Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Gaga Says Her Father Thought She Was Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Says Her Father Thought She Was Crazy (1800 Views)

DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Says Her Father Thought She Was Crazy by anonymous6(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
"Lady GaGa fell out with her dad when she launched her music career.

The singer, 23 - real name Stefani Germanotta - took to the stage in New York just 6 months after leaving college.

But her raunchy outfits proved too much for father Joseph Germanotta.

‘I was performing in a leopard G-string and a black tank top,’ Lady GaGa reveals.

‘[My dad] thought I was crazy. It wasn’t: “She’s inappropriate” or “She’s a bad girl” or “She’s a slut”. He thought I was nuts, that I was doing drugs and had lost my mind and had no concept of reality any more. For my father, it was an issue of sanity.'

The pair have since made up and rebuilt their relationship.

‘Eventually he came around,' Lady GaGa tells The Observer Magazine.

'The record deals didn’t hurt. He loves me for what I am. I grabbed a guy today on set, he laughed. He loves it. He thinks I'm wonderful and thank God. If he didn't, I would be a different Lady GaGa."

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/380856/lady-gaga--my-dad-thought-i-was-crazy-and-doing-drugs/1/

Lady Gaga
[img]http://blogs.fusionradio.fm/fusion/wp-content/uploads/LADY-GAGA-BIGGER.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Commissions Emeka Anyaoku Housing Estate In Ikeja / BBA Star Karen Igho In Dire Need For A Boo - Intimacy Guaranteed / Photo: British Singer Rita Ora Slumps And Collapses During Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.