Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission (35879 Views)

Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / After PUNCH Report, ASUU Gives Armless Gombe Girl N1.6m Scholarship / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Isabi4lov: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
She fit get better writing pass me self ..
also, she get brain pass you

1 Like

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by HellVictorinho7: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2023
ARMLESS, WHY? WHAT LIFE IS THAT? THIS IS NOT FAIR.

1 Like

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by FiremanX: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Wow
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Judolisco(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:
nn
seun Pls delete dis comment don't let d poor girl see it
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2023
God almighty will arrest you soon. I hope you survive it
Fut9ure:

Which God are you talking about

The one that allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake
Hahah...one nairaland says turkey is too far
"turkey is too far. The flood that ravaged Nigeria last year nko? That killed countless number of human beings and destroyed farms and millions of properties, just because godly Nigerians reneged on building dam in adamawa as agreed in 1982 with Cameroon when Cameroon built theirs."
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by ufotunang: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
God bless her and strength her the more
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by MSesan: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

"turkey is too far. The flood that ravaged Nigeria last year nko? That killed countless number of human beings and destroyed farms and millions of properties, just because godly Nigerians reneged on building dam in adamawa as agreed in 1982 with Cameroon when Cameroon built theirs."

The same God that gave you this opportunity to come to NL and start writing against HIM.... Is HE not merciful to you
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Dindondin(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by BarrElChapo(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Why won’t the government just give her a scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by VeektawUtty: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by seanwilliam(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
also, she get brain pass you

It’s possible
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Fut9ure: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
MSesan:

The same God that gave you this opportunity to come to NL and start writing against HIM.... Is HE not merciful to you

Wake up

If you are educated and you can't think logically
Then you whole education is a waste

So he gave me this opportunity

Which means am alive because of the grace of God

Then there is no single soul among the forty thousands who died in Turkey earthquake with the grace of God

Your education is a waste

1 Like

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by FireUpNow(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Boardmembers234:
MINI IMPORTATION TRAINING 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
--- Costly mistakes newbies make in Importation.
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:
How much is your training fees? You guys like hiding charges.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Jsucre(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Beautiful you
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Goldbw122(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
She is an epitome of hope.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by pointstores(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
These amazing amazing God I swear she som hammer
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Skillsnigeria: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmm, You want to have eight children, the lord will deliver you
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by ayomilore: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2023
God, I can see more reasons to be grateful to you sir.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Ayokequeen(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Which king oponu be this for God's sake? Even animals think better than this.
Fut9ure:

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Awesome
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Dskillful(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations.... God is the greatest
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Bahamas95(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Destiny helpers would locate her soon.

Why 8children? .....She should just add three more to have a complete soccer team. I wonder how these northerners reason.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Lovelyn451(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which Nigerians, Only Christians beg Nigerians Muslims ask and get from the govt...so
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by AleAirHub(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations girl....
More winning 🐱
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Creditalerts: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
And some girls are busy doing olosho,hookup cry
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by idu1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
make person thank God.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by wealthpreach(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

You're being a kid. Tough things will keep happening irrespective of belief. No one cares about what you believe in or not... Just keep it to yourself.
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by Dpharisee: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
adenigga:

“I am the third child and the only one born without arms. I will also have eight children; I want to do business when I complete my education,” she stated.

She said she currently begs to provide for her needs and is asking for help to go to university but her biggest ambition is to also have 8 children like her parents that are unable to cater for her and thereby continue to entrench the poverty circle.

I was thinking she would have said she wants to be like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Amina Mohammed United Nations Deputy Sec Gen after graduating as an economist but no way na to born 8 children be her priority.
This is how people think over here in the North, her mentality needs to be altered a bit or she will waste her school fees and end up inside Bashiga with her certificate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by bjayx: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Did I read her say she'll have 8 kids
Re: Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission by immortalmortal: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
22 year old person is who you are calling girl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.