Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy (1468 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Islandboi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Let’s just be truth to ourselves for once. This marriage thing is kind of boring without the kind of financial freedom attached to it.
There’s always this butterfly feeling you have,if you are financially stable. Especially when bills start rolling in, you don’t really have to worry much because you are more than capable to cater for those bills unlike if you are just struggling to pay bills in the marriage
Just like someone made a thread earlier that marriage is all about responsibility and if you are not financially stable don’t get married.

A case of my neighbour struggling real hard to provide for his family. 3 of his kids are no more going to school. He is owning house rent. It really sucks!

My advice ; Just make sure you have enough investment and money before you enter marriage o not to enter once chance and see finish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
If a man has a supportive partner he’ll be happy and together they’ll navigate through life. However money is very important.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by beezman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Who is truly happy?

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by helinues: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol.

A guy who is not financially capable when single but having the delusional thinking of being financially stable after marriage..

Na married people dey get mouth pass to advise single ladies or guys to get married and after the whole conversation, dem go still wan send their account details cos they need money to take care of their family

10 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Rokiat(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Before you marry make sure you are financially stable. Simple as ABC who’s going to look after your wife or children for you? Your parents her parents? Your friends or neighbours?

A sane man will make sure he’s financially stable before rushing into marriage, love wouldn’t pay the bills on put food on the table duh.

4 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Adexgentle005(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If a man has a supportive partner he’ll be happy and together they’ll navigate through life.
You are right. But supporting partner is rare this days. Women feels it’s the sole responsibility of the man to do everything!

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Adexgentle005:
You are right. But supporting partner is rare this days. Women feels it’s the sole responsibility of the man to do everything!
Then do well to find a good and wise woman who believes in you and truly loves you . Stop going to the wrong places to find the right woman

4 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Islandboi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
Before you marry make sure you are financially stable. Simple as ABC who’s going to look after your wife or children for you? Your parents her parents? Your friends or neighbours?

A sane man will make sure he’s financially stable before rushing into marriage, love wouldn’t pay the bills on put food on the table duh.

What happen to a supporting wife? Must a man carry all the responsibility on his head because he’s married ??A supporting wife and understanding wife is all a man needed to make a marriage work aside financial stability.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Adexgentle005(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then do well to find a good and wise woman who believes in you and truly loves you . Stop going to the wrong places to find the right woman
Find it where exactly? What wrong places are you even talking about? Women especially Nigerian women are wired with this kind of sick mentality. Either working class or not!
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Find it where exactly? What wrong places are you even talking about? Women especially Nigerian women are wired with this kind of sick mentality. Either working class or not!
Both gender have their flaws, good home training has almost gone into extinction, fast life is the order of the day, humans no longer value themselves, good habits are seen as archaic while bad ones are been hyped, so don’t pour the blame on one gender. It’s a rotten society out there, our modern world .

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you're not financially capable just stay away from marriage for the time being...dem no dey use love pay for ante natal care or buy baby food!
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by EriMma1: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
The need for financial security in marriage can never be over emphasized. It's of top priority and many should strive to achieve that feat before setting down.

Marriage comes with a myriad of responsibilities. It's not childs play.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Blupen969(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na vasectomy way if i no get money because my children no go suffer wetin i suffer never!
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
LIFE whether married or single IS BORING WITHOUT MONEY....you need money to pay rent, you need money for food, you need money for upkeep etc etc etc and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your marital status.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Financial stability is important in marriage but is shouldn't be the focus in choosing a life partner. It is good to have multiple sources of income, it is great to be rich but please it is not all that is needed to marry and to be married for. Anything can happen to your financial stability in the future and your marriage tested.

Marry a good Man or Woman. A good support system, with whom you can bounce back with.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by ItisWell22(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not just married men.

Nobody is happy when broke… 😢

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by ItisWell22(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Na vasectomy way if i no get money because my children no go suffer wetin i suffer never!

Aren’t you being extreme? 🤔😢

You go make am, God willing… 🙏🤲
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Blupen969(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Itiswell22 there is no limit to what i can do for my kids not to suffer like i did, in the next 15years earth will be so much worst than it is now, wickedness, selfishness, greed, jealousy, hatred, envy, pride and suicide will be the order of the day, i come from nothing i can clearly testify to the wickedness of humans, i don't wish my worst enemy to suffer the way i did, let alone my own children, vasectomy is an understatement if am to be completely honest with you....
PS : i am still suffering

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by 1Sharon(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Who told them to get married without finances?

