Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Mother Overjoyed As Son Fulfils Promise Of Completing Her House (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Overjoyed As Son Fulfils Promise Of Completing Her House (video) (298 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Overjoyed As Son Fulfils Promise Of Completing Her House (video) by emela9ja: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Mother Overjoyed As Son Fulfils Promise Of Completing Her House (video) by N3TRAL: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Daring and risky delivery you did there at Cambodia and Singapore.

It's about time you snatched the hottest girl in the community from her fiance. Thereafter you may pay for a chieftaincy title.

Basically uninspiring because we've watched this script in Asaba Nollywood movies more than a 100 times.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Females Must Not Stay Unmarried For Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. / My love life is about crashing …… / Ahh Truly Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.