Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,452 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido (28068 Views)

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by afbstrategies: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Then does it include the election that produced his father's brother as Governor?

You really didn't have to mention me. I don't argue with kitchen tables ok.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Roboto11: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Will 300billion budget the election fell below expectations

Lies.

Claiming it wasn't credible simply because your candidate lost doesn't make it so.

It had far less violence than any presidential election in Nigeria History.

It had far less ballot snatching, stuffing or overvoting than any in our nation's history.

There was hardly a case of kidnapping, vote buying, or even logistical problems that always plagued the Nigerian presidential election.

Your candidate lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by membranus: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
kollinzgee:

tinubu will never sit on that seat,qnd nothing you guys can do about it,if you do anyhow you will be dealth with.

It is not new, the Igbos have always hated the Yorubas, but we always triumph over you.

See below what your kinsman Nzeribe was saying about the Yorubas decades ago, but was made to eat his word when Obasanjo took charge of Nigerian presidency and performed outstandingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Kukutenla: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
It was not credible.

The mandate thieves made it the worst election in the history of Nigeria.

It was in this just concluded election a third position is claiming first which has never happened before.
Yeah
APC did worse. Fourth to first
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by ifeco4(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
bobobenz:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-not-credible-davido/

They will soon call him Chinedu and Igbo agenda.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Tzar(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Your marriage is also not credible!
Stick with your husky voice and dry written-for-you songs boy!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Davido would have been labelled as Omo Ale if he contested as candidate by APC Yorubas (not Yoruba as a people) because he has an Igbo mother and wife and like he said he would have been disenfranchised.

Ykc2:
They will call davido igbo man since his grand mother is igbo woman,una go tire angry

Lies. Gov Adeleke has never been called Omo Ale by anyone.

Gov Adeleke
Igbo mother: check
Igbo wife: check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by searchlight: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:
In Nigeria standard, this 2023 election was credible.

Were you people expecting 100% free, fair and credible election in Nigeria before?

In Nigeria standard Buhari is the best president. Do you want him to rule like Mandela? Idiots everywhere
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by sigiyaya(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
bobobenz:
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Has Nigeria ever been great before?
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by searchlight: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
iTommysco:
My guy that album wey you do Timeless the album worse o, abeg dey copy wizkid we go still like you.

The album fit even get more than 1million streams because dey wan go see wetin the guy drop but my brother getting there na rubbish davido sing for this album make we no lie ourselves.
Why do t you give yourself these advices so that you improve your like and get up to Davido's class?

Or are you destined to be poor?
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Jostoman: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
iTommysco:
My guy that album wey you do Timeless the album worse o, abeg dey copy wizkid we go still like you.

The album fit even get more than 1million streams because dey wan go see wetin the guy drop but my brother getting there na rubbish davido sing for this album make we no lie ourselves.
we like am like that.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Layi4real(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
BrotherSade:
can you swear that the election was credible
can u aswell swear that Peter Obi and Atiku didn't rigged the election to there favor too..... Tell me one election that has bn credible since 1999. Even Donald trump of America claimed America election was rigged to favor Biden..... Election can only be free and fair not free and perfect...... only the best Rigger can win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
BrotherSade:
the same DSS that couldn't arrest Mc Oluomo when he threatened igbos in Lagos or another DSS. Dss in Nigeria is another political body which the incumbent government use to attack opposition parties. Who takes dss serious
oga Ade

Stop crying in my mention. Go and arrest oluomo if you have anything against him..but don't spread fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by olatunji0607: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Even the election that brought your uncle in as the governor of Osun state is not credible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Layi4real(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Qasim6:

Can you swear ELLUP rigged?
Can you swear APC did not rig?
no body can swear anything hear because all of them are riggers. So let enjoy the one who the rigging favour. Una igbo think una 5 state is enough to vote in Peter Obi? When the other presidential candidate are busy sleeping nd contesting every election Tinubu is busy doing assignment on how to become president in 16years Time after serving as Governor.... He is the only aspirant with rigid structure. In life always invest in human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by thaoriginator: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ye ye

Go face that your nonsense album you called music cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Roboto11:

Lies.

Claiming it wasn't credible simply because your candidate lost doesn't make it so.

It had far less violence than any presidential election in Nigeria History.

It had far less ballot snatching, stuffing or overvoting than any in our nation's history.

There was hardly a case of kidnapping, vote buying, or even logistical problems that always plagued the Nigerian presidential election.

Your candidate lost.
I find it difficult to argue with your type.
One you come with hypocritical mindset not ready to listen to any argument. Two, your mind is made up, argument is unnecessary.
Do you know my candidate? Have I mentioned my candidate? If an election registered less violence, it's a free and fair for you? Do you know what free and fair election really means?
So if you threaten people not to come out and vote, or disfrenchaise them from voting, it's fair for as long as they take your behavior?

You wanted them to start a war abi? Continue your kangaroo analysis because it favours you.
A whole 300billion wasted on such a nonesense Election and you are ok with it. Anyway enjoy
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by kingsceemark(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
The few yorubas wey dey reason like humans, thanks for speaking the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Jones4190(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
grace161:

Look at who is talking. How did you know he is Obi supporter. A sane person is talking, you motor park specimen will want to talk.

Main While, Malami is compiling things against Yakubo when he is arrested before May 29, just dey play!
after 29 you will change to tinubu will die in the office
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by ahiboilandgas: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
bobobenz:

not credible but you uncle the dancing man won e
Selection against Tinubu cousin
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Dchampion65: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
The one that produce your dancing uncle is perfect. Bunch of hypocrite
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Qasim6(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Layi4real:
no body can swear anything hear because all of them are riggers. So let enjoy the one who the rigging favour. Una igbo think una 5 state is enough to vote in Peter Obi? When the other presidential candidate are busy sleeping nd contesting every election Tinubu is busy doing assignment on how to become president in 16years Time after serving as Governor.... He is the only aspirant with rigid structure. In life always invest in human

Na everyone wey talk against the sham of election be Igbo?

Since dem born me for this country I never set my foot on any Igbo state.

If you are expecting anything good from people wey rigged themselves into office den u have not been paying attention to wetin dey sup for this country.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by MrAgbako: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol u dey mad o. Nah that why ur album no blow. Boju goon don pass you like this. Ediot
Tinubu will rule you for the next 8 years
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Benega9(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin angry..even OBO self knws ..
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Hpesoj: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:
In Nigeria standard, this 2023 election was credible.

Were you people expecting 100% free, fair and credible election in Nigeria before?

You don't use a bad apple as standard for another bad apple. If you understand what I mean.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Hpesoj: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
DOptical:
Same Davido who was caught on camera buying votes for his Uncle who got in through over voting?

At least there was no vote buying when Tinubu got in..

The election was credible for me. Not perfect but credible.

You can't conclude on the issues of over-voting, at least not yet.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by ebenholer2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
YES DAVIDO IS RIGHT...A CREDIBLE EECTION SHOULD BE DEVOID OF MALPRACTICES OF ANY KIND. AS A PDP MEMBER THAT HE IS HE OUGHT TO SAY SO. BUT WE CANNOT FOR NOW HAVE A CREDIBLE ELECTION IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD WITH HIS UNCLE AND MANY OF HIS PARTY MEMBERS STILL IN EXISTENCE.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by olatuns2017: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
bobobenz:

Trump is still fighting Biden over USA last elections

No elections in the world is 100% Credible

Get sense and move on or you die there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by hafal2020: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
bobobenz:

Even elections in America are not perfect. Trump protested against irregularities on the election that brought in Joe Bidden, US president. If US conduct another election tomorrow, is not going to be 70% alright let alone 100% perfect. 2023 Nigeria General election was the best so far since the returned of Democracy in 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Johans2023: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
This election will be recorded as the worst election in the history of this country.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by ebenholer2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
NUMBERS OF ACCREDITED VOTERS FOR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN LAGOS WAS 1,347,000, WHILE 1,187,000 VOTERS WERE ACCREDITED DURING GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION. SANWOLU POLLED 762K WHILE GBADEBO OF LP POLLED 312K. I WILL SUGGEST THAT INEC SHOULD ALLOW LESS THAN 200K VOTERS BELIEVED TO BE DISENFRANCHISED TO COME OUT AND VOTE AND WAIT IF THIS WILL CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. HOWEVER I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT DISENFRANCHISEMENT IN ALL MANNERS. BUT THE PURPORTED DISENFRANCHISEMENT AND VOTERS INTIMIDATION IS ABSOLUTELY NEGLIGIBLE AND WILL NOT IN ANY WAY CHANGE THE WINNER OF LAGOS STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Juju70(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Elections were INcredible !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.