Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri (28092 Views)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by VTJN(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chai, politics eh

I sincerely pity Peter Obi though. The humiliation is pretty much seriously