Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68202 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by barika2011(m): 2:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Slurity:
The fact that he call presidential election a religious war does not mean anything to you? I am a Christian but not a stupid Christian like Obi and Oyedepo that has abandoned the project God gave to all humanity. I am forever grateful to God for making Obi lost that election, May he never win even if he contest 100 times. Amen.
I HOPE YOU SEE THIS........
Please withdraw that statement "stupid Christian like Obi and Oyedepo"(ask for mercy/forgiveness)...for your own personal good...if not you would see the wrath of God in your life...
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Jorryy(m): 4:04am On Apr 03, 2023
I am just angry at the Pastors for always doing this nonsense. Show me one Politician that's a Saint? The church has lost it
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Babastrong(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2023
This black cloth wearer must be crazy.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by themanderon: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Shakur86:
Tinubu has been married to a Christian wife and never tried to convert her to practice his religion, I hope that has answered you question.

So his decision to choose a Muslim vice in a multi religious society like ours is a wise one? Make una dey use una head small and most importantly be truthful to yourselves. If a Christian chooses a Christian vice would that sell well to the Muslim population? Why are you people so blind to the truth?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by rasco2000me: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2023
This APC people are just mad human being, what is wrong with this conversation,are they not calling on other religions leader they always make themselves holy mean while they are animal in human form
All obidient should not be bully with this audio
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Imemine: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2023
umarfantami:
Elu peeee 00
Obi. 00
Kererer. 00
... 00

Story😪
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Pandora112(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Seriously I see nothing wrong with the conversation, calling your man of God asking for his support is totally fine 💯
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by incentive: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shakur86(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
themanderon:

So his decision to choose a Muslim vice in a multi religious society like ours is a wise one? Make una dey use una head small and most importantly be truthful to yourselves. If a Christian chooses a Christian vice would that sell well to the Muslim population? Why are you people so blind to the truth?
We are not so blind to the truth my brother, you problem is that you guys carried religion for head but you're not Godly. If a xtian chooses a xtian as his running mate, it's a good decision. Tinubu is a political strategist, he has done everything to deserve to win the election and he has won. You can do whatever you want to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Edd76: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Total fake APC Plan has failed , court await you go and defend drug issue with FBI Extradition await Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NAC1666: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by WithFact: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Like I keep saying: if this works, you people will never regret the support,” Mr Obi said with

OBI know fully well that it'll not work. Wondering why he keep saying if, if if it works? He know it'll not work....
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by WithFact: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
themanderon:

See kettle calling pot black. So it make sense before you that Tinubu will go Muslim dominated region to choose christian as vice? One who don't have heard don't have sense. I wish you have space to store sense.

Did Atiku also choose Muslim Muslim ticket? Or better put, do you expect Atiku to go to south south or south east where he chooses his running mate, to instead choose Muslim from that christian dominated area as you expected Tinubu to do in the north?

I pray God to gift some people head first so that sense can find space to stay for a while before it flew..

Congratulations to Jagaband of Africa
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by chymdyx(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
What are you even talking about. I see a serious problem of crass uneducation about your views. Fortunately, you can’t deceive us all. IGR is everything about governance. I repeat IGR is 100% everything about governance

oya Sir.. pls educate us.. how does internally generated revenue.. which means revenue the government got majorly from taxing the people.. how does that impact the live of the common man?
when we all know where that igr is going to (the politicians pockets)..
so pls educate us sir.. how is this somethibg to boast of?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by LADEMINUS: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2023
MNDY:

No big deal. The audio is real.
Tinubu started it with his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Obi did no wrong for standing up for Christians.
This audio and having a Muslim vice
vs.
A Muslim-Muslim ticket (insulting Christendom in its entirety). Which one do you align with?
If this country catches fire soon as I am praying for it to, Tinubu is responsible.

That fire will equally consume some of your loved ones. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by LADEMINUS: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2023
tonexman18:
Oseloka Obaze, Obi's right hand man said it's fake tho...

Sorry

Lol
Sorry to you. Na real
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by psalmsjob: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Obi - this is a religious war
Oyedepo - I believe that
Me - shame on Obi and Oyedepo
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Obrigardo: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2023
It seems people don't know how EASY it is to clone voices. Maybe i should clone buhari and tinubu's voices making them fake talk about rigging the elections. It will cost me just $5.

Nigerians are the most easily swayed people in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.