Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? (327 Views)

What Causes Body Itching? See Cause And Simple Solutions / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? by sabbathday: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good afternoon lander, please recently i found out my friend suddenly develop a thick body which i cant explain .
although he normally used dettol shoe and also ((perfert white cream) which is a bleaching cream.
i already advice him to stop using the cream but what i dont understand is he cant perceive it the odour and he do bath daily and sweat little but hair full his armpit and private part can that cause it too?

please he have been my friend for so long and i havent see him with such thing. pls help me with the best remedy to clear this bullshit

Re: Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? by maleekberry: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
The problem is from the bleaching cream he's using
Re: Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? by Lamasta(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Stop bleaching your skin OP it makes you become smelly
Re: Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? by rtdCivilservant: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
sabbathday:
Good afternoon lander, please recently i found out my friend suddenly develop a thick body which i cant explain .
although he normally used dettol shoe and also ((perfert white cream) which is a bleaching cream.
i already advice him to stop using the cream but what i dont understand is he cant perceive it the odour and he do bath daily and sweat little but hair full his armpit and private part can that cause it too?

please he have been my friend for so long and i havent see him with such thing. pls help me with the best remedy to clear this bullshit
How did u know hair full his private part, or are u his gay partner? Otherwise just tell us that u are the one going through the predicament.
Re: Does Dettol Causes Body Odour? by SHINJA: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Oga na uuu..
Stop to dey lie untop Ur frd grin grin

Nasoo tinubu boys go deny tinubu if tinubu worst pass pass Buhari..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Test Kit / Fertility Package; Chinese Recipe / Man Undergoes Height Lengthening Surgery To Grow Taller(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.