Alot of Nigerians are just sheep. They just do something because everyone else does. No mind of their own.
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Starz825(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
beezman:
Who is truly happy?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Brownshoe: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
LIFE whether married or single IS BORING WITHOUT MONEY....you need money to pay rent, you need money for food, you need money for upkeep etc etc etc and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your marital status.
No mind op,

Is UBA still giving personal loan to customer that has salary account with them?
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by franchasofficia: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Financial stability is important in marriage but is shouldn't be the focus in choosing a life partner. It is good to have multiple sources of income, it is great to be rich but please it is not all that is needed to marry and to be married for. Anything can happen to your financial stability in the future and your marriage tested.

Marry a good Man or Woman. A good support system, with whom you can bounce back with.
Considering the situation of the world today, financial security (not being rich or wealthy per se) should be among the top 5 qualities every man or woman must consider before marrying.

Consider your wife's to be's career or handiwork or business, the prospect, the reality, how dedicated and promising their venture or career is. You must factor these factors before you say he or she is the one.

I do not support a financially struggling young man going to marry a broke lady without business or career prospect in the name of love or beauty or loyalty, that's pure disaster, one must be realistic today to survive the current global economic crises and opportunity losses.

Even if she is not currently working, what course did she study, what business is she doing, what handiwork is she expert in? Who are her/his family members, are they supportive or parasitic? Can you cater for their numerous financial needs?

Marriage has evolved, opportunities are becoming highly competitive all over the world, to survive our current world you must act with wisdom, you must be calculative, you must be proactive and you must be smart in thinking and in relationship choices

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by malaria(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
beezman:
Who is truly happy?
No one my dear .as in chakwa
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Tunagee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Persephone1:

Nice comment. You have said it all.
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
How can you be Happi if not stable financially? na God go keep you happy on spirit levels angry grin
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Islandboi:
■ A case of my neighbour struggling real hard to provide for his family. 3 of his kids are no more going to school. He is owning house rent. It really sucks! My advice ; Just make sure you have enough investment and money before you enter marriage o not to enter once chance and see finish.
1. No amount of investments can cover up for bad decisions a person makes in marriage abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:
■ Lol. A guy who is not financially capable when single but having the delusional thinking of being financially stable after marriage.. Na married people dey get mouth pass to advise single ladies or guys to get married and after the whole conversation, dem go still wan send their account details cos they need money to take care of their family
They are terrible people! undecided
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Dshocker(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

I can bet you that there is no specific place where you can get a good woman.

For everywhere you find a good woman, you will also find a bad woman.

And please don't mention "Church".... Because that is the worst place to find a wife.

A man must pray and ask God to guide him in making a choice partner.
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dshocker:
■ I can bet you that there is no specific place where you can get a good woman. For everywhere you find a good woman, you will also find a bad woman. And please don't mention "Church".... Because that is the worst place to find a wife.
A man must pray and ask God to guide him in making a choice partner.
God washed His hands off the business of making that choice for men after Adam pointed accusing fingers at God as if to blame Him for his, Adam's, downfall. undecided
8 During the cool part of the day, the Lord God was walking in the garden. The man and the woman heard him, and they hid among the trees in the garden.
9 The Lord God called to the man and said, “Where are you?”
10 The man said, “I heard you walking in the garden, and I was afraid. I was naked, so I hid.”
11 God said to the man, “Who told you that you were naked? Did you eat fruit from that special tree? I told you not to eat from that tree!”
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me gave me fruit from that tree. So I ate it.” - Genesis 3 vs 8 - 12
So, I suggest you find another way to pick for yourself. undecided
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Dshocker(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Itiswell22 there is no limit to what i can do for my kids not to suffer like i did, in the next 15years earth will be so much worst than it is now, wickedness, selfishness, greed, jealousy, hatred, envy, pride and suicide will be the order of the day, i come from nothing i can clearly testify to the wickedness of humans, i don't wish my worst enemy to suffer the way i did, let alone my own children, vasectomy is an understatement if am to be completely honest with you....
PS : i am still suffering

😂😂😂😂 This your "I am still suffering" off me

Bros you need waka to first find out, wetin be the cause of your Problem, before tackling it.

Na small sacrifice you need.
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Blupen969(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dshocker i know what is happening to me
Re: 80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy by Flora2Sweet: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Love is not Enough...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Logic Behind Womanizing? / Brag About Yourself / Where Can I Meet A White Girl In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.