Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68114 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Jorussia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lecowas: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Feintline: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
All these propaganda are useless.
PODATTI will get his mandate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Roger3D(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
How can a person call himself a Christian and follow the teachings of Oyedepo and his likes? Also the phone call could have been doctored

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Ttalk: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Look at what our pastors are turning the pulpit into

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Golan007: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Roger3D:
How can a person call himself a Christian and still follow the teachings of Oyedepo and his likes? Also the phone call could have been doctored

Not likely.

Obi cannot deny this.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by KevMitnick: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lie arena...bloody propagandists..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Roger3D(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Golan007:

Not likely.

Obi cannot deny this.
Bro Its very possible to clone a voice online. I would need an independent forensic analysis before I believe this conversation actually took place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Golan007: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Roger3D:
Bro Its very possible to clone a voice online. I would need an independent forensic analysis before I believe this conversation actually took place.

I'm not saying one's voice cannot be cloned but this is more than likely Obi.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
I saw through his deceits, lies and manipulations. When I see a true messiah I'll definitely know.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Roger3D(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Golan007:

I'm not saying one's voice cannot be cloned but this is more than likely Obi.

Thank God you used the word 'likely'. Let's wait for the dust to settle first

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by VTJN(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You should have been a comedian.
i guess he was referring to the north. The northern region are good at playing religious card anyhow you want it. We see how they shared their votes for Tinubu and Atiku in the just concluded presidential election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by PureMe01: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
trutharena:

Lol 😂

Fake from Gazette?

Wow! So people's gazette u detest so much for "fake news" is now credible? grin grin
Oyedepo will soon come out to deny

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
He begged for votes and it is not a crime to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by OKEMKPI: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
It is better to beg for votes than to comit electoral frauds

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by SpartaOfLagos: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
April fool thread

Check the circled date , it says April 1st 2023 being today

Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Pristine664: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Golan007:
With this Audio - Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Those that are wise would understand what I mean.

He said it is a religious war. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Ashez: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by GoodLife4live: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
THIEFOBI naa scam... Thank GOD He didn't win

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Enceladus(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Every one saw Obi playing the religious game from the onset. That's why I believe this audio is probably real.

Enceladus:
Omatseye is right after all grin grin.

What these people are missing is that religion sentiments doesn't count in the south west.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by APCNig: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
We have humiliated them all. God humiliated them all.

Christians, sorry I mean Churchgoers will never win based on fake religion propaganda

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by kettykin: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Enceladus:
Every one saw Obi playing the religious game from the onset. That's why I believe this audio is probably real.

And the Muslim Muslim ticket is what?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Golan007: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
kettykin:

And the Muslim Muslim ticket is what?

Tactics.

Obi's move was subterfuge.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by EgusiShankly: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's something they're both capable of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Enceladus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Golan007:

Tactics.

Obi's move was subterfuge.

You are minding that clown.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by CilicMarin: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mynd44 lalasticlala why is this not on front page yet? Because it has nothing to do with Tinubu?

cc: Seun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Putindbutt: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
He called it a religious war, he anchored his caimpaign on both ethnic and religious divide. Unfortunately, Oyedepo fell in the trap, a man who should have known better that religion can never be used to divide the Yoruba. He told Obi he had a prepared sermon that aimed at maligning the image of Tinubu with the aim to influence the Christian voters. But in the end, Tinubu won at his polling unit. right at the front gate of his church. This is a new low for Christianity in Nigeria.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by vikyno(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Some people are as daft as what I can't imagine. The same APC that chose a Muslim running mate from the North just for political gain is crying foul...

Why didn't they pick a credible Christian to run along with Tinubu if not because of fear of rejection from Northern Muslims?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by lotkyes200: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
What is wrong with the request do you know how many Imam Tinubu and Atiku spoke to?
He know the Bishop influence so he ask for help what is wrong with that and beside the Bishop never hide his support for Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by bhella10: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Leaked audio:

Peter obi: “Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in the SW and Kwara, the Christians in the SW and Kwara,This is a religious war.”

Mr Oyedepo: “I believe that, I believe that, I believe that.” angry

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.