Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer (39116 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail / Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by fredoooooo: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Obituaries party of madmen grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by kpompey: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mentally challenged, and he bought his ticket, paid for the ticket without over or under payment. Shouting Obedients, trending for negative reasons. May God punish the liar.

4 Likes

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by BDServices(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Things are happening in this country, many people are mentally challenged like this you would not notice quickly. They are working and talking usually but mentally they are not stable.

Please keep me as a contact and consider us for your next project, We are experts in web design, digital marketing, Seo, google maps citations, social media management, business listing, and software testing for medium to large-sized organizations and businesses.

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Too much ado on this man’s topic. I believe this narration he is mentally challenged.
The length some people went to justify or create conspiracy around this man wasn’t necessary
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Golan007: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dedeity:
Seun do the needful

Gerrout.

grin
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by ebenholer2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
YES THAT IS TRUE...SOMEONE IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WOULDN'T BEHAVE IN SUCH A DEMEANING WAY.I MET WITH ONE OF THEM IN LAGOS OF A RECENT WHO WAS HAILING CURSES ON YORUBA JUST BECAUSE I TOLD HIM EMIPEFIELE HIS BROTHER IS ONE OF THE CABALS DESTROYING THIS NATION WITH FAILING POLICIES.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by SouthernPlateau: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
richie240:

Hehehehehe...... Lawyers and lies. grin
The mantras that d average obidients has bn chanting both online and offline, when it came to obiajulu's airline rants, den tork say e get 'mental problem'.

That means millions of obidients that had hitherto bn saying/doing the same thing also need mental checkup be dt!
Case closed!
cool

Den too plenty, walahi!

Abeg free am...laf wan tear my nyash

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by sirdick17: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
UncleAyo:
I already said it on another thread that he might be having mental health challenge and may need immediate medical attentions.

Election outcome can be stressful especially if it's against one's expectation; When your supported candidate did not win.

I'm becoming a little teary right now after reading this new because I know what it feels to have a mental health challenged person as a close relative (although when managed, they usually live normal life).

He is sure an obedient before his episode.

Other Obidients should learn from this event and not to overdo yourself because, if any negative thing happens to you due to your support for Peter Obi, other Obidients will immediately jettison you.

He will get that in prison

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Bovis(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol
According to Kanu, mad people everywhere in alaigbo. Obi himself is mad cos he ‘takes advice from a madman’ 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Royalty83(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mentally unstable Obidients

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by charlesdinho(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
lawyers and their fabricated stories. that man is mentally stable. he is just a lowsy obidient supporter

3 Likes

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by richie240: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is d average obidient normal?
Starting from their Oga at the top that receives instructions from mad man for onitcha market, which one of them is normal biko?
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7207014/best-advice-ever-got-anambra-from-madman

DWJOBScom:

I guess you are a kid
Did you see the evidence given by the lawyer ??
Driven out of his hotel ?[/b]
Booked 3 flights at the same time ??
[b]Na normal person dey do am ??[
Who will miss his or her flight like this ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by emilo2bad: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rebuker:
I see! Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZg5gAltl4

He actually acted mentally challenged.
Yes suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression disease

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by PAWG(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
tooth4tooth:
The same man some retards claimed he was paid by APC to spread propaganda. There are a lot of mentally deranged people in this country.

You might get banned for this. I got banned for calling Obidients out. I think mods are being partial, they’re ass slicking Obidients big time.
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Xpol: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lawyers
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by APCNig: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
tooth4tooth:
The same man some retards claimed he was paid by APC to spread propaganda. There are a lot of mentally deranged people in this country.

Those that said so are equally suffering from the same mental illness that the mad man arrested. They all deserve to be at the mental home with their leader Mazi Peter Giringori Obituary
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
RockHard:
Yimu. Na format to get him released without a charge. Although, most Obidients have indeed been brainwashed and baptized into the personality cult of Peter Obi, which in effect strips them of their ability to think rationally and fries their brain cells. To be an Obidient is to become a zombie. Maybe now his fellow zombidients would stop denying him.

Heard he's working for apc lagos.
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by ppogba: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Now, I wonder what IDIOTS who claimed the whole thing was arranged by APC will say.

3 Likes

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Ijoba85: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rubbish ! Beat him to be well

2 Likes

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Golan007: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kennitrust:
The wicked structure of our government hate peter Obi bkus his reasoning on putting Nigeria in the right position will not enriched them.

Until we the people who are the real structure of this country stand up to reclaim our citizenry right... I fear for the generations yet to come.

Campaign after election.

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Johans2023: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
But why are they even arresting him? What is his offence?
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by ppogba: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
This backs my earlier suggestion that the FG should open more TRAUMA centers before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by UncleAyo: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
sirdick17:

He will get that in prison
No problem. The law knows how to deal with him.
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Bizzysmitty(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=richie240 post=122224804]
Hehehehehe...... Lawyers and lies. grin
The mantras that d average obidients has bn chanting both online and offline, when it came to obiajulu's airline rants, den tork say e get 'mental problem'.

That means millions of obidients that had hitherto bn saying/doing the same thing also need mental checkup be dt!
Case closed!
cool

Den too plenty, walahi!
Festus Keyamo na lawyer too.
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by fareed69(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
He's a mad man.
Either he booked online paid with his card or at the counter or probably at the Airport or through an agent.
Went to counter collected his boarding pass , went Tru the shuttle bus boarded the aircraft.
Lawyer now saying he's mentally sick.
Lawyers no go kill us for this country.
I come in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by zoedew: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/01/obidients-man-arrested-at-abuja-airport-mentally-challenged-lawyer-seeks-treatment/
You can tell that to the. Marines! He is just like his fellow obidients a bad loser!!

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Reelmii: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Book don scatter this one head
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by fareed69(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
emilo2bad:

I
I totally agree with the lawyer he is suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression disease like many obidients people

They are really pained .
I don't know what Obidients stand to gain after May 29th after Jagaban has been sworn in.
Na so madness go dey show everywhere.
It's well with us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Aprocco: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
UncleAyo:
I already said it on another thread that he might be having mental health challenge and may need immediate medical attentions.

Election outcome can be stressful especially if it's against one's expectation; When your supported candidate did not win.

I'm becoming a little teary right now after reading this new because I know what it feels to have a mental health challenged person as a close relative (although when managed, they usually live normal life).

He is sure an obedient before his episode.

Other Obidients should learn from this event and not to overdo yourself because, if any negative thing happens to you due to your support for Peter Obi, other Obidients will immediately jettison you.

There's mental care at Kikiri for all Mama Chukwudi children wey nor dey hear word. Before dey even hear you, not to talk of prove your insanity in a case as grevious as Treason, 10 years done pass.

All you Obidiotds should just start practicing exclusive beans diet.
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Houseontherock1: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Obidients should accept the situation and move on... the country is too hard to add stress of disappointment of election outcome! ! !
Re: Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by UncleAyo: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Aprocco:

There's mental care at Kikiri for all Mama Chukwudi children wey nor dey hear word. Before dey even hear you, not to talk of prove your insanity in a case as grevious as Treason, 10 years done pass.

All you Obidiotds should just start practicing exclusive beans diet.

I have never termed or considered myself as Obideint, so I'm not an Obidient. Never, not even in my thoughts. Neither am I Batified or whatever name people may bear.

I am greater than this world, and I found it condescending, debase and irritating to limit myself by tagging along with a name like obidients are doing.

The law will take care of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.