Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The lord is good - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The lord is good (1110 Views)

What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV / Which Phone In Naija Market Now Is Good For Gaming / Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The lord is good by booksbook: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Yes indeed
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2023
wink
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Fresh like agege bread kiss
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2023
cool
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2023
kiss
Re: The lord is good by JohnPortar: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
This same PC was posted by a different moniker yesterday. Makes this a little suspicious, no?

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2023
JohnPortar:
This same PC was posted by a different moniker yesterday. Makes this a little suspicious, no?
I'm the same person. Mods banned my other accounts
Re: The lord is good by muyico(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Dvd R?
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2023
muyico:
Dvd R?
yes, it has DVD drive, if that's what you mean
Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
I'm the same person. Mods banned my other accounts

They had to ban you. Spamming everywhere.

So this is the laptop you wanted to collect 180k for?

It has a mediocre screen. A TN panel obviously and not up to 1080p.

Low end acer with low end specs.

If you see 90k, you better collect and buy drinks for the buyer.

There are better laptops than this low budget sample that the OP has for sale.

For 180k, you can be on the lookout for a Lenovo Thinkpad T480 with 8th gen core i5 and 1080p full HD screen. You can check jiji and negotiate.

For anyone interested in this particular laptop, seller is very desperate, try to price 75k and if he doesn’t agree, push to 80k.

Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: The lord is good by muyico(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
yes, it has DVD drive, if that's what you mean
Yeah! I rather mean "DR" Tagged price?
Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Baba sey seller is very desperate grin Such an Ill mannered dunce grin You had to prove how stupid and unlettered you are by trying to de-market someone else by telling lies? Shows the kind of human being you are..

Calm down.

I am not demarketing you but showing the folly in your attempt to pass off that low spec laptop as a premium piece.

How can you want to sell a 70k laptop for 180k. ?

You are selling a laptop but cannot share its exact specs? You had to resort to sharing Google’s?

Same laptop usually has different screen types and resolutions. Within the same model, This your own is a TN panel.

To identify a TN panel, check the color as it changes when viewing angle changes.

Attached also is a screenshot of the laptop specs page from gadgetsnow. You can see where i circled the base option’s display as 768px which is less than 1080p.

Why not share the real one on the laptop?

And thank you for telling us the model of your laptop. This is a screenshot from jiji showing the price ranges.

UPDATE: offer the seller 70k last. He go gree

5 Likes

Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2023
I can see you have edited the your post.

I share screenshots of current prices. You had to share 2019 and 2020 Nairaland posts? LMAO

Here is a screenshot of current T480 laptops on jiji.

I got 5 laptops for my small startup in Lagos recently and i know the current prices. I am not a seller.

Here is a screenshot from jiji for Thinkpad T480 from real sellers and not monikers or resellers.

PS: I am not making you a bad person. Dont start a battle you cannot finish.

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Another thing i noticed about this moniker.
It was just registered today. It was registered to sell this laptop.
The last moniker that was banned was created on 29th March 2023.

The op is trying to sell anonymously.

Why?

Is there a serious fault with the laptop?

Who knows.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
truthCoder:

Calm down.

I am not demarketing you but showing the folly in your attempt to pass off that low spec laptop as a premium piece.

You are selling a laptop but cannot share its exact specs? You had to resort to sharing Google’s?

Same laptop usually has different screen types and resolutions. Within the same model, This your own is a TN panel.

To identify a TN panel, check the color as it changes when viewing angle changes.

Attached also is a screenshot of the laptop specs page from gadgetsnow. You can see where i circled the base option’s display as 768px which is less than 1080p.

And thank you for telling us the model of your laptop. This is a screenshot from jiji showing the price ranges.

Baba, e see you? No worry I get your time sehh.. After I'm done proving how stupid and useless your are to the World, I'll be the last person you'll try this shit with grin

Now lemme begin grin
(1)First picture you posted...
I'm selling a different variant of the E15 which i clearly stated that it's an i3 7th gen and it has a higher resolution. But your first picture, you're posting the screen resolution of an i5 7th gen which is totally different from what I'm selling grin are you that blind and stupid?

