Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission (35874 Views)

Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / After PUNCH Report, ASUU Gives Armless Gombe Girl N1.6m Scholarship / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wow, she's really determined to succeed.

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Caleb15(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
She get bobby
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Babastrong(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
J

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
She says she came from a large family and will also have 8 Children in future, meaning that she has not learnt any lessons from the poverty' that ran in her family where her parents breed children' they cannot cater for. I don't think she deserves financial help.

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dpharisee:

She said she currently begs to provide for her needs and is asking for help to go to university but her biggest ambition is to also have 8 children like her parents that are unable to cater for her and thereby continue to entrench the poverty circle.

I was thinking she would have said she wants to be like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Amina Mohammed United Nations Deputy Sec Gen after graduating as an economist but no way na to born 8 children be her priority.
This is how people think over here in the North, her mentality needs to be altered a bit or she will waste her school fees and end up inside Bashiga with her certificate undecided

She's still living in a bubble ... and having many children is a priority of young ladies in that circle. If she is admitted to university then she will be exposed and I'm almost sure having 8 children will no longer be on the list.

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by economania(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Greatest Allah, he who makes difficulty easy.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Brainbox2020(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Impressive 👏 👏 👏
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Fut9ure: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ayokequeen:
Which king oponu be this for God's sake? Even animals think better than this.

What is keeping you alive?

Just Answer me

So I will know if your education was a waste
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Originalsly: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmm.... people call on the FG to do everything! Does the FG have university scholarships for handicapped students? If yes ... what are the criteria and does she qualify? If there is none ... or there is but she does not qualify ... if the FG pays her fees ... then they will also have to pay fees for those with missing fingers ... toes ... etc. Her aid should be coming from NGO's (who always advertise such handicapped youths to get donations)... philantrophers ... and the general public ... not the FG. But I wouldn't be surprised if the FG or some governor do step forward .... after all ... this is an opportunity to milk the treasury .... what will be given to her will be a whole lot less that will be withdrawn from the treasury.

I can see this girl being tracked down by international agencies and used as an inspiration for other handicapped youths .... going on tours abroad and furthering her education abroad..... while manyyyy others with both arms .....and hands ..... and all fingers ... without blemish .... are sitting and blaming the FG ... and waiting for a miracle to transform their lives.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Dpharisee: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Originalsly:

She's still living in a bubble ... and having many children is a priority of young ladies in that circle. If she is admitted to university then she will be exposed and I'm almost sure having 8 children will no longer be on the list.
I live in the North and from your comment you need to come here and spend sometime.
What is priority for you in the south is totally different here, millions of children roaming about with plate at hand while their parents keep birthing more children, how come the educated Governors, ministers, professors, Commissioners, Clergy don't give a fk have you asked yourself that question?

Didn't you hear House of Reps Majority Leader Hon Doguwa boasting about his 32 children? Is he an illiterate?
Didn't he go to university with a Master's degree.
Don't you know that people in their poverty could be thinking that he became rich because of his many children?

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Lifewithhardey: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Join me for a fun university-style vlog where I explore the contrast between Expectation and Reality! I'll take you on a mini tour of campus life, from classes and socializing with friends. Don't miss out on this entertaining and informative video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HsZnOCJxw
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dpharisee:

I live in the North and from your comment you need to come here and spend sometime.
What is priority for you in the south is totally different here, millions of children roaming about with plate at hand while their parents keep birthing more children, how come the educated Governors, ministers, professors, Commissioners, Clergy don't give a fk have you asked yourself that question?

Didn't you hear House of Reps Majority Leader Hon Doguwa boasting about his 32 children? Is he an illiterate?
Didn't he go to university with a Master's degree.
Don't you know that people in their poverty could be thinking that he became rich because of his many children?

First off ... let's stick to the message ... don't assume where I'm from ... you don't know and it's not relevant. Saying millions of children roaming the streets only support what I said .... that's basically their culture and that's all they know but that culture may change if one is exposed to other cultures over a period of time. Doguwa boasting about his 32 children has nothing to do with literacy ... it has to do with culture. If he attended university within his region or culture ... he is no different from the others ... not exposed to other cultures and why should he not be proud to boast that he has 32 children? Then he may have attended university outside his culture ... even abroad ... but he is one who proud of his culture and will not be influenced by any other culture. There are a few others like him and many more who have dropped a few practices. This young lady may be one who if exposed may drop the one of having many children. You can't swear she wouldn't because it is a Northern culture.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by DestinyNigga: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Which God are you talking about

The one that allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake
Hahah...one nairaland says turkey is too far
"turkey is too far. The flood that ravaged Nigeria last year nko? That killed countless number of human beings and destroyed farms and millions of properties, just because godly Nigerians reneged on building dam in adamawa as agreed in 1982 with Cameroon when Cameroon built theirs."

Maybe you are the one that create yourself
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Dpharisee: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Originalsly:

First off ... let's stick to the message ... don't assume where I'm from ... you don't know and it's not relevant. Saying millions of children roaming the streets only support what I said .... that's basically their culture and that's all they know but that culture may change if one is exposed to other cultures over a period of time. Doguwa boasting about his 32 children has nothing to do with literacy ... it has to do with culture. If he attended university within his region or culture ... he is no different from the others ... not exposed to other cultures and why should he not be proud to boast that he has 32 children? Then he may have attended university outside his culture ... even abroad ... but he is one who proud of his culture and will not be influenced by any other culture. There are a few others like him and many more who have dropped a few practices. This young lady may be one who if exposed may drop the one of having many children. You can't swear she wouldn't because it is a Northern culture.

Then give her admission to UNILAG or UNICAL and not Gombe State University which she will be attending from he family house

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Boardmembers234: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

How much is your training fees? You guys like hiding charges.
N3000
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
She says she came from a large family and will also have 8 Children in future, meaning that she has not learnt any lessons from the poverty' that ran in her family where her parents breed children' they cannot cater for. I don't think she deserves financial help.
I was emotional having pity for her until i read that place, read it like three times to be sure i was seeing clearly and now i'm like "who does that?"

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by SURElee(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
So till she got to this age, no govt in her Gombe state could get her prosthetics hands? Na to loot money dem sabi.

At least the mere fact that she is focused on education should have moved them to get her prosthetics and even scholarship to study and make something good out of life for her.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Nobodysboo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
God is wonderful
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by MSesan: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok, I have woke up oo!

Tell me, you think your education and your logical thinking that made you alive..?? Hmm!

Death and Blessing are random!
He gave life to whoever He likes,
He takes life from whoever He likes.

He gave life and He taketh it! So, if you're still among the living, bro, praise Him while you still can.

My piece of advice.
Shalom!

Fut9ure:

Wake up

If you are educated and you can't think logically
Then you whole education is a waste

So he gave me this opportunity

Which means am alive because of the grace of God

Then there is no single soul among the forty thousands who died in Turkey earthquake with the grace of God

Your education is a waste
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by ajerimitan: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Evil spirits have a lot of characteristics In common with the angels of God. Most spirit beings if not all were once the sons of God. And that means what ever talent and gift that is bestowed upon themnthwy can demonstrate and manifest it to the extreme in such a manner that only God almighty can stop them. For the devil to be defeated the arch angel had to be re-energised, else who in the universe could ever attempt to stop the devil talkless of binding him. The devil still has that power and he is here with us. His revolt team which are one of the bests in heaven are still here with us unbound. It can not take the devil more than seconds to totally destroy the earth and some other planets along with it. If the devil sneezes the whole universe can convulse. But there is a power and a secrete divine that has been kept far away from the devil. You will be surprised to know that agents of the devil sing and still compose better songs than those of the father of light up till today. The devil is the master schemer and deceiver you can never win a case with him or demarket him. So an earthquake is nothing to the devil who seeks revenge in the most possible ways. The devil has the power to split the sun into two and create a pair that will make the earth and other planets lit with light all day round. He can perform that much of a sign and wonder to say the least. So what do Christians do. Total obedience to the word of God. It is that total obedience that amounts to faith in God. Otherwise you are just an ordinary believer. Even demons believe and tremble at the fact that God is. Yoruba's will say "werey moko iya e". At Gadara the loss seems to outweigh the the blessing Christ had bestowed; the divine healer was entreated to depart. By casting the blame of their loss upon Jesus, Satan aroused the selfish fears of the people and prevented them from listening to His word. The swine were destroyed but what is the business of a Jew with raising unclean beast in the first place. But had not Christ restrained the demons, they would have plunged not only the swine, but also their keepers and owners into the sea. Furthermore, this event was permitted that the disciples might witness the cruel power of Satan upon both man and beast, None are in greater danger than those who deny the existence of the devil and its angels. But the bible says Ye are Gods. Men are not as strong or exel in might like the angels but men are more subtle and wiser and have the power to control their will and choices unlike the angels. Angels are pre programmed men are not. Angels are like read only memory. Men are random access memory so the good news is that we have an advantage. But the power to demonstrate the extreme characteristics of God to the very extreme by angels and demons all alike beats the essence of creation to a hands down to default plan. But for God's restriction we would have all been dead men buy now. Those wonders the bible talked about won't be performed by God or men but the Devil himself so Christians Beware. The devils eternal wounds might be healing up gradually and he is wiser in his vices and craftiness. There is a jinx or app so to say that needs to expire or self destruct in the devil for him to be terminated. But his lifestyle it is most certain it can not be divinely or eternally renewed. The whole universe should just have more patience even the sun and stars will some day expire but buy then there may have been far better alternatives.

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award