Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) (51105 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Motorcycle Ran Into A Lecturer's Car In University Of Ibadan / Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
damosky12:
This is the vain thinking that many Nigerian kids are given to. Ironically, it's a poverty mentality.

Many of these Drs and lecturers in Federal schools that can raise millions on millions with a snap of their fingers... All they need is to publish and compel you to buy, take bribes to pass y'all, etc.

Besides, you see many lecturers like these in UI, OAU, who can afford to buy recent SUVs but just love their old school peugots, mercedes Benz 200 series, etc...
Was about even saying OAU... Na old cars their lecturers dey use but them dey loaded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Isabi4lov:
All this rainbow colours to much o grin
Lol... I actually thought I have pressed night mode mistakenly, I was busy with settings mode both on phone and browser for sometime until I gave up. I knew nairaland had come up with one of its pranks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

I'm a big tv series person. I've finished it and it's one of the best I've seen. Currently watching Manifest, Ted Lasso, Shadow and Bones.

Ozarks is a gem!

Others for me:

Billions
Luther
Succession
Banshee
Wednesday
Bel-Air
Alienist
Dagliesh

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by nedekid: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin
If they banned students from bringing cars to that school now, some people will complain.
Now see this tactical embarrassment.
Not if they ban, it should be banned.
Anyway, thank God for some schools. Even if you are president elects child, you will trekk like every other student. To check into school hostel, bags are searched, no coke drink is allowed or sold on campus as it will affect random blood test done on students to ensure they are not using drugs. To leave the campus, parents must send email requesting exit. A student therefore cannot leave the school premises.
It seems harsh, but it is for the best. No distractions of driving around in cars, flexing, looking for petrol, clubbing etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Isabi4lov: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... I actually thought I have pressed night mode mistakenly, I was busy with settings mode both on phone and browser for sometime until I gave up. I knew nairaland had come up with one of its pranks cheesy

😅😅😅

At least they should pity some people

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by manikspears: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Nigeria mentality..

Honestly! This is why they consider Nigeria a very poor country. He thinks he has made it just because he bought a car ordinary car. Poverty is bad o

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by tctrills: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin
If they banned students from bringing cars to that school now, some people will complain.
Oga there is something call Freedom of expression. Look it up. Not everyone must say the things you like.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Babafrayol23: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
Selling with follow come charger
Price?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Otasikwe(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
kilonshele101:
I won’t comment if dem no give us our old Nairaland and old Naira Notes back.
brosee eeeedon show back to factory settings
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by 77up(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
emmy512:

Now you've made me to finally start watching Ozark.

I've always ignored it
naim be say I go go watch Ozark too😂

Op Things like this happened in my Amma matter too and cars was suspended from entering campus if you are not a lecturer, something that really affected me when I went to visit a lecturer friend.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by peacettw: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very stupid boy
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by clintino700(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
i will download it.
Draslo:
Dumb kid. If you've watched Ozark, you'd never belittle anyone driving a car like this.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

I'm a big tv series person. I've finished it and it's one of the best I've seen. Currently watching Manifest, Ted Lasso, Shadow and Bones.

Series master, I hail you sir.

I have watched Manifest. Didn't know till I checked the summary. Others, yet to.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Ozarks is a gem!

Others for me:

Billions
Luther
Succession
Banshee
Wednesday
Bel-Air
Alienist
Dagliesh
Have you seen Pam.and Tommy? It's great for laughs...it's a true life story though
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Perseverance127: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
Selling with follow come charger
how much?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Pickmycall: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na them be INEC returning officers o.You know how much them make to rig the election for politicians?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by aestake: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Cantonese:
The Muntula has picked the call of his village people. If graduation hard, make e no cry too much.

Mock your lecturers and you”ll never graduate. If you finally graduate, your life may not be the same again.
How?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Series master, I hail you sir.

I have watched Manifest. Didn't know till I checked the summary. Others, yet to.
Up to season 4?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ufotunang: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Where did he get money to acquire the car... what his source of income... Yahoo student
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

Up to season 4?

Yes and that was before the pandemic sef. May be 2018 or 2019.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Wow...I just found out about it and I've been binge watching...started on Tuesday...I just started season 3 last night...they're actually cancelled
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

You should watch Shadow and Bones...I reckon you will like it too
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

Wow...I just found out about it and I've been binge watching...started on Tuesday...I just started season 3 last night...they're actually cancelled

Sorry, I thought I watched it up to season 4.

I guess I only watched Season 1 cos that was the season released back then when stumbled on it.

Maybe I will watch the remaining ones when I feel like it.

Right now, I want to watch the available episodes of S.W.A.T S06 and the Rookie S05 that were released some weeks back.

PS: I have a jotter where I document all the series I have watched thus far so I know where I stopped and where to continue. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

You should watch Shadow and Bones...I reckon you will like it too

If it's too boring and too dark themed, I will log off after episodes 1/2.
Lol
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by antibody1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
confirmIt:
Good morning everyone like i said here yesterday , kindly dm to get your whatsapp USA number for just 2k I will run it before you pay, pls if u are a scam stay away coz no ripping

How far?

I'm Interested

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by OLULAW: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Stupid Yahoo Yahoo Plus zombie.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na so one lecturer for my PG sch dey carry old sch Benz 190 come uni, omo I was able to stumble upon his daughter's facebk page and she posted her pic in the man's compound omo I could see latest range Rover and 2014 g wagon, Prado jeep with a 2019 Camry. I fear this lecturer. So many of Dem don't fluant their wealth

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
I pity this generation
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by confirmIt: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
bro whatsapp me on 08074064432

antibody1:

How far?

I'm Interested
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by LikeAking: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin

People must mock, that is life.

This one made a video with it..

Na small pikin..

Even the lecturer dey mock person..
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by LikeAking: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
77up:
naim be say I go go watch Ozark too😂

Op Things like this happened in my Amma matter too and cars was suspended from entering campus if you are not a lecturer, something that really affected me when I went to visit a lecturer friend.

Only Nigerian schools will do this nonesense..

We are in the country were our elders and maturity are at par..
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by booksbook: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Perseverance127:
how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.