(2) The first and second Acer laptops you posted clearly are 4GB RAM and 500GB storage, but what I'm selling has 8GB RAM and has 1TB storage.... The first one if you zoom into it, someone who knows laptops would know it's clearly an Intel celeron, not even an i3 grin are you that daft? grin

(3) the last picture clearly says Intel celeron on the post with 2GB ram and 500GB storage grin

And laptop I'm selling again, has Intel core i3 7th gen processor with 8GB of DDR4 ram, and 1TB of internal storage grin I swear you're one of the dumbest thing I've ever come across on this forum grin in your bid to try and make me look bad, you just dey disgrace your ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
truthCoder:
I can see you have edited the your post.

I share screenshots of current prices. You had to share 2019 and 2020 Nairaland posts? LMAO

Here is a screenshot of current T480 laptops on jiji.

I got 5 laptops for my small startup in Lagos recently and i know the current prices. I am not a seller.

Here is a screenshot from jiji for Thinkpad T480 from real sellers and not monikers or resellers.

PS: I am not making you a bad person. Dont start a battle you cannot finish.

Don't even bother deleting that shit because I don screen shot am with your moniker on topgrin he goat grin
Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Baba, e see you? No worry I get your time sehh.. After I'm done proving how stupid and useless your are to the World, I'll be the last person you'll try this shit with grin

Now lemme begin grin
(1)First picture you posted...
I'm selling a different variant of the E15 which i clearly stated that it's an i3 7th gen and it has a higher resolution. But your first picture, you're posting the screen resolution of an i5 7th gen which is totally different from what I'm selling grin are you that blind and stupid?

(2) The first and second Acer laptops you posted clearly are 4GB RAM and 500GB storage, but what I'm selling has 8GB RAM and has 1TB storage.... The first one if you zoom into it, someone who knows laptops would know it's clearly an Intel celeron, not even an i3 grin are you that daft? grin

(3) the last picture clearly says Intel celeron on it with 2GB ram and 500GB storage grin

And laptop I'm selling again, has Intel core i3 7th gen processor with 8GB of DDR4 ram, and 1TB of internal storage grin I swear you're one of the dumbest thing I've ever come across on this forum grin in your bid to try and make me look bad, you just dey disgrace your ancestors grin

Just dey shalaye dey go.

Anyone who wants to buy can check on jiji.

Are you implying that your core i3 low budget, poor screen, yahoo used laptop is better than the core i5s selling for less?

Your transaction is a suspicious transaction.

Sensible people would be able to piece one and two together.

If you open another moniker and another thread for this acer laptop, trust me, i will know and i will update it.

People need to stop cheating other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:

Don't even bother deleting that shit because I don screen shot am with your moniker on topgrin he goat grin

Focus on the product. Don’t insult like a sissy.
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2023
truthCoder:

Just dey shalaye dey go.

Anyone who wants to buy can check on jiji.

Are you implying that your core i3 low budget, poor screen, yahoo used laptop is better than the core i5s selling for less?

Your transaction is a suspicious transaction.

Sensible people would be able to piece one and two together.

If you open another moniker and another thread for this acer laptop, trust me, i will know and i will update it.

People need to stop cheating other Nigerians.
Oga, you don't know me at all I swear grin a sensible person don already know the kind of person wey you be from your character....
Re: The lord is good by truthCoder: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2023
booksbook:
Oga, you don't know me at all I swear grin a sensible person don already know the kind of person wey you be from your character....

Yes. I dont know you. We dont know you.

Your monikers are disposable. If anyone buys from you, there is no trace apart from say the hotel receptionist phone number you dropped here.

Why should any reasonable person buy from you?

My job here is done.

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2023
grin This guy is funny
Re: The lord is good by PaulSilas: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
truthCoder:

Calm down.

Lmao I stumbled on this and i couldn’t stop laughing.

It is obviously you have beef with the OP but abeg take am easy with am.

1TB, i3, 8gb ram, HD display where wan wan see am for computer village for 70k lool. It either you don’t know what where dollar is presently or you haven’t been to C-Village recently or you want to go their with your gun and 70k.

From the spec posted and image, the laptop looks like E 15 (E5-575-33BM)

Brand new should be between 350-420k thats if you find it sef. This one going for half-price no bad.

Abeg allow am sell hin market.

Note: it is actually full HD display, google it.

1 Like

Re: The lord is good by booksbo0k(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
kiss
Re: The lord is good by booksbo0k(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wow
Re: The lord is good by booksbo0k(f): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
wink
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Available
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sweet
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Available
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Holla
Re: The lord is good by booksbook: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fresh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faulty Oraimo Free Pods 3 - Don't Try This / How To Start A Gsm Based Info Product / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.