Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68176 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by malware: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoiGeeva:
Shut up which part of the north
They abandoned him and went for Atiku let me tell you if you don't k know. Why the hell was Shetima lamenting they they don't want to support him because he is canuri tribe. undecided

North gave Tinubu the highest vote, are you disputing that, mugu?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by malware: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bintdawood:

If not for this 2023 election who know am? Till date so many people here in the north no know am including his party..

The if statement has already canceled whatever followed. The 2023 has made people know him, and that's all that matters. Idan ba'a san shi a Arewa ba toh wa aka sani? Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Bintdawood(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
malware:

The if statement has already canceled whatever followed. The 2023 has made people know him, and that's all that matters. Idan ba'a san shi a Arewa ba toh wa aka sani? Peter Obi?

You misunderstood me... Ina nufin Peter Obi ne baa sani ba, Asiwaju kam ai munsan shišŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by demmie1: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi sounds like he's crying
but i think this audio is deep fake
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MikeofAfrica: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

It is wrong because Obi is a liar. In secret, he was busy telling Bishop Oyedepo to canvass for Christian SW votes while he comes in the open to lie that he did not run a religious bigoted campaign.

That you guys donā€™t see anything wrong in this says so much about your hypocrisy.

That Obi guy busy trying to divide the SW along religious line with his treacherous campaign.

Nigeria is a religious nation. From 1999 till date, no body has successfully run for the presidency of Nigeria without seeking for the assistance of Christian Bishops and Muslim imams.

We all saw how the imams in the north were campaigning for Tinubu by telling the muslims that the APC Muslim Muslim is a jihad against Christians.

In otherwords, Tinubu hired the Islamic teachers to promote his ticket. What is then wrong in Peter Obi hiring Oyedepo who is his supporter to promote his ticket.

The Muslim Muslim ticket is a jihad against Christian participation in Nigeria government according to Tinubu supporters. Hence why are you now persecuting Obi of pointing out the sentiment in the north.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nonywendy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shakur86(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
themanderon:

While Tinubu is a religious saint abi?
Tinubu has been married to a Christian wife and never tried to convert her to practice his religion, I hope that has answered you question.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
What exactly is wrong with the request?.

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.
Oyedepo never made secret his support for Peter Obi
Obi is a double face knife ready to kill but with a came face I always new this guy is evil

Soludo said he should name where he keep Anambra money he said he left in the bank

He only said he agreed with soludo so they should move over that

He was ask how can you invest a state fund in a company you have interest
He mentioned I invest state money in fidelity bank first bank and so many other company he runs
This all corruption which if we are in a normal setting this guy's will all be in jail

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Slurity(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.
The fact that he call presidential election a religious war does not mean anything to you? I am a Christian but not a stupid Christian like Obi and Oyedepo that has abandoned the project God gave to all humanity. I am forever grateful to God for making Obi lost that election, May he never win even if he contest 100 times. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by eroticecstasy: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.

Peter Obi can only fool his Igbo brothers with their dark mandate, real Nigerians are too smart for this chicken scam.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by kcnwaigbo: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Slurity:
The fact that he call presidential election a religious war does not mean anything to you? I am a Christian but not a stupid Christian like Obi and Oyedepo that has abandoned the project God gave to all humanity. I am forever grateful to God for making Obi lost that election, May he never win even if he contest 100 times. Amen.
God did not make obi to lose the elections.INEC did.God does not however listen to prayers of dubious people like you

So flying a Muslim Muslim ticket is not a religious war to you?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Religion became central to the campaign after Bola Tinubu tapped a fellow Muslim running mate [b] in a nation widely deemed evenly split between Christians and Muslims

This statement is so wrong. This last presidential election has settled that forever!
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Giltexo: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=kcnwaigbo post=122225253]What exactly is wrong with the request?.

