Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? (12682 Views)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Chetas81(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Blame religion of lies
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by ira3oladosu: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
They will blame the devil as usualThey will blame the devil as usual...

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eve. grin
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame?

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

Hence the question, who would you blame if you end up in hell fire?

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.

This is a satanic thread. Nigerians are already in hell a awaiting redemption and we have written about this severally and shown from the Scriptures, yet a stupid and evil thread like this is written and moved to front-page

Nigerians are in hell and they will be redeemed and all useless and hopeless dogs like the OP are going to hell

OP, since we have warned you and you will not listen, you will have your part in hell
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Chetas81(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Elon Musk is a very just man and a deep Christian.

Most of those American Billionaires are deep Christians and fear God.

Jews have been cursed. 97% are damned till the end times when they will be converted by Enoch and Elias.
I see you reverse on roundabout
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by KelvinHerbert: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Brainmytool post=122234047]Hell would be fun.

You are not even a good Atheist cause you are not vast in vocabulary and not well school
You have asked very dump questions

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by malvisguy212: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
is your hell meant for only poor people?
matthew 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go
through the eye of a needle than for
someone who is rich to enter the kingdom
of God.”
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by hadelany(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

Can you just leave us..

We're okay being deluded like you are okay being a HopefulLandlord
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by BabaCommander: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The concept of hell is flawed.
Shebi I'll go to same hell that Hitler, Genghis Khan, Stalin, and Tinubu are going to cos I looked at a woman lustfully, told a simple lie, or simply cos I didn't believe in your God.
Think about that.

Sin is not just an act, sin is willful rebellion against God.

Looking at a woman lustfully... do you know what that means? ... you would lead her astray if you have the chance. You really desires to make her to sin....and sin will make her to die (separate her from God)
A simple lie that "you will not really die" where did it leave Eve and humanity today?

All have sinned.... Romans 3 : 23.....

And

The wages of sin is death..... Romans 6 : 23

God so love the world that he gave His only son, that who ever that belives on the Son shall not parish. John 3 : 16.

The ticket to heaven is to belive in Jesus Christ. He died for your sins and justifys you before the father.

If anyone is going to hell, it is because he/she rejected God gift of forgiveness and eternal life through the Lord Jesus Christ.

"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son" John 3:17-18

Accept Christ today, and be justified.
Shalom!
God bless you.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by yemi1504: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame?

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

Hence the question, who would you blame if you end up in hell fire?

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.

God. Because my life didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. The no answers to prayers too except with sacrifices hit the nail too unfortunately.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Dewisedick: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
After giving our answer, we need to ask buhari and his group this question

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Banter1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
See retorical question fa🏃
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is a satanic thread. Nigerians are already in hell a awaiting redemption and we have written about this severally and shown from the Scriptures, yet a stupid and evil thread like this is written and moved to front-page

Nigerians are in hell and they will be redeemed and all useless and hopeless dogs like the OP are going to hell

OP, since we have warned you and you will not listen, you will have your part in hell

Ah Mr presido I beg coolu temper...
How you dey? Good evening to you.

You of all people know that this is not a satanic thread, abi you no wan make we prepare men's heart for Jesus' coming again?
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Ah Mr presido I beg coolu temper...
How you dey? Good evening to you.

You of all people know that this is not a satanic thread, abi you no wan make we prepare men's heart for Jesus' coming again?

Nigerians are in hell awaiting redemption by the appearance of Messiah. What is the essence or purpose of this thread, is this a redemption thread? Is it telling people to look up and rejoice because their redemption draws high?

This is a lying and satanic thread that is also preaching inheritance of 'Adamic nature'. There is no such thing as 'Adamic nature' or suffering for Adam's sins, we sinned and are serving punishment and it is ending

Hell is for the haters of God and peddlers of lies and you are one of them for this satanic thread
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by ud4u: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Blame your self
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Nigerians are in hell awaiting redemption by the appearance of Messiah. What is the essence or purpose of this thread, is this a redemption thread? Is it telling people to look up and rejoice because their redemption draws high?

This is a lying and satanic thread that is also preaching inheritance of 'Adamic nature'. There is no such thing as 'Adamic nature' or suffering for Adam's sins, we sinned and are serving punishment and it is ending

Hell is for the haters of God and peddlers of lies and you are one of them for this satanic thread
So you think it's Satanic to tell people to repent so they don't perish in hell as Jesus did on several occasions? You think it's Satanic for a watchman to hence warn people to flee the wrath to come in hell fire so they don't end up there?
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
BabaCommander:

[s]Sin is not just an act, sin is willful rebellion against God.

Looking at a woman lustfully... do you know what that means? ... you would lead her astray if you have the chance. You really desires to make her to sin....and sin will make her to die (separate her from God)
A simple lie that "you will not really die" where did it leave Eve and humanity today?

All have sinned.... Romans 3 : 23.....

And

The wages of sin is death..... Romans 6 : 23

God so love the world that he gave His only son, that who ever that belives on the Son shall not parish. John 3 : 16.

The ticket to heaven is to belive in Jesus Christ. He died for your sins and justifys you before the father.

If anyone is going to hell, it is because he/she rejected God gift of forgiveness and eternal life through the Lord Jesus Christ.

"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son" John 3:17-18

Accept Christ today, and be justified.
Shalom!
God bless you.[/s]

You ended up saying nothing.
So if Hitler asks for forgiveness, he'll go to heaven and I'll go to hell cos i looked at a woman lustfully, without her knowing o.
Chaiii you too mush 🤣

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Mamijoh(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:
Hell would be fun.

All these pretty girls would be there. There would be people who can reason logically and not under the brainwash of an assumed deity. All those beautiful cars and wonderful food.

For starters, there wont be self-righteous people who look down on others there. Those ugly girls wont be there too.

And if you think those beautiful cars, houses, great food would be in heaven, you are mistaken. Who do you think designed them? Na the free thinkers nah.

The only food in heaven would be thanksgiving and praises. You go sing tire like LG home theater. And the songs will be boring because there are no drummers or instrumentalists. Oh. You think those guys dey go heaven? LMAO. Most of them would get jobs in the plentiful night clubs in hell.

I would open a business of smuggling good stuffs from hell to heaven because after some time, some of you guys in heaven would want a good pussy. The price would be triple since we would impose an happiness tax on your fellows.

Someone below made the above statement and it made my day. grin
now read mine below and answer me Heaven boys.

Heaven that angels left to collect quick quick puss.y on earth? Didnt they know they was hell? Nyash sweet and nyash will be free in Hell my brodas.
Free ticket to hell remaining 1 billion pieces and we are over 8 billion already. Rush for ur Hell ticket nowwwww.

We are in Hell already so no other Hell out there when you die.
Learn this and learn peace.

If u think am lieing. Then ask urself this questions:

1. Why doesnt the following men want to go to Heaven
Elon musk and all the other billionaire crew
Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims
and Isreali people the brothers and sisters of Jesus?

Your answers will help u alot if you want to really learn than fear.

2. Why will humans rape angels in the bible? These are angels of an Almighty God. Why whyyyyyy will a human bring out pim pim and starting raping angels from a perfect place called Heaven?
I know angels are all male does it mean angels practiced homosexuality? Angels of an Almighty God? Una bible dey craze

3. If Heaven is a perfect place, why did the first ever misunderstanding and war break out in that so called HEAVEN?

4.Why will God kill innocent first borns of egyptians? Is that not murder and doesnt he suppose to be in His hell for that sin? Since the devil challenged and fought against him deserved Hell, if he is a just God he should be there as well to punish himself?

5. Why did he killed and entire civilization and accused the Devil as a killer and destroyer when according to the bible the Devil never did kill any body nor destroy properties of people?

6. Why does ur loving father create a lake of fire before creating u to punish the uncreated you?

7. Why is everything about God the isrealites? Are arabians, egyptians, Africans, Indians not his children? Why only the isrealites?

8. Why does a just God in a perfect Heaven support slavery, rape, stealing, destruction of properties, uncontrolled anger and threats. Why does he kill non isrealites? Didnt he create them?

9. What is an Almighty God, just and the creator of the Universe jealous of? Tell me brothers.

10. Why is Jesus different from his Father?
You need delevrance
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Starking1000000(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Elon Musk is a very just man and a deep Christian.

Most of those American Billionaires are deep Christians and fear God.

Jews have been cursed. 97% are damned till the end times when they will be converted by Enoch and Elias.

Wrong 100 percent.
Elon musk says he's not a Christian or Muslim or any religion but he believes that there is something bigger than man up
(Same with all big American billionaire)
Most are not under any religion but they understand the prinicples of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=KelvinHerbert post=122242901][/quote]

Okayyy

Am never an atheist. I believe they is a God out there but the folktales in Bible doesnt add up at all.
Where is ur brain? Can you read the Bible and see how chaotic and unjust God were to people he created.
Jesus sounds better than a jealous father of his. How will ur angels be raped by humans? Didnt he know they will be raped and sent them on that particular message?

ASK URSELF QUESTIONS BRO AND WAKE UP FROM THIS DELUSION.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
malvisguy212:
matthew 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go
through the eye of a needle than for
someone who is rich to enter the kingdom
of God.”

So we shouldnt get rich? This is one of the reasons christians are suffering. Why will a loving father want to suffer from birth till death.
I better be rich on earth and end up in hell than suffer on earth and end up in heaven.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Starking1000000(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please, permit me to remind you all that religion is scam not God.
I'm number one against religion ( Muslim, christain , idol e.t.c)
But I should make a point that there is God.
Christain call him God and go to him through Jesus
Muslim call him Allah and pray to him through Mohammed.
Idol worshipers ( like me as an Igbo man from Nnewi North Anambra state) call him chukwu okike and pray to him through chi onye uwa.

Same with all other religions.

The point is that there is God. But religion has made it look like anyone not serving God through your own pattern is wrong.

As for hell fire, I don't know much
But I'm for sure that the evil won't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Offpoint1: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

I swear ...

Small me? Will now resist Satan's temptation.

Even the so called pastors fall for big yansh....

Let's talk about the story of Job. Satan had to visit God to take permission from him to torment satan and he granted him. Yet we're meant to understand that it's only God that knows tomorrow. Why did he allow job to under go such torment before he will bless him ten folds of what he used to bless him with?

And why is satan and God in joint venture to torment people just to test mankind?

We are told that light and darkness can never join together....
The bible is no different from Hollywood script...

You don't sit and watch a toddler walked into fire, then you ended punishing that toddler... When you're supposed to stop him from reaching the fire... There's no single sense in heaven and hell story.

If God's needed humans in heaven he'd had created them in heaven like he supposedly did the angels.
There's no single sense or logical reasoning of humans passing through earth to heaven... What exactly will the jobs of humans in heaven? Is the worship of angels not enough? Is God that obsessed with worship?

Hell story is even more pathetic... Where did that story even popped up from?

God himself never mentioned about hell as form of punishment in the suppose genesis when Adam and eve fall.

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by chiboycue: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:
Hell would be fun.

All these pretty girls would be there. There would be people who can reason logically and not under the brainwash of an assumed deity. All those beautiful cars and wonderful food.

For starters, there wont be self-righteous people who look down on others there. Those ugly girls wont be there too.

And if you think those beautiful cars, houses, great food would be in heaven, you are mistaken. Who do you think designed them? Na the free thinkers nah.

The only food in heaven would be thanksgiving and praises. You go sing tire like LG home theater. And the songs will be boring because there are no drummers or instrumentalists. Oh. You think those guys dey go heaven? LMAO. Most of them would get jobs in the plentiful night clubs in hell.

I would open a business of smuggling good stuffs from hell to heaven because after some time, some of you guys in heaven would want a good pussy. The price would be triple since we would impose an happiness tax on your fellows.

Someone below made the above statement and it made my day. grin
now read mine below and answer me Heaven boys.

Heaven that angels left to collect quick quick puss.y on earth? Didnt they know they was hell? Nyash sweet and nyash will be free in Hell my brodas.
Free ticket to hell remaining 1 billion pieces and we are over 8 billion already. Rush for ur Hell ticket nowwwww.

We are in Hell already so no other Hell out there when you die.
Learn this and learn peace.

If u think am lieing. Then ask urself this questions:

1. Why doesnt the following men want to go to Heaven
Elon musk and all the other billionaire crew
Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims
and Isreali people the brothers and sisters of Jesus?

Your answers will help u alot if you want to really learn than fear.

2. Why will humans rape angels in the bible? These are angels of an Almighty God. Why whyyyyyy will a human bring out pim pim and starting raping angels from a perfect place called Heaven?
I know angels are all male does it mean angels practiced homosexuality? Angels of an Almighty God? Una bible dey craze

3. If Heaven is a perfect place, why did the first ever misunderstanding and war break out in that so called HEAVEN?

4.Why will God kill innocent first borns of egyptians? Is that not murder and doesnt he suppose to be in His hell for that sin? Since the devil challenged and fought against him deserved Hell, if he is a just God he should be there as well to punish himself?

5. Why did he killed and entire civilization and accused the Devil as a killer and destroyer when according to the bible the Devil never did kill any body nor destroy properties of people?

6. Why does ur loving father create a lake of fire before creating u to punish the uncreated you?

7. Why is everything about God the isrealites? Are arabians, egyptians, Africans, Indians not his children? Why only the isrealites?

8. Why does a just God in a perfect Heaven support slavery, rape, stealing, destruction of properties, uncontrolled anger and threats. Why does he kill non isrealites? Didnt he create them?

9. What is an Almighty God, just and the creator of the Universe jealous of? Tell me brothers.

10. Why is Jesus different from his Father?

Don't be making statements that may stand against you on the day of judgemrnts

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
So you think it's Satanic to tell people to repent so they don't perish in hell as Jesus did on several occasions? You think it's Satanic for a watchman to hence warn people to flee the wrath to come in hell fire so they don't end up there?

Why are you telling people that are already in hell that hell is coming? Why are you emphasizing hell when you should be emphasizing redemption? Hell is no longer for Africa and Africans, we have served our time and redemption beckons in the horizon.

Preach about the kingdom of God and its bounties. Tell people about the blessings that are coming, about the abundance that is soon to come. Tell people that their saviour and deliverer is here not emphasizing b hell like it is some future event when they have finished serving their sentence. You're mongering fear and anyone that is mongering fear at this particular is of the devil.

What exactly do you mean by 'Adamic sin'? That's a lie!

Next Sunday, since Nairaland always places your thread on front-page, tell the people about the riches of redemption that is soon to come to them. Tell them that a time is coming that they will need to avoid surfeiting and cares of this life or is this not written in your own Bible? Put their future in front of them not their past

Tell the people that enjoyment is coming and that they should rejoice in the LORD'S salvation
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by malvisguy212: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

So we shouldnt get rich? This is one of the reasons christians are suffering. Why will a loving father want to suffer from birth till death.
I better be rich on earth and end up in hell than suffer on earth and end up in heaven.
check the context of that verse. and the man the message is being pass to.

you are just in support of prosperity Gospel
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Kwinity(f): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Everyone is explaining the bible according to their understanding and today being sunday made this o.p to create this trash cos him manage go church today. Hell or no hell, just knw that everyone will die someday. Where u going after death is not in ur power to decide...life is deep

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Why are you telling people that are already in hell that hell is coming? Why are you emphasizing hell when you should be emphasizing redemption? Hell is no longer for Africa and Africans, we have served our time and redemption beckons in the horizon.

Preach about the kingdom of God and its bounties. Tell people about the blessings that are coming, about the abundance that is soon to come. Tell people that their saviour and deliverer is here not emphasizing b hell like it is some future event when they have finished serving their sentence. You're mongering fear and anyone that is mongering fear at this particular is of the devil.

What exactly do you mean by 'Adamic sin'? That's a lie!

Next Sunday, since Nairaland always places your thread on front-page, tell the people about the riches of redemption that is soon to come to them. Tell them that a time is coming that they will need to avoid surfeiting and cares of this life or is this not written in your own Bible? Put their future in front of them not their past

Tell the people that enjoyment is coming and that they should rejoice in the LORD'S salvation
Okay I should tell them "there's going to be sex in heaven" according to you, right? Wrong! I'm going to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom to them so they'd repent and be steadfast in the Truth, and it also includes warning them about hell fire so they don't end up there.

If you think though that some here were already in hell, it actually means you have no idea what hell is otherwise you'd be also warning them yourself and not trying to stop those who do.

By the way, if you don't know about the inherited sinful nature of Adam up til now, it means you still do not know why Jesus needed to die to redeem mankind for the consequence of his sin.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Vladcmr: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
they've been there?

They were confirmed clinically dead and came back to tell you and I what they saw.

You can check out their testimonies on youtube It is worth your watch.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MrPresident1: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Okay I should tell them "there's going to be sex in heaven" according to you, right? Wrong! I'm going to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom to them so they'd repent and be steadfast in the Truth, and it also includes warning them about hell fire so they don't end up there.

If you think though that some here were already in hell, it actually means you have no idea what hell is otherwise you'd be also warning them yourself and not trying to stop those who do.

By the way, if you don't know about the inherited sinful nature of Adam up til now, it means you still do not know why Jesus needed to die to redeem mankind for the consequence of his sin.

I told you you are of Satan and I know what I am saying. Sex in heaven is a forgone conclusion, didn't the Bible say the verse below about their time in heaven? You don't know what heaven is? When they are restored to the rulership of the earth, their original position before they were sent to the grave, that is their return to heaven, right here on this earth. They will have children and children's children

Ezekiel 37:25 KJV
And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Their hell is over, they are redeemed, they are at the period where the Bible asks them to look up and be expectant for their salvation, not looking forward to hellfire. The people that should be expectant for hell at this time is the dogs

There is no Adamic sin, Israel was punished. Israel will be resurrected. We are not suffering for the sins of Adam that is extraneous to us, every ancient Israelite is Adam and everyman is suffering for their personal sins

You are lying bold face to me and there will be consequences.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bukasint:
I will blame me with big dicks because big dicks run me crazy

Why are you mosquerading as a female when you're a male?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches? / Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.