Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why (1129 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / No Regard For God Again. Robbers Entered Church In South Africa During Service / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2023
I've had enough of this christians bullshit. Once you do not believe in their stupidity called faith, the next thing is you are a Devil, you are an Antichrist , you are a satanist blah blah blah.

In confluence and conflux with other religions, muslims will never call you a devil simply for not believing in their prophet. An Alfa once told me that he'd recite a "tira" right in the presence of everybody and I'll see the "Djinn" in the wind , he said he could even teach me the recitation and I could go on to practice it myself.
Though he was so sure, but I've passed that level, I can't be "whined"

If you didn't believe in Buddha, his followers would only pray saying "Merciful Buddha, please enlighten us all".

A traditionalist once told me that, whether I got faith or not does not stop their god from manifesting, he said he'd show me something now now now now in the presence of everyone that would make me change my belief, he wouldn't need to go home and come back.

He even told me to try some stuff by myself using any cloth I could lay my hands on and I'd get the same result. Imagine, someone who was that sure of his faith didn't call me a devil (though Las Las , anything supernatural na scam).

Since these faithfools have no proof to back up their claims, they result to throwing names at people.

1. From henceforth, let everyone's god come out to introduce themselves. At least, your god introduced himself to the Isrealites in

Exodus 19:9 "And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the  Lord."
Exodus 19 "The bible says that God came down upon mount Sinai and the Isrealites saw that manifestation before their very eyes"

So what happened to God?
can he no longer come down?
has he changed?
He once talked and everyone heard him, why can't everyone hear him now?
why are your pastors only the ones hearing him now?

2. let's see this. "Acts 2:4 further

They were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they began to speak different languages. The Holy Spirit was giving them the power to do this. There were some godly Jews in Jerusalem at this time. They were from every country in the world. A large crowd came together because they heard the noise. They were surprised because, as the apostles were speaking, everyone heard in their own language. They were all amazed at this. They did not understand how the apostles could do this. They said, “Look! These men we hear speaking are all from Galilee. But we hear them in our own languages. How is this possible? We are from all these different places: Parthia, Media, Elam, Mesopotamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, Asia, Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, the areas of Libya near the city of Cyrene, Rome, Crete, and Arabia. Some of us were born Jews, and others have changed their religion to worship God like Jews. We are from these different countries, but we can hear these men in our own languages! We can all understand the great things they are saying about God.” The people were all amazed and confused. They asked each other, “What is happening?”  "

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2023
These days we see pastors use interpreters for their sermons. Why can't the the holy spirit manifest himself again and make everyone miraculously hear in their own tongue? it's simple, it's because it never happened to begin with.

3. If God knew the Devil would turn to be his archenemy, he wouldn't have created him . It means God is not Omniscient.
If God knew and still went on to create the Devil, then that God is a sadist, let him come and explain himself on how he's enjoying the sufferings in the world. Therefore not Omnibenevolent.

4. God killed too many people in the Bible and no one ever called him a murderer but Jesus in John 10:10 referred to the devil as being a murderer when there is no record of the devil killing anyone in the Bible.

John 10:10 "...The thief cometh to steal, kill and destroy". He was probably capping right?

John 8:44 "When he speaketh a lie, then speaketh he of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. GW. You come from your father, the devil,..."

In the real sense the Devil did not lie to anyone in the bible, he even told Adam and Eve the truth. In Gen 3, the devil speaking to Eve said
Genesis 3:4 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened(1), and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.(2)"

The Bible later went on to attest to what the devil said in Gen 3 still Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened," 1

Genesis 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now..." 2

Jesus couldn't deny that fact from the Devil in John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

But in
1 Kings 22:19-23 “And Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left; and the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said one thing, and another said another. Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, ‘I will entice him.’ And the LORD said to him, ‘By what means?’ And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; ..."

Anyone who has at least half a fish brain should know from the above Bible verses who the real father of liars is.

Your God does not like to take responsibility for his evil acts, so he puts the blame on the devil and take all the glory.

From henceforth, Whenever we atheist say there is no God anywhere, just quietly pass by and bury your heads in shame until your "God" manup to manifest himself unto the world. At least, he is not dumb, he is not deaf, let him come and introduce himself and settle whatever it is to be settled.
Stop speaking for him, he is not dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Jerryherd: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Religion is your personal relationship with your God or supreme being in a manner to make sense of the world you find yourself at birth

Anyone Marketing Religion is wrong

Anyone threatening people over religion is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Attention seeker. Let me give you a little attention.

Can you grasp the language of the thunder? When the thunder speaks, will you be able to understand?

What about the wind? Can you comprehend the language of the wind?

YHVH Almighty is my God. He is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and God of Jacob. He is the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FxMasterz: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2023
elated177:

Can you grasp the language of the thunder? When the thunder speaks, will you be able to understand?

YHVH Almighty is my God. He is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and God of Jacob. He is the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.
Don't mind him.

He didn't want to talk about Muslims who are instructed to kill anyone who does not believe in Mohammed or Allah. And they do it today through their countless terrorist groups sponsored by Muslims world-wide.

Which Christian would call you a devil for not believing in His God? That's a lie. No Christian does that.

Anyone who writes these days want to attack the Bible and its God. Satan knows his time is short.

May God heal your soul.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
elated177:

Person wey no Sabi mind him business, I no invite your dumb head come this thread.
You see me mention you?
How e take be my fault say you no Sabi mind your business.

elated177:

If your brains dey work well, you supposed know say the thunder supposed speak the language wey everybody dey understand. BTW, which language thunder dey speak?
So you dey hear the language of thunders. A lẹn ṣi ere sẹ

elated177:

Wind get language for your own village?
You need a very serious and urgent mental evaluation

elated177:

YHVH Almighty is my God. He is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and God of Jacob.
He is the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them .

I don't got no problem whether he is your God or not. It's none my business, at least, some people worship stones as their God so, there is really no difference. A stone might be better self.
I've only got issues with the emboldened.
Were you there when God created the heavens and the earth and the seas and everything in them?

What if I argued that the aliens created the heavens and the earth and everything thereof and if you've got common sense and a brain that weighs at least 3g, you should raise an eyebrow because I can't back my claim with any proof.

Where is the proof that YHWH created that? Anyways, maybe he created your own heaven and Earth and everything in your own life. But definitely not this world.

You guys just talk as if you are keeping malice with your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
FxMasterz:

Don't mind him.

He didn't want to talk about Muslims who are instructed to kill anyone who does not believe in Mohammed or Allah. And they do it today through their countless terrorist groups sponsored by Muslims world-wide.

Which Christian would call you a devil for not believing in His God? That's a lie. No Christian does that.
Prolly you didn't see where I mentioned that let all the gods come out and identify themselves. Whether YHWH, Allah, Brahmana, Zeus or whatever.
I'm referring to all the gods.
If them no fit speak for themselves, it can't be helped.
FxMasterz:

Anyone who writes these days want to attack the Bible and its God. Satan knows his time is short.

May God heal your soul.
No christian does that? Lol @ the quoted emboldened, what were you insinuating?
Isn't this the same thing we've been talking about? You just called me an agent of Satan, innit?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
I have decided to give you more attention, the attention seeker.

Did you mention anyone?

Quoting the Scriptures of my God, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas, and everything in them, is tantamount to mentioning me. I thought you knew this.

So, I am minding my business.

Since you, francistown, cannot understand the language of the thunder and the lighting, yes, I have included lightning, you shouldn't be speaking authoritatively on things that you know absolutely nothing about.

Francistown, you are too infinitesimal, too inconsequential and your rants and rambles too insignificant for my God to be bothered by. I am a human being like you and I am the one who will be responding to you. I am his human masterpiece here on earth and so I am here.

Francistown, I, Elated177, the saint, servant, follower and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, want to speak to you through the thunder and the lightning, the wind, the rain, the Sun and the moon and the stars. Will you be able to understand? Just in case it is not obvious, I have added the rain, the sun, the moon and the stars.

If you can't understand the thunder, the lightning, the rain, the wind, the sun, the moon and the stars when they speak, then, there is no need for further discourse with you.
So, francistown, continue to have your parents carry you and fight your spiritual battles for you while you are here forming atheist. Ihe iberibe!

Francistown, if you knew how to use the brain, you wouldn't be here opening threads such as this one.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 5:39am On May 01, 2023
elated177:
Attention giver

elated177:

Did you mention anyone?
Quoting the Scriptures of my God, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas, and everything in them, is tantamount to mentioning me. I thought you knew this.
Lol, I swr this guy dey ment. Haha! Na fairytale character you dey accord this much accolades? You no answer any of my questions, so lemme ask again.

1. Were you there when god created the heavens, the Earth and everything thereof.

2. What irrefutable proofs do you have to back it up?

3. Were you there when god was writing the scripture?

elated177:

Francistown, you are too infinitesimal, too inconsequential and your rants and rambles too insignificant for my God to be bothered by. I am a human being like you and I am the one who will be responding to you. I am his human masterpiece here on earth and so I am here.
He vouched for Moses in Exodus 19. Let him come and vouch for you too, or is his mouth paining him?
elated177:

Francistown, I, Elated177, the saint, servant, follower and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, want to speak to you through the thunder and the lightning, the wind, the rain, the Sun and the moon and the stars. Will you be able to understand? Just in case it is not obvious, I have added the rain, the sun, the moon and the stars.
You should speak to me thru a cup of coffee too now. Oda bii pe ori ntà ẹ?

elated177:

If you can't understand the thunder, the lightning, the rain, the wind, the sun, the moon and the stars when they speak, then, there is no need for further discourse with you.

grin grin grin Everybody come and see something please.
There is a guy who understands the language of the thunder, rain, sun, moon and the wind.

elated177:

So, francistown, continue to have your parents carry you and fight your spiritual battles for you while you are here forming atheist.
You? You don see spiritual before?
elated177:
I
Ihe iberibe!
This is a native language of the Ngwa people. Anyways you dey ment.
elated177:

Francistown, if you knew how to use the brain, you wouldn't be here opening threads such as this one.
What could I possibly be saying to someone who speaks with the thunder and the sun and the rain? I hope your family members already knew yeah?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2023
elated177:

Was Yahweh using thunder to communicate with Moses, Noah etc

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2023
FxMasterz:

Don't mind him.

May God heal your soul.
1. I hope you know there are terrorist Christian groups
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

2. I have had people call me devil for being atheist. Some Christians would become your enemy for being atheist. My former workplace threatened atheists. My own wife calls me an antichrist for it, despite saving her life on many occasions(and donating blood for her twice) . So please speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by SIRTee15: 10:03am On May 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Prolly you didn't see where I mentioned that let all the gods come out and identify themselves. Whether YHWH, Allah, Brahmana, Zeus or whatever.
I'm referring to all the gods.
If them no fit speak for themselves, it can't be helped.

No christian does that? Lol @ the quoted emboldened, what were you insinuating?
Isn't this the same thing we've been talking about? You just called me an agent of Satan, innit?

Another copy and paste attention seeker. I've tested the so called wannabe atheist here on nairaland and they failed woefully. I chop 2 of your guys raw...they became confused and disoriented.
You guys are not only empty but complete waste of time. You are not knowledgeable enough to consume one's time.
See him bragging against supernatural, as if he will wait if a traditionalist decide to manifest his fake powers on him...cowards.

Pls don't even bother to quote, go and drink water if u are thirsty.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2023
elated177:

Did you mention anyone?

So, I am minding my business.

Since you, francistown, cannot understand the language of the thunder and the lighting, yes, I have included lightning, you shouldn't be speaking authoritatively on things that you know absolutely nothing about.

So, francistown, continue to have your parents carry you and fight your spiritual battles for you while you are here forming atheist. Ihe iberibe!

You have threatened me twice with this lightning and I told you to svck your dicck. You even threatened to make me mad, yet months later, here I am. Isn't it time you realize you're the one losing your marbles?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 10:10am On May 01, 2023
Francistown, I thought you were serious. But it continues to be the usual rubbish and puerility. You and your kind, your fellow atheist wannabes, will never disappoint in that regard. Ihe iberibe!

Again, francistown, continue to have your parents carry you and fight your spiritual battles for you while you are here forming atheist. Nwata akwo na azu anaghi ama na ije adighi fecha fecha. Height of iberibeism!

I don't think I will be giving you anymore attention.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Another copy and paste attention seeker. I've tested the so called wannabe atheist here on nairaland and they failed woefully. I chop 2 of your guys raw...they became confused and disoriented.
You guys are not only empty but complete waste of time. You are not knowledgeable enough to consume one's time.
See him bragging against supernatural, as if he will wait if a traditionalist decide to manifest his fake powers on him...cowards.

Lol. Dude youre funny.
Which 2 atheists did you chop raw? I opened a thread about Bible gaffes(which you cannot even dispute any of them). Then you brought the story of spontaneous cancer remission which I countered and you cannot reply me til now. Then you had your argument with Maynmann where he was schooling you about the gospels, you brought in chatgpt saying its contradicting Maynmann, then when Maynmann brought in evidence from the same chatgpt, you accused him of manipulating it. Same chatgpt you quoted. I even told you it cant be manipulated. If you knew chapgpt can be manipulated, then why bring it in as indisputable evidence.
You're really dense. You haven't finished my argument with you. Please revert to the thread lemme complete my uppercut on you grin

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2023
elated177:
Francistown, I thought you were serious. But it continues to be the usual rubbish and puerility. You and your kind, your fellow atheist wannabes, will never disappoint in that regard. Ihe iberibe!

Again, francistown, continue to have your parents carry you and fight your spiritual battles for you while you are here forming atheist. Nwata akwo na azu anaghi ama na ije adighi fecha fecha. Height of iberibeism!

Lekwe onye apari iberibe na-enweghi uburu.
Send your lightning now, biiitcch

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by SIRTee15: 11:16am On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Dude youre funny.
Which 2 atheists did you chop raw? I opened a thread about Bible gaffes(which you cannot even dispute any of them). Then you brought the story of spontaneous cancer remission which I countered and you cannot reply me til now. Then you had your argument with Maynmann where he was schooling you about the gospels, you brought in chatgpt saying its contradicting Maynmann, then when Maynmann brought in evidence from the same chatgpt, you accused him of manipulating it. Same chatgpt you quoted. I even told you it cant be manipulated. If you knew chapgpt can be manipulated, then why bring it in as indisputable evidence.
You're really dense. You haven't finished my argument with you. Please revert to the thread lemme complete my uppercut on you grin

undecided
Maynman that doesn't know where Paul was speaking to herod. She should first go and enrol in bible class.
As for u, the way u twist mouth per second...devil sef go fear.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 11:37am On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Was Yahweh using thunder to communicate with Moses, Noah etc
Lol ... You dey mind that one wey don ment

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 11:39am On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I hope you know there are terrorist Christian groups
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

2. I have had people call me devil for being atheist. Some Christians would become your enemy for being atheist. My former workplace threatened atheists. My own wife calls me an antichrist for it, despite saving her life on many occasions(and donating blood for her twice) . So please speak for yourself
He does not even have the right to speak for himself because in his last paragraph he said. "Satan knows he has a short time". Logically he just called atheists either devils or spawns of satan

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 11:42am On May 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Abeg who open this one cage wey no remember lock am?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 11:48am On May 01, 2023
elated177:

Com'on , go and play with your toy car.
Na me and your sky daddy be mate.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 11:52am On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Dude youre funny.
Which 2 atheists did you chop raw? I opened a thread about Bible gaffes(which you cannot even dispute any of them).

I saw that thread, in fact. You really did well on that thread.
That thread should be one of the overall best atheistic threads on Nairaland since inception.
I already bookmarked the thread.
Just in case anybody wants to move mad in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Maynman: 11:54am On May 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

undecided
Maynman that doesn't know where Paul was speaking to herod. She should first go and enrol in bible class.
This one that doesn’t know he is worshipping a Roman propaganda.
First go and know what “bible” means first, then you’ll be able to separate New Testament from Tanakh.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by SIRTee15: 11:56am On May 01, 2023
Maynman:

This one that doesn’t know he is worshipping a Roman propaganda.
First go and know what “bible” means first, then you’ll be able to separate New Testament from Tanakh.

Where was Paul speaking to herod?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

undecided
He showed you evidence.
Please how do I twist my mouth. Explain
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by jaephoenix(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I saw that thread, in fact. You really did well on that thread.
That thread should be one of the overall best atheistic threads on Nairaland since inception.
I already bookmarked the thread.
Just in case anybody wants to move mad in the future.
I was reluctant to open that thread. Have been meaning to open it for years but too lazy. One christian here Ken4Christ challenged me that the bible is perfect. Told me to open a thread. So I did. In the end, dude couldn’t rebut any of the points raised. And I wasn't even done on the bible gaffes. Some more remaining but I needed more responses before bringing out the more heavier gaffes

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Maynman: 12:35pm On May 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Where was Paul speaking to herod?
You’ve lost the argument, you are now resulting to this irrelevant thing out of all our discussions, you’re not even defending your forged books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Who are chrestians?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by SIRTee15: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Maynman:

You’ve lost the argument, you are now resulting to this irrelevant thing out of all our discussions, you’re not even defending your forged books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Who are chrestians?
undecided
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by SIRTee15: 12:43pm On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

He showed you evidence.
Please how do I twist my mouth. Explain

Can chapgpt be manipulated by user input. Yes or No
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Maynman: 12:43pm On May 01, 2023

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 6:34pm On May 01, 2023
Francistown, I am a human being like you and you need not fear me.

FRANCISTOWN:

Com'on , go and play with your toy car.
Na me and your sky daddy be mate.

There you have it, again.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06pm On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I was reluctant to open that thread. Have been meaning to open it for years but too lazy. One christian here Ken4Christ challenged me that the bible is perfect. Told me to open a thread. So I did. In the end, dude couldn’t rebut any of the points raised. And I wasn't even done on the bible gaffes. Some more remaining but I needed more responses before bringing out the more heavier gaffes

Please keep the points coming. Bring it on!
Lies can only travel for so long until you see the truth catching up with it.

Many people will be let loose from the shackles of religion.

Especially this Abrahamic religion that has eaten deep into our civilisation like cancer.

Their "gods of men" will be so helpless as they see their sheeples being freed and their imaginary "sky daddy" won't be able to do shit about it.

I may not be alive when that happens, but I can envision it already. When the name "God" will lose popularity. When atheism will no longer be called atheism but a natural way of living life.

When people will begin to take their lives into their hands instead of letting their religious leaders decide for them.

Though I'd be long gone by then but if this forum would still be available, the generations to come will marvel at out level of wisdom

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Affiliation Of History's 100 Most Influential People / Does Anyone Not Know What The K-T Boundary Is ? / Whose Track Record Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.