[/quote

I wonder ooo ...what's wrong with this request from a Christian Papa...is this worse than fake bishop??
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by shinealight(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

The anomaly is that a Presidential candidate in Nigeria can describe elections in Nigeria as a ā€œreligious warā€.
How very unfortunate! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lyfavour: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
There is nothing wrong in this audio. If your lord and saviour Tinubu aligned with a Muslim to be his vice thereby creating a Muslim Muslim ticket. How then is Peter Obi wrong in soliciting for Christians vote.
You makers of mischief. Peter obi has not done anything wrong in that video. What nonsense are you people saying and criticizing him for?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lyfavour: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.

Your Tinubu that choose a Muslim Muslim ticket is the highest bigot ever. How dare you? So Peter cannot canvass for Christian ticket but your agbado master can?. Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lyfavour: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I saw through his deceits, lies and manipulations. When I see a true messiah I'll definitely know.
You bunch of idiots. Your agbado master is the liar, most deceitful human on earth. How dare you criticize someone for soliciting for Christian votes when your drug lord choose a Muslim for votes. Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lyfavour: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pristine664:

He said it is a religious war. grin

Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket can never be president on Nigeria. Master rigger of elections
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lyfavour: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

It is wrong because Obi is a liar. In secret, he was busy telling Bishop Oyedepo to canvass for Christian SW votes while he comes in the open to lie that he did not run a religious bigoted campaign.

That you guys donā€™t see anything wrong in this says so much about your hypocrisy.

That Obi guy busy trying to divide the SW along religious line with his treacherous campaign.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in someone begging for Christians votes. Your drug lord actually got a Muslim for vice for same reason. Please go bury yourself in shame.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Saig: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
So what is wrong with the request
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by seunjungle1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
I speedily need someone to tell me that this conversation was doctored, please?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by chima47(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
So after all the digging and excavating, this is what can be found against Obi, now l agree Peter Obi is the cleanest political in Nigeria. Except if there is a part two of this audio that l have not listened to, but if not, Obi didn't say anything wrong, l mean nothing wrong, if you feel otherwise get your family together and go hug live transformer.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by sliky09: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
They used the Power of Artificial intelligence (AI) to produce that audio. With Artificial Intelligence (AI), I can make you to read a whole Story using your voice which is 100% your voice.
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMErnDOq1A

Source: https://twitter.com/gazettengr/status/1642218315685699586?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by mediclife1987(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goke7:
Oyedepo had better be careful, it's obvious he's the target here. Obi we already know who he is.

There's nothing to be careful for here.

Oyedepo already disappointed me. Imagine he was even asking if Obi listened to his latest message?

Like is he trying to impress Obi with his messages or what?

Obi that doesn't know more than Catholics.

Oyedepo really fall my hand I no go lie. They were both talking like they were actually scheming something.

He even said he'll spread his message for Obi into Kwara and the SW.

A man of God for God's sake.

I'm extremely disappointed man...
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by malware: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bintdawood:

You misunderstood me... Ina nufin Peter Obi ne baa sani ba, Asiwaju kam ai munsan shišŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

Nagane yaruwa, an sha ruwa lafiya?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by rummmy: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:

Actually, yes.

Rdo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State ate places he enjoys popularity.

SE may act funny but he'll not be booed ulnlike Obi.
same way obi will campaign in the north and nothing will happen...
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Slurity(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

God did not make obi to lose the elections.INEC did.God does not however listen to prayers of dubious people like you

So flying a Muslim Muslim ticket is not a religious war to you?
You then don't understand the bible and who you claim you serve is. God is the maker of all kings both the good and the bad kings. You did not read about that in your bible?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Madups(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
My brother.. I tire o.
kcnwaigbo:

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Lionstep: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
I never liked any Nigeria politian but the more they try to drag him down the more I like him
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Bintdawood(f): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
malware:

Nagane yaruwa, an sha ruwa lafiya?

Madallah!
Alhamdulillah... Allah Ya bamu lada aminā˜ŗ
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Hessem: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
PO said it's fake
Make Tinubu say his drug issues are fake make we hear

Just #5430 una dey cry .

Una never see anything yet

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by etimism1981: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Stop Hate Speech,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.