Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank (19999 Views)

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank / First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by oyeb15: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2023
The position is like state governor. If you see the convoy and bulletproof jeeps.

I wonder how a poor man can enter Gods kingdom.
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Pecopo(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Wow. I really miss
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Hollyharjii: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations Mr Oseni
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Backpedal: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Now I won't hear tribal bank the same way some people try to tag Fidelity bank as a tribal bank

Dont mind people who use such remarks.

They are not serious
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Backpedal: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2023
shidof:
hope you realize that the bank is part of the Odua Investment Group of companies
It's the same thing he is saying
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Backpedal: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2023
shidof:
Because they were owned by individuals not a group. Try to google what Odua investment stands for first. Fidelity is a tribal bank, that is the truth.

See am?
Re: Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank by Backpedal: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2023
LyfeJennings:

At a point, the central bank raised an eyebrow before they appointed a Yoruba man on the board of director and that one sef no too tey before them sack am
I fear what would become of Nigeria if an Igbo man ever rule

See una and una bigoted mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / Which Business Can I Start With #100000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.