Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV (3852 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning
Please I need your suggestions I have already started a WhatsApp TV but I have changed up to two phone I first bought OPPO A15 2gbRAM but I had alot of problem on my WhatsApp App I can't even upload a status then I switched to Redmi 9C 3gbRAM now I'm still facing same problems I saved only 3.3k contact.
Please you guys should suggest any Samsung iPhone or any good device I can use to run it smoothly without issues please I really need your suggestions please a good smart phone below N75k please help your fellow
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Lovelive: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Nokia 33-10
lalajnr:
Good morning
Please I need your suggestions I have already started a WhatsApp TV but I have changed up to two phone I first bought OPPO A15 2gbRAM but I had alot of problem on my WhatsApp App I can't even upload a status then I switched to Redmi 9C 3gbRAM now I'm still facing same problems I saved only 3.3k contact.
Please you guys should suggest any Samsung iPhone or any good device I can use to run it smoothly without issues please I really need your suggestions please a good smart phone below N75k please help your fellow

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by SkengRay: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Good morning
to enjoy tv hitch free. Go for nothing less than iPhone 8 which it's price is higher than your budget

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by constance500: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Good morning

Samsung note 10 12 gig ram

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by UncleHaba22: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Me sef been wan run am oo
But afta seeing this my power no reach

Am using hot7 tongue embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by EmmaxKeys: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Lovelive:
Nokia 33-10

May God forgive you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by sunshineV(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2021
ur budget will get u used redmi note9 pro
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by najoomey(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Get google pixel 3XL you'll never regret am
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by TheDejiEmpire(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Never do Mistake of using an iPhone to Run WhatsApp TV. Never !!!
I repeat, Never.
Just go for Samsung devices.
No iphone can run WhatsApp TV smoothly especially when you have thousandts of contacts

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Ayoleeboy007: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
The best is an iphone to avoid hanging and the rest . Buy from 7 upwards.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by TheDejiEmpire(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
The best is an iphone to avoid hanging and the rest . Buy from 7 upwards.

Iphone can’t deal with lots of contacts Oga.

You won’t be able to Post on your status especially when your contacts have refused to restrict you from viewing their status

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Lovelive: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

May God forgive you.
Amen o

I was just joking
One love Bro
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheDejiEmpire:
Never do Mistake of using an iPhone to Run WhatsApp TV. Never !!!
I repeat, Never.
Just go for Samsung devices.
No iphone can run WhatsApp TV smoothly especially when you have thousandts of contacts
Please do suggest any good Samsung device that's below N100k that can run it smoothly without complain
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
I use iphone 11 and embarrassed me...

Now using redmi 9t for it

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I use iphone 11 and embarrassed me...

Now using redmi 9t for it
Can you suggest any Samsung device that can run it without complain that will cost below N100k please I need a good device that won't cause regret later
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Can you suggest any Samsung device that can run it without complain that will cost below N100k please I need a good device that won't cause regret later

Sorry I don't use Samsung, so I don't know

I choose redmi 9t because of battery 6000mah

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Ok no problems

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I choose redmi 9t because of battery 6000mah
Does it run it smoothly
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Does it run it smoothly

Yes
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Yes
Ok sorry for asking can I save more than 30k contact without facing an issue including hanging and uploading my status
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Ok sorry for asking can I save more than 30k contact without facing an issue including hanging and uploading my status

I don't have 30k contact yet... I have 4k plus

But the phone is good
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

But the phone is good
ok
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Hungrychicken(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
i be novice. Abeg, how una take dey get all these contacts?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Princeofabia: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

But the phone is good
what's the GB ram like?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Princeofabia:
what's the GB ram like?

I use 4gb
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lovelive:
Nokia 33-10

grin grin grin gringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

May God forgive you.

grin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
Good morning

grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Samsung key button phone with 123 number rows old first key pressing Samsung phone of 1986.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
redmiV:
ur budget will get u used redmi note9 pro
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Lebronjames23(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
lalajnr:
ok
I have Huawei p30 pro for u..
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by lalajnr(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lebronjames23:
I have Huawei p30 pro for u..
I don't need Huawei
Re: What Kind Of Phone Is Good To Run Whatsapp TV by Harry00(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Don't ever use Tecno device

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots / Zain Nigeria Starts Facebook Text Messages / 4 Smartphone Brands In Nigeria You Have Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.