Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Need An Urgent Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advise (266 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Urgent Advise From The Married / Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Advise by Pecopo(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
I am wanting to settle down. Get married to my long time girlfriend, the relationship has been bed of roses 🌹. Very independent lady , she the type of one you will come across u will fall in love instantly with her. But on the other hand an scared.
Marriage can change people's like opposite of what they used to becoming something else. That's where my fear is ...
Please I don't know if I should go ahead and marry her ..
Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by Chris2863(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Don’t marry her and please, stop disturbing us.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by Beebah321(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Please, dump her. She's only pretending. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by BigYash: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Marry her,but always expect the worst.. humans do change.. many nice ladies changes after childbirth.. in all ,nobody perfect.. As long as she is not everybody’s sperm bank,guy marry her..
Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by Guderian(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Dont go into it if you know your mindset is unprepared

Pls try to construct your english properly
Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Refer her to me so that I can assess her and I hope I don't fall inlove with her instantly and marry her instead.
What do you think ?
Re: I Need An Urgent Advise by Rokiat(f): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2023
I am worried for her and not you.

Just by reading your write up, you are a walking red flag.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, Seun Osewa Didn't Send Me A Birthday Mail / Boom And Crash 2023 Strategy / Policeman Interrogates Lady, For False Pretense After She Swindles Several Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.