA Bank still dey?
Which company you start wey dey

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Princessstee: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Omoluabis are just taking over everywhere.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Laple0541:

Yes oooooo
Coming inside your mouth

No, down your throat. Kindly swallow
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Nickisindigo(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2023
He started from an executive director position. Someone should explain that for me

1 Like

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Dialpad: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Nice one
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by CartelKenneth: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Wema bank still Dey?
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Ajofiapero(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Congrats Champ, I tap from your blessings. 🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by LyfeJennings(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
Now I won't hear tribal bank the same way some people try to tag Fidelity bank as a tribal bank

Even a dead man knows Fidelity bank is a tribal bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2023
LyfeJennings:

You registered with CAC as a tribal bank abi?
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Tonytonex(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
Now I won't hear tribal bank the same way some people try to tag Fidelity bank as a tribal bank

which tribe is Fidelity 🏦?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Tonytonex(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Nksleek:
Paystack people
but they are doing well na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by djseanjohn77: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming

APC will be pushing out a lot of propaganda. Always remember that they're liars and their party is filled with criminals.

Your Obi was part of Jonathan's regime criminality as an adviser, he was also trained by PDP the worst thieves of Nigeria's heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Tonytonex(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Infinity1234:
Congratulations...
This bank help it's coustomer get little cash in the time of scarcity of cash.
All the best moruf Oseni
wow 🙂 eyaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Jogs1900: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want a bank owned and run by Odua group(company owned and financed by Yoruba states) to be run from someone from another region.You must be a joker.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Occurstaem(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

They aren't the same.
You have to check the bank history naa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Occurstaem(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2023
LyfeJennings:

100% true of most Fidelity Banks I've been to.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Occurstaem(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by FreeStuffsNG: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is a tribal Bank actually.It is not in the new age league of Fidelity bank with national license from the start but being labelled as tribal bank. Wema started as a regional bank for the Western Region.

Equivalent of Wema like ACB for the East and Bank of The North for Northern region are long dead and buried as failed banks and many of you indomie generations do not even know they once existed. Ask your parents and older relatives about ACB and how they killed ACB of Eastern Nigeria wink

Wema is one of the many surviving legacies of the late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the 1st Premier of Western region . The W in Wema is Western. It is the oldest indigenous bank in Nigeria right now.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by IpobAntidote: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming

APC will be pushing out a lot of propaganda. Always remember that they're liars and their party is filled with criminals.

1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is a tribal Bank actually.It is not in the new age league of Fidelity bank with national license from the start but being labelled as tribal bank. Wema started as a regional bank for the Western Region.

Equivalent of Wema like ACB for the East and Bank of The North for Northern region are long dead and buried as failed banks and many of you indomie generations do not even know they once existed.

Wema is one of the many remaining legacies of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. The W in Wema is Western

Oga, you don't get my point, the tag on fidelity bank is that they discriminate other tribes without any proof and pick on every action like this appointment as tribal discrimination even when it is not, that is why I said what I said, nobody is calling this appointment a tribal discrimination as some people will do to Fidelity....
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Occurstaem:
They aren't the same.
You have to check the bank history naa.

Oga, you don't get my point, the tag on fidelity bank is that they discriminate other tribes without any proof and pick on every action like this appointment as tribal discrimination even when it is not, that is why I said what I said, nobody is calling this appointment a tribal discrimination as some people will do to Fidelity....
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by FreeStuffsNG: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You still do not get my point. This is a tribal bank and it is in order to appoint a Yoruba because they own it the sane way ACB would have appointed an Igbo to head it if it was not killed.

Those who accuse Fidelity bank are justified because Fidelity is not supposed to be a tribal bank. It got a national license and operating as a national bank, it can not have Igbo only board and others will not accuse it of being a tribal bank but Wema can. BON and ACB are the failed equivalent of Wema. ACB was killed and while Wema survived till tomorrow, that Wema survived and ACB and Bank of the North did not should be your concern as an Igbo and appreciate the Yoruba for keeping their own legacy of tribal bank.
Wema is not in the league of that bank you are attempting to compare it with and you made the error because you do not know AcB amd yet to ask your elders why it is dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

You want a bank owned and run by Odua group(company owned and financed by Yoruba states) to be run from someone from another region.You must be a joker.

If that person will take the bank to a new height why won't they, would you tell them not to appoint a white man who has an excellent track record with banking because he is a white man, so why would you discriminate your fellow African because he is from another tribe...
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You still do not get my point. This is a tribal bank and it is in order to appoint a Yoruba because they own it the sane way ACB would have appointed an Igbo to head it if it was not killed.

Those who accuse Fidelity bank are justified because Fidelity is not supposed to be a tribal bank. It got a national license and operating as a national bank, it can not have Igbo only board and others will not accuse it of being a tribal bank but Wema can. BON and ACB are the failed equivalent of Wema. ACB was killed and why Wema survived, that Wema survived and ACB and Bank of the North did not should be your concern as an Igbo and appreciate the Yoruba for keeping their own legacy of tribal bank.
Wema is not in the league of that bank you are attempting to compare it with and you made the error because you do not know AcB amd yet to ask your elders why it is dead

If that person will take the bank to a new height why won't they, would you tell them not to appoint a white man who has an excellent track record with banking because he is a white man, so why would you discriminate your fellow African because he is from another tribe...
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Tonytonex:
which tribe is Fidelity 🏦?

none...
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by tundeabib1: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Most useless bank in africa
Best bank so far!

5 Likes

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Tonytonex(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

none...
please, were you the one that I mentioned?
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Tonytonex:
please, were you the one that I mentioned?

yes
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Tonytonex(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

yes
but you said it was a tribal bank. And I asked you which tribe. How comes you said none?
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Brendaniel: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Tonytonex:
but you said it was a tribal bank. And I asked you which tribe. How comes you said none?

I never said it was a tribal bank, I said some people call it a tribal bank....
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by babaalagbo11(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Congratulations to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / Which Business Can I Start With #100000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.