Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ahh Truly Hungerbad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ahh Truly Hungerbad (296 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahh Truly Hungerbad by LifeofDream: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by talented321: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
We will make a special day for garri in nigeria' that thing don too save people.
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by sylve11: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
@op, learn the lessons life is giving you for free even if it's bitter. Hope is a better companion than fear.

Hustlr to survive so you can stay alive. cool
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by LifeofDream: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
talented321:
We will make a special day for garri in nigeria' that thing don too save people.
That's what I'll still take tonight..
If not for garri, how man wan take survive this period.
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
LifeofDream:
Broke, tired and exhausted...
Omo the way I've been surviving na miracle, I don't know how sef..

Empty, no hope. Hungerbad true true.. Not lazy but everywhere is just hard.. Been penniless for 3 days now, make God help me..

Garri, Garri, Branch friend side once maybe I fit see something chop. Hmm life hard.

I'm exhausted, the future look bleak...

This Life Shagrin

If i show you the content of what is inside the Deep Freezer of my Colleague i visited today. You may want to do the unthinkable. The thing shock me. The content should be nothing less than a A Million Naira. The funny thing is he will still dispose some of the content away eventually and restock again.

Same thing sightly applies to me too but my Colleague na boss.

But here we have someone drinking Garri back to back, Oh lord Please have mercy on your Soul😂

Your fellow men you voted into the Corridors of Power have thrown you under the Bus.

Many times it baffles me why Nigerians LOVEs and Settled for SUFFERING.

I will never understand the MYSTERY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by MrsTwrite(f): 2:53am On Aug 16, 2023
The pressure is getting wesser, things are getting expensive, Nigerian leaders no send, they're all feeding fine undecided
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by Karleb(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2023
LifeofDream:

You always write like someone high on some piece of shit..
I voted Obi, does that make him better than Tinubu? No.

I voted him because I want another party given a chance to oversee this country, maybe it'll steer it to glory... I just don't want anything APC and PDP, not that Obi is better.. In governance and everything, Tinubu is miles ahead.. I just want a different set.

Majority of us that voted Obi in Lagos voted sanwo to continue governing the state...
Stop saying things you don't know..

No be you be this? grin grin grin
Re: Ahh Truly Hungerbad by LifeofDream: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Karleb:

No be you be this? grin grin grin
Yes any problem?

(1) (Reply)

Family Cheap Bag Of Rice: We Sell A 50KG Bag Of Rice For ₦45,000 ONLY. / Nigeria’s Wealthiest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, And Husband Part Ways. / Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.