Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio (3506 Views)

Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by tinsel: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
TOP STORY
JUST IN: Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church says he has never campaigned for any politician during any election in the country. He said this…

By
Daily Trust
Sun, 2 Apr 2023 11:01:43 WAT
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church says he has never campaigned for any politician during any election in the country.

He said this on Sunday at the church’s headquarters in Ogun State while speaking on the subject of faith

This come less than 24 hours after an online newspaper, Peoples Gazette, released an audio where Obi solicited the support of Oyedepo to help get votes from Christians in South-West.

The former governor of Anambra State also stated that the votes were needed because the 2023 presidential election was a religious war.

“Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in the South-West and Kwara, the Christians in the South-West and Kwara.This is a religious war. Like I keep saying: if this works, you people will never regret the support,” he said in the audio.

In his reaction, Oyedepo said he never spoke to any group of people on behalf of any politician.

“Nobody had ever told me what to say in this world. No. I have never campaigned for anybody or speak on anybody’s behalf and I will not do that till I go to heaven.

“There is no (political) party in this country that didn’t come to me for prayers and for advice. I advised them, some, they didn’t take. Those who chose to take it, they see results; those who said no, they are going about it (laughs). If you still come again, I will still tell you, it doesn’t change,” he said.

The audio had attracted criticism for Obi, with some of his supporters saying it was doctored.

But in a statement in the wee hours of Sunday, Okonkwo verified the authenticity but claimed it was taken out of context by critics.

Earlier, Director General of Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Organisation, Balogun Akin Osuntokun, told Daily Trust that he had nothing to say on the matter.

“I have nothing to say on this,” Osuntokun said when contacted over the
https://dailytrust.com/just-in-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/

1 Like

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by 40Bullets: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2023
Oga.. Stop wasting time

OBIdients don't believe the fake tape.
Our major focus is the court, we can't be distracted.

13 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Christistruth03: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
The way the Obidients kept dividing Yorubas into Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims

and the way they continued hammering on it tenaciously especially after being politely Corrected

Was very sinister abnormal and beyond ordinary

it now seems it was part of a deliberate divisive Agenda

It wasn’t even subtle it was full blown in your face

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by lhordspy: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Landowner101(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Watch out for more seasons of probaganda from the APC actors, you can't fool sensible Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Acekidc4(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2023
E no concern me whatever Obi wan kill himself on top this election matter, all I know be say HE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU will be Sworn in Come May 29 2023 as The New President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

All haters can go and hug Transformer.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by 40Bullets: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
So MURIC is an OBIdient organization abi?

OBIdients also suggested Mu-Mu ticket to APC
Christistruth03:
The way the Obidients were dividing Yorubas into Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims

and continued hammering on it especially after being Corrected

Was very abnormal and beyond ordinary

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Christistruth03: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2023
40Bullets:
So MURIC is an OBIdient organization abi?

OBIdients also suggested Mu-Mu ticket to APC

MURIC is not running for President of Nigeria

He would not even dare with all the nonsense he has put out

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by emorse(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Christistruth03:
The way the Obidients were dividing Yorubas into Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims

and the way they continued hammering on it especially after being politely Corrected

Was very abnormal and beyond ordinary it was part of a deliberate Agenda
The political class are using the divide and rule technique and it's working like mad. We need serious reorientation in this country. Sadly it will take a friggin long time to happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Gaabasky: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
As u did during GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by 40Bullets: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
But OBIdients are running?

Oga, OBIdients are not as daft as you think.
Christistruth03:

MURIC is not running for President of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Christistruth03: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
40Bullets:
But OBIdients are running?

Oga, OBIdients are not as daft as you think.

Obidients =Peter Obi supporters

They only copied their master

They went as far as suggesting that the Yoruba Muslims were planning a Jihad against Yoruba Christians

It was very extreme propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by 40Bullets: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
By your warped logic
MURIC= Muslim Right Apologists
MURIC supports Mu-Mu ticket
Christistruth03:

Obidients =Peter Obi supporters

They only copied their master

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi wants to be President but he didn't know Nigeria. He didn't know the country he wants to preside over.

A Presidential Candidate didn't know that Muslims are more than Christians. He didn't know that the Yorubas are more Tribalistic than religious!

How dare he try to divide the Yorubas along religious line? He who comes for the Queen must never miss.

Now that he has dear what no Yoruba politician has ever done publicly, it is time for him to bear the consequences.

I'm bloody furious.

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Foolish unfortunate man of God

1 Like

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by ThatFairGuy1: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
But the voice on the tape is yours DADDY grin

Obi keep using everyone to achieve is own selfish agenda.
Ologbon grin

One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead. cheesy
If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by kcnwaigbo: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
luvmijeje:
Peter Obi wants to be President but he didn't know Nigeria. He didn't know the country he wants to preside over.

A Presidential Candidate didn't know that Muslims are more than Christians. He didn't know that the Yorubas are more Tribalistic than religious!

How dare he try to divide the Yorubas along religious line? He who comes for the Queen must never miss.

Now that he has dear what no Yoruba politician has ever done publicly, it is time for him to bear the consequences.

I'm bloody furious.
Muslims are more than christians? I only blame the tribalistic Yoruba christians for comments like this

BTW what consequences exactly are you talking about grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by kcnwaigbo: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
But the voice on the tape is yours DADDY grin

Obi keep using everyone to achieve is own selfish agenda.
Ologbon grin
Yes we christians call our pastors/priests Daddy.If you Muslims don't like it go and hug the nearest transformer
Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Muslims are more than christians? I only blame the tribalistic Yoruba christians for comments like this

BTW what consequences exactly are you talking about grin grin grin

Are they not in Nigeria?

The following are the consequences. Automatically Labour Party is dead in the West. Labour have become another PDP in Lagos which is 2nd position always . Any party that directly or indirectly put Obi on its National Ticket have automatically lost.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by dorodee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim-muslim ticket started the religious wahala.... Nothing wrong in that tape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Godwin4444: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
40Bullets:
Oga.. Stop wasting time

OBIdients don't believe the fake tape.
Our major focus is the court, we can't be distracted.
u igbos will never own up to your actions

Is this how u plan to rule people by always denying your actions n blaming others

No wonder many are skeptical about voting obi cos his modus operandi is that of ipob

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by alade00: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Yes we christians call our pastors/priests Daddy.If you Muslims don't like it go and hug the nearest transformer
Yes daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Godwin4444: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
luvmijeje:

I'm bloody furious.
people who voted obi during presidential election have seen d deciet especially yorubas

1 Like

Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Akunatakasi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC people and their propaganda... Yet DSS cannot arrest them trying to heat up the polity.. if naa ordinary Nigerians ... Them go sabi them whereabouts... Useless country
Re: Just In: Oyedepo Reacts To The Leaked Viral Audio by Obakoolex(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
undecided yes daddy

(1) (2)

Militants Disown Mend / NARD Strike Suspended! / (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.