Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) (51106 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Motorcycle Ran Into A Lecturer's Car In University Of Ibadan / Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Shancca: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1M65l0z4Uk

This is why it is difficult for lecturers to humble themselves before their students. A lecturer who has a family, bills to pay and then being underpaid by the wicked government. From the salary, he conducts research to earn MSc and PhD in order to stay in the job and offer services to the country. Owed promotion arrears and years of incentives. Now, those who don't understand anything like the person who made this video will begin to compare cars. Well, life is not yet over. In so far as we live, we shall see the end of it
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Berankis: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
An uncaught criminal making a fool of himself.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Eyegroup: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
Selling with follow come chargethir
This laptop is just for Microsoft only..core 3 what will u use it to do
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Blitzking: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
emela9ja:

Fool...the lecturer might be paying his 3 children fees in Princeton...yale or harvard...una no be mate...becos you get Chang by car of 5 to 7 m we no go hear word.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Banbanna(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

I'm a big tv series person. I've finished it and it's one of the best I've seen. Currently watching Manifest, Ted Lasso, Shadow and Bones.
Am also big on series. I hardly watch a full length movie. Currently on Grimm, 3rd season. That's just after seeing true crime series, Dahmer. Those u listed seems interesting for me to check on.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by booksbo0k(f): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by 77up(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Only Nigerian schools will do this nonesense..

We are in the country were our elders and maturity are at par..

Left to me , I really don't blame the management for that . You need to see the oppression those lecturers go through, some students will open all doors with full blasting music, they occupies every space meant for lecturers to park.

Infact ,when my friend was telling me the scenario,I really think it's wise decision.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

If it's too boring and too dark themed, I will log off after episodes 1/2.
Lol
Yup! Dark themed...but different tho
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by booksbo0k(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by LikeAking: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
77up:
Left to me , I really don't blame the management for that . You need to see the oppression those lecturers go through, some students will open all doors with full blasting music, they occupies every space meant for lecturers to park.

Infact ,when my friend was telling me the scenario,I really think it's wise decision.
For me it's a terrible decision...

Adults should be immuned to childishness...

They did worse in their days, they should understand...

They are just jealous...
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

Yup! Dark themed...but different tho

I jump and pass.
Thanks for the heads up!
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by joba4luv: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
The young ritualist boasting of their blood money? Let him buga he has less years to spend in life
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by gonkin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
emela9ja:

He thinks everyone is a show off. Many lecturers are low key. You'll be surprised he has one twice as expensive.... Dem get sense. Make Oga no feel say money we dem dey pay dem too much. I remember GNS lecturer purchased 2017 rav4 model in 2018for his wife that just gave birth to a boy. What he drives is a blue primera.

My brother's previous landlord drives a carina E to school but owns an rx 350. So make him no compare yet. All na low key
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by leetylee: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
I
confirmIt:
Good morning everyone like i said here yesterday , kindly dm to get your whatsapp USA number for just 2k i will run it before you pay, pls if u are a scam stay away coz no ripping
hey

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by 3kay945(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good student with reasonable I.Q wont say that so the lecturer should stop giving poor students marks. cool
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ollybasa: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Don't worry time will tell.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by dontbothermuch: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:
Dumb kid. If you've watched Ozark, you'd never belittle anyone driving a car like this.
Thanks for making me watch Ozark

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Slimwhyt(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Foolishness
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by emmy512: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:

I'm a big tv series person. I've finished it and it's one of the best I've seen. Currently watching Manifest, Ted Lasso, Shadow and Bones.
too much hype on shadow n bones at my workplace so I'll let the hype down first then I begin.

I do more of tv series than movies.
But I usually prefer starting a series from the first day,
If it passes me I don't feel compelled enough to go back.

Only exception was prison break that I somehow missed while growing up.

Only to go back and watch it recently
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Tvoice: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
This same rubish happened when I was still in igbinedikn University, dey send u to go and learn, but all u do is go there and compete with ur fathers age mate, abeg how dis wan go take defend him result?
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Na so one lecturer for my PG sch dey carry old sch Benz 190 come uni, omo I was able to stumble upon his daughter's facebk page and she posted her pic in the man's compound omo I could see latest range Rover and 2014 g wagon, Prado jeep with a 2019 Camry. I fear this lecturer. So many of Dem don't fluant their wealth
how was he able to afford those cars you mentioned?
Cos I know 70% lecturers don’t earn up to a million in a month and 90% don’t earn 2m .

So with responsibilities and bills , how was he able to buy those cars ( estimation of those cars go pas 100m naira), it’s either you’re lying or catching cruise.

I know you’ll talk of their articles and grants , let’s analyze it , no lecturer can own that in Nigeria except he’s into big biz.

That being said, the guy in the video is a fool, he’s using a car of 6m , and I can bet my balls say na the only thing wey him get be that compared to person wey get responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by dangotesmummy: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nairalanders have done justice to the brainless kid with useless parents that cannot train him.nothing more to add
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
how was he able to afford those cars you mentioned?
Cos I know 70% lecturers don’t earn up to a million in a month and 90% don’t earn 2m .

So with responsibilities and bills , how was he able to buy those cars ( estimation of those cars go pas 100m naira), it’s either you’re lying or catching cruise.

I know you’ll talk of their articles and grants , let’s analyze it , no lecturer can own that in Nigeria except he’s into big biz.

That being said, the guy in the video is a fool, he’s using a car of 6m , and I can bet my balls say na the only thing wey him get be that compared to person wey get responsibilities.
lying How much do you think is a commissioners salary? But they can afford expensive cars. I have no idea how he could afford those cars. He isn't the only lecturer I kn ow that drives old cars to work yet own expensive cars and mansions
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yahoo, yahoo pikin without sense.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by MasterShifu010(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
See Mumu student , that lecturers V-Boot is what I drive , that’s a vintage care , very strong and powerful , aside from the electronic features of the students car , the engine in that v-boot is more powerful than that Japanese model …
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by folake4u(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
This was one of the reasons the Dean of my Faculty way back in school stopped students from parking their cars in the parking lot reserved for Lecturers. They were so disrespectful. undecided

One had the audacity to park his car in the space reserved for top management.

They think it's easy to raise a family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by GloriousGbola: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:
This was one of the reasons the Dean of my Faculty way back in school stopped students from parking their cars in the parking lot reserved for Lecturers. They were so disrespectful. undecided

One had the audacity to park his car in the space reserved for top management.

They think it's easy to raise a family.

They will think so, since they clearly were not raised to start with.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by folake4u(f): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

They will think so, since they clearly were not raised to start with.

Honestly, the disrespect was too much.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by alphaNomega: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
damosky12:
This is the vain thinking that many Nigerian kids are given to. Ironically, it's a poverty mentality.

Many of these Drs and lecturers in Federal schools that can raise millions on millions with a snap of their fingers... All they need is to publish and compel you to buy, take bribes to pass y'all, etc.

Besides, you see many lecturers like these in UI, OAU, who can afford to buy recent SUVs but just love their old school peugots, mercedes Benz 200 series, etc...

And you think it is normal? If the Drs and lecturers have to do this to raise millions then they are very useless.
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by chudez0147(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Draslo:
Dumb kid. If you've watched Ozark, you'd never belittle anyone driving a car like this.
Brief us about Ozark
Re: Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) by Draslo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
chudez0147:

Brief us about Ozark
Ozark is about the life of a financial advisor from working in corporate America to laundering money for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico. The guy handled hundreds of millions in cash and never let the money get to his head. He was always driving a modest car and living a modest life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.