Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? (15927 Views)

I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk / Please Who Have Ever Bought Item From Wish / Ever Bought Something Of Inferior Quality Unknowingly? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by MNDY(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Now, I want to taste Sosa. cheesy
You see? It does work.

Sosa is great!

The orange flavour is amazing. I neva even drink am chilled since I dey drink am yet I am enjoying it wella. I saw a very big 1ltr plastic bottle of it going for 2k same price for a pack containing about 10 small plastic bottles.

I don't know, I find the small plastic bottles too expensive for its size whenever I come across them where they are sold in units though, but then again I conclude that the quality of the content wins its quantity.

Don't forget to give me feedback after you have a taste. The popular orange flavour I strongly recommend.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by chandini435: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not directlyNot directly...
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
MNDY:

Sosa is great! The orange flavour is amazing. I neva even drink am chilled since I dey drink am yet I am enjoying it wella. I saw a very big 1ltr plastic bottle of it going for 2k same price for a pack containing about 10 small plastic bottles.

I don't know, I find the small plastic bottles too expensive for its size whenever I come across them where they are sold in units though, but then again I conclude that the quality of the content wins its quantity.

Don't forget to give me feedback after you have a taste. The popular orange flavour I strongly recommend.

The thing about orange flavored drinks is that they're easily addictive. πŸ₯Ί
Orange is my favourite fruity flavor, followed by pineapple.

I'll definitely give Sosa a try. πŸ™‚
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by N3TRAL: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Did you know that word is pronounced titotla?
English! πŸ™„

Yes, I know. It's a word I picked from one of the Lantern novellas I read in nursery school.

I remember my phonetics classes. Your question was answered with a nostalgic feeling.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by abobote: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nooo
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by fbabs(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Praxis758:
Yes, I fell for it.

I heard Kola Olotu marketing the herbal products on his radio program and the producer of the herbs was present and giving testimonies of how effective it is/was.

I fell for the sweet talk and recommended it to one of my brothers. He bought and used it but nil and zero is the result.

Please what's the name of the product
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, I know.

For some reason, I've never bothered to check.

It's one of those words I'm not attracted to, and never felt the need to use.
I'd rather say I don't drink alcohol. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by motionarena: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yea
Racksterli because of Davido

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by fbabs(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Did you know that word is pronounced titotla?
English! πŸ™„
As in ehn
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by emmancipated(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
I believe that the idea of using influencers are;

1. To reach more audience since these guys have the audience.

2. Build trust in the product or the manufacturer, cuz, some might believe that for a company that can afford a certain infleuncer is legit.

3. Convince the people who are already interested or have a need for the product to go ahead with a purchase, since they can attribute a face to the product due to the influencers.

4. Make some people purchase the products, just because of their obsession with the influencers.
Though I think these guys are in their minority, cuz, no right thinking person will just purchase a product they don't need just because of someone they might have not met in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Dialpad: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
I do not agree with you, they are super expensive, at the end of the day most people will not get real value for their money unless you are selling high ticket items.

A well crafted search campaign on Google ads with a budget of $3000 will generate more leads and sales than these influencers. So long as you have closers, you will be fine.

Most people that spend money with these guys end up with regrets.

Most marketing managers that recommend them to their companies are either lazy or inexperienced in the art of marketing.

ecolime:
From the angle of an entrepreneur, they are the cheapest means of advertisement. Nothing concern me with Google or Meta Ads again.

Trust me, influencer marketing works like magic on our people.

This generation is fixated on their phones and believes 'everything' they see online.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by N3TRAL: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

For some reason, I've never bothered to check.

It's one of those words I'm not attracted to, and never felt the need to use.
I'd rather say I don't drink alcohol. grin

I quoted a second time to expand my answer.

It's a fancy word I learnt as a child. I use it seldomly because everyone around me knows that I don't take alcohol. Tonight is one of those instances.

I can't explain how not so random words that I have not thought about in weeks or even months pop up in mind when I have a written or oral conversation that they're suitable for.

