Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? (12674 Views)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Hades and the Lake of fire are not the same thing. The Revelations talk about the second death, where evil doers cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2023
apc

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Jeffrey22(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2023
My youth leader for assemblies of God church in 2012

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Myself
Nobody else
But myself
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Gtwix: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2023
@Brainmytool. Your mumu no too much.
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Karleb(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Honestly, what's there to fear again if you are in such place.

Just hope your body will adapt to the fire and pain, because there is no going out ever.

So, regret or blame will be pointless anyway.

I'm curious tho, how are you going to be crying and wailing in a fire for a billion years, not to talk of in a forever? undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Bukasint(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2023
I will blame me with big dicks because big dicks run me crazy

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by dontrulee: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Of course, many people will blame God himself because it's him who created hell in the first place (that is if hell actually exists) grin grin

Hardly will you find a human being taking responsibility for his actions.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by AloTee: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Yansssssssh
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by FatherOfJesus: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Hell does not exist
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by ezechi242: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2023
There Is no hell....neither is there any heaven.....we live, die and reincarnate.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by goslowgoslow(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Make uan commot with this fake doctrines! There is nothing like hell fire!

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Haveyoueatentod: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2023
The translation of hell fire in Greek means grave which everyone is going do your Bible research.

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by InvertedHammer: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame?

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

Hence the question, who would you blame if you end up in hell fire?

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.

/

I am assuming that you don't live in Nigeria because hell should be the least of your concerns at this time.

/

6 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by goslowgoslow(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2023
ezechi242:
There Is no hell....neither is there any heaven.....we live, die and reincarnate.
There is hell and heaven but nothing like hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Gtwix:
@Brainmytool. Your mumu no too much.
Receive sense in Jesus name

Ask urself dis question:
If heaven is a perfect place why did misunderstanding and war broke out in it?

Why has God lied that Devil is in the Bottomless pit and is also on earth at same time tormenting Job and tempting jesus as well as ruling all the Kingdoms of Earth.

Why will ur loving father before ur birth prepare a lake of fire to punish you at same time commiting mass murder. Is he not supposed to be in His Hell too?

Again wake up brothers.

5 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by riverbird: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Stop misleading people please

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by iHateFraudsters: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
We cross that bridge when we get there.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Akpacha(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
No hell anywhere.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by ezechi242: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
goslowgoslow:

There is hell and heaven but nothing like hell fire.

If there is hell and heaven, how come people still come in contact with spirits of their loved ones.....how come we reincarnate multiple times.......no allow white man lies take control of your mind.

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Winters23: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.

grin

I will gladly go to your imaginary hell fire if it truly exist.

Your blackmail tactics will soon be publicly bursted and the money will stop flowing in...

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by oluwaseyi0: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2023
God will be squarely and fully blame

The worst of the crime have committed can't even earn me 6 months in prison

So how will God defend throwing me in fire, what will be his defense or justification?

3 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by peacettw: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2023
I will blame none other than myself
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Icarus99(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2023
I will blame Twitter!!

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
hopefully, it will not happen, may God preserve us.

May God save us and his plan be completed, for his thought are good towards us.

Let us remain confident and trust in Jesus, and ask for his grace every time.

peacettw:
I will blame none other than myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by BigYash: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
The Bible.. because if the Bible is true ,I no fit go hell.. Me when Jesus Christ use his blood buy ticket for,as soon as I received HIM as my personal LORD and Savior. I am not a candidate of hell my nigga

3 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
To be fair, I think that will be God. The world is complex, there are many worldviews and there is no way to really tell that one God is the better God. But since God is all-knowing that implies that he ought to know the best way to convince us that he is the right path.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Young man there is nothing like hell fire. Before you were born, where were you? In oblivion. Same way when you die you are in oblivion. Your religion will tell you following their tenets is way to avoid hell fire automatically anyone who is not a believer is going to your hell fire. Meaning at least 80% of world population at any given time is going to your hell fire There are 8 billion people on this planet now so 6 billion to hell fire. Young man all those information they fed you since you were born is what is controlling your life not any hell fire. Information is used to control people's life whether wrong or right
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Natajo2021: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Hell
Nigeria is already the hell on earth, the spiritual hell is a child play to what is going on in Nigeria.
1.Blame the government of Hausa -Fulani for making Nigeria a hell on earth.
2.Blame the religious leaders that attribute all the suffering in Nigeria to foundational problems, witches and wizards. They accumulate wealth on earth, they scare us with hell, instill fair and guilt in us by to threatening us with an imaginary hell.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Michaelin007: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2023
There’s nothing call hell fire. No life after death.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by tomdon(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Which yeye hellfire be that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.