Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido (28069 Views)

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by adekolaelect(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
I hope your Uncle's state house of Assembly election is among the one you are condemning ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by tiger28: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Natajo2021:

What do you expect from a family member of those who rigged and still lost an election?
He got 2b patriotic, he married omo ibo, name his son Ifeanyin, had his uncle in pdp, he never voted on the day of election nor witnessed the event that happened, all becz of his hatred for BAT and APC, he concluded that the election was not credible. A cheap talk to gain sympathy and support for pdp and the labour in vain parties .
BAT has come to stay.
his grandmother is IBO,His father was born in SE and he speaks igbo fluently, his uncle the governor is married to an ibo, his late mum was ibo, he married an ibo girl .. ..davido is IBO¡!¡
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Larryndelaw: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
afbstrategies:

You really didn't have to mention me. I don't argue with kitchen tables ok.
I need to because you are agreeing with him that the election was nit credible but Davido fails to include that of his uncle or whatever. That is the hypocrisy of people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by afbstrategies: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I need to because you are agreeing with him that the election was nit credible but Davido fails to include that of his uncle or whatever. That is the hypocrisy of people like you
Ok. Now that you mentioned me again, I have an advice for losers like you. Look for better things to do with your life instead of lazing around on social media. I’m not there with you so keep dealing with the mess you’re in ok. I will run out your data if you don’t stop mentioning me. Hypocrites are the first to call others that name. Get lost 😞
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by luluman: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:
In Nigeria standard, this 2023 election was credible.

Were you people expecting 100% free, fair and credible election in Nigeria before?

This is one of them
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by afbstrategies: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You can use your other moniker to like or share your senseless point of view. That’s your problem not mine. I’m not going to join issues with you because you’re too little. I already told you to get a life. Let me know when you do.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by MRMRMR: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Davido is now the authority on credible elections for sore losers. What does he know about elections. Let him talk about music and women, that's his speciality. Pls ask him if Osun election was credible with all the over voting recorded . People who are seeking validation for their failed attempt will be happy with Davido's statement.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by MRMRMR: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
afbstrategies:
Not many people like Davido. At least he wrestled with his conscience and made a bold statement.
Wrestle wit his conscience my foot. Let him tell us if Osun 2022 election was credible. At least I will know if he actually wrestle with his conscience. Sore losers club.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by afbstrategies: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
MRMRMR:

Wrestle wit his conscience my foot. Let him tell us if Osun 2022 election was credible. At least I will know if he actually wrestle with his conscience. Sore losers club.
Who opened the cage for this one? Take the damn pills ok
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Crafteck1: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

Were you people expecting 100% free, fair and credible election in Nigeria before?

No not 100,neither were they expecting 8 percent.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by MasterShifu010(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
helinues:

By Nigerian standard you mean mediocrity Abi ?…… I refuse to conform to Nigerian standard …
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hypocrites will call him omo ibo
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Chucks13: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok hope he won't later come to deny saying this?
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by afbstrategies: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
MRMRMR:

Keep it going. Don’t go and look for better things to do. Davido is now ya problem 😞
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Fearyourcreator: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
kollinzgee:
they will soon call you omo ale.
Davido na Atiku he dey support no go dey think na Obi
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Fearyourcreator: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
DOptical:
Same Davido who was caught on camera buying votes for his Uncle who got in through over voting?

At least there was no vote buying when Tinubu got in..

The election was credible for me. Not perfect but credible.
Boy wey stupid... As he no talk anything before better... E dey open teeth talk rubbish...
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Fearyourcreator: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Emma513:
IF IS NOT 100% FREE, FAIR AND CREDIBLE ELECT, WHY DID FG SPEND OVER 300BILLION, PURCHASING BIVAS, AND ELECTRAL MATERIALS, GIVING FALSE HOPE. WHY DON'T THEY USE THE MONEY TO BUILD SCHOOLS, HOSPITAL, INFASTRUCTUES. AND GO AHEAD AND DO THIER 'SELECTION' IN PEACE WHY WILL PERSIST PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND VOTE. WHY!!!
Ode ni e...
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by OkwuMajesty: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2023
iTommysco:
My guy that album wey you do Timeless the album worse o, abeg dey copy wizkid we go still like you.

The album fit even get more than 1million streams because dey wan go see wetin the guy drop but my brother getting there na rubbish davido sing for this album make we no lie ourselves.
When last did you visit the hospital to check your hearing ability, you just need to quickly do that cuz you are having malfunctioning ear drums
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by hartson(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Jack500:
Credible or not credible.

Asiwaju is Nigeria next president.

It is only a fool that think divided opposition can win election anywhere in the world, against a ruling party for that matter.
It's very easy to take the horse to the stream but where the problem lays is forcing it to drink water.He may mount the mantle of leadership allegedly but Nigerians obey him is where the problem is.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by HellVictorinho7: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Mkelv0106:
But the one Ur Uncle won is credible. If a candidate you support wins, it's credible, of opposition win na rigging.
During this election, I just totally lost faith in Nigeria ever conducting credible election. My elder brother is a councillor in one of the parties in Delta state, Omo i really saw how election is conducted in Nigeria first hand, I just dust my PVC throwaway am for one corner, the only thing it's good for is for account opening. All the political parties are just the same, the one with more resources get more victory, there are no saints among them.
SECONDED
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Corona22: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2023
Guyman01:
Davido would have been labelled as Omo Ale if he contested as candidate by APC Yorubas (not Yoruba as a people) because he has an Igbo mother and wife and like he said he would have been disenfranchised.
Nobody called Ademola Adeleke omo ale tho , and he’s the governor of Osun state , the most Yoruba-est of all Yoruba states. He also has a Igbo mother and Igbo wife. GRV was called Omo ale because of the rubbish he was tweeting before he contested. Let’s talk with sense please
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Ebony2King: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
yes daddy! 🥴

Ahh.... I no dey craze like ya papa naa 😂
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by wahalawahala: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebony2King:

Ahh.... I no dey craze like ya papa naa 😂
thank u daddy, yes daddy! Morons😂
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Ebony2King: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
thank u daddy, yes daddy! Morons😂

Oya bring ya dirty head let me pray for u

Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by renderme: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ykc2:
davido and governor of osun state are they both yoruba people?or choose when to call them yoruba or igbo
Of course they’re both Yoruba people. Did they tell u they’re not? They’re true sons of Ede soil. Complete omoluabi. They love their fatherland, they are in Yoruba and Yoruba is in them.

Different from chinedu that says things like ‘typical Yoruba behaviour’ and worships ipob. Dt one can’t even be called an omo ale Yoruba because he simply isn’t Yoruba at all.
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Jack500: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
hartson:
It's very easy to take the horse to the stream but where the problem lays is forcing it to drink water.He may mount the mantle of leadership allegedly but Nigerians obey him is where the problem is.

You won't obey the president? 😁😁
Just try it
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by hartson(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jack500:

You won't obey the president? 😁😁
Just try it
I will disobey him even abuse him as I like on social media
Re: 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido by Jack500: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
hartson:
I will disobey him even abuse him as I like on social media

Yes,on social media, your opinion doesn't matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.