Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? (182 Views)

Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? / ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? by Abisolababe(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders
There is this question that has been bothering my mind about paying offering in church, although most pastor
the issue now is everyone will have to dance to the offering box to drop money
Paying offering in my own church goes this way.
1 Tithes and Assessment inside different box
2 General Thanksgiving
3 Mercy Offering
4 Building and project
5 Light Offering
I was really ashamed last week Sunday when people were on on the line to pay there offering I only paid for the general Thanksgiving, tomorrow is Sunday and I'm just considering not going to church because I'm not having much with me.
this is the first time this is happening to me.
As anyone ever been in this situation before?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abisolababe:
Good evening Nairalanders
There is this question that has been bothering my mind about paying offering in church, although most pastor
the issue now is everyone will have to dance to the offering box to drop money
Paying offering in my own church goes this way.
1 Tithes and Assessment inside different box
2 General Thanksgiving
3 Mercy Offering so
Ns73728ehe post=122228520:
COMPLETE SPAMMING TOOLS WITH PRICE

I will be listing the necessary tools for spamming
FOR THE TOOLS AND TUTS.

Tools;
1. Https bulletproof c-panel! (A month validity)
2. Mailer (My mailer does not expire)
3. S*mtp inbox to all
4. Scam pages and letters---Available scampage i will be giving are;----
---PAYP**AL
---CHA**SE BANK
----BO**A BANK
----T**D BANK
----WE**LLSFARGO
----AMA**ZON.
—— OFF**ICE 365
—-MORE-FACE**BOOK,APP**LE,GM**AIL
5. Ma**ilist ----i will be giving you 5000 verified usa ma**ilist.
6. Email verifier
7. Checkers: Eb*ay, netfl*ix, amazo*n, pa**ypal AND MORE #
8. Php Maile*r
ALL THE PACKAGE COSTS $250 B*Tc TUTORIAL AND THE
COMPLETE TOOLS
PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME IF NOT INTERESTED,
ABEG ONLY INBOX ME WHEN YOUR MONEY DEY GROUND OR FOR
REASONABLE NEGOTIATIONS .
MY WHATSAPP NUMBER IS ON MY PROFILE.
4 Building and project
5 Light Offering
I was really ashamed last week Sunday when people were on on the line to pay there offering I only paid for the general Thanksgiving, tomorrow is Sunday and I'm just considering not going to church because I'm not having much with me.
this is the first time this is happening to me.
As anyone ever been in this situation before?

if u dnt have pls go to church God see ur mind and ur puket
Re: Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin grin I don't go to church if I don't have an offering on me.It embarrasses me,but that doesn't mean I drop endless offerings at one service in a church.I avoid such churches like a plague.
Re: Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
If your place of worship is based on 'offerings', then you're not yet at where you should worship.
And most importantly, don't stay behind because you don't have offering.
Re: Is It Right To Go To Church Without Paying Offering? What's Your View? by orisa37: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2023
A WIDOW'S MITE IS ALWAYS PERMITTED.

(1) (Reply)

Animals Not To Eat / Who Was Cain’s Wife? / Please I Need Ur Help To Survive For Just 2night. We're Hungry Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.