I do not discard your perspective that one's diction should not be arduous and that our vocabulary should be basic. The very essence of communication is comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Baselm: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
I believe Davido helped Martell brand in Nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by MNDY(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

The thing about orange flavored drinks is that they're easily addictive. πŸ₯Ί
Orange is my favourite fruity flavor, followed by pineapple.

I'll definitely give Sosa a try. πŸ™‚

Other of these orange flavoured drinks are even poorly made in my opinion. Trust me I've had a variety of them.

But Sosa will blow your mind. The makers deliver perfection. You will literally feel so much orange freshness in your mouth. And the taste? Superb Tangerine sweetness. It's actually made from Tangerine.

Speaking of Pineapple, that's the greatest fruit there is. That's actually my top favourite fruit. God is wonderful. I am obsessed with that fruit. I love love its scent and can stand in a location where its scent is present for hours just to perceive it. My nose always thanks me for it.

The fruit itself, my friends always have to stop me whenever I go on and on devouring slices upon slices of it from a fruit vendor. I can't get enough. I'm glad I'm addicted to that superb fruit. I don't think I'll love its flavoured drink as much I like the fruit itself.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Karleb(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
I was o YouTube and a ads of a certain travel agency came up and it was Olamide speaking, I let it play without skipping.

If that counts.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by frfrank(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
I registered 1xBet because of this influencer Kiki...

Me self follow join... But it is KIEKIE

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Tonytonex(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yes, but because of advert.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by stevups(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Adey craze?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not from all these dumb influencers bt if I see one with sense I could depending on the type of product.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Olat4421: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
One time I decided to taste munch it because of d davido in saw in d nylon, ever since ave been eating πŸ₯£ itπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by theamazonguru(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Praxis758:
Yes, I fell for it.

I heard Kola Olotu marketing the herbal products on his radio program and the producer of the herbs was present and giving testimonies of how effective it is/was.

I fell for the sweet talk and recommended it to one of my brothers. He bought and used it but nil and zero is the result.

That reminds me of those days in Lagos that Yemkem was splashing advert everywhere.
My dad fell for it.
He developed diabetes and started patronizing him. It was expensive and yet useless. It didn't work a bit.
My mum was his eye opener. The way she so opposed his patronage of that thing was the beginning wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Brownshoe: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Odeogwu bitter and Desperado beer, saw it here

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by thuxzwda1: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yes......and we get to tour the other room 2geda grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by EmperorFred: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
gabazin080:
i opened sportybet because of kanu and betking because of okocha, now I regret the decision
Close your account

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Stepho1995: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
I want to connect to someone who is a cashew buyer
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by alexrufabot(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yeah, Tiger Beer and Pepsi because of DJ Cuppy: Infinix Phone because of Davido;

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
MNDY:

Other of these orange flavoured drinks are even poorly made in my opinion. Trust me I've had a variety of them.

But Sosa will blow your mind. The makers deliver perfection. You will literally feel so much orange freshness in your mouth. And the taste? Superb Tangerine sweetness. It's actually made from Tangerine.

Speaking of Pineapple, that's the greatest fruit there is. That's actually my top favourite fruit. God is wonderful. I am obsessed with that fruit. I love love its scent and can stand in a location where its scent is present for hours just to perceive it. My nose always thanks me for it.

The fruit itself, my friends always have to stop me whenever I go on and on devouring slices upon slices of it from a fruit vendor. I can't get enough. I'm glad I'm addicted to that superb fruit. I don't think I'll love its flavoured drink as much I like the fruit itself.

You see, I had to go look for the brand on Instagram because of your influence. grin

I'll make sure to try out some of the flavours.
I can't wait.
They have them in orange, apple, cranberry, mixed berries...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by mariahAngel(f): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Stepho1995:
I want to connect to someone who is a cashew buyer

Check on Agric section.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Ndleabilli: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
enuelly:

Reach out if you are truly a good graphics designer.
Ok drop your WhatsApp or email
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bought a product? No. Sign up to a service or an app?Yes! I'm using vbank today because of don jazzy. I too love the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by AImiron: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yes Desperado.
I don turn addict, e yapa inside my fridge. I dey drink one right now sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? by angelfallz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? / GtBank Domiciliary Account = N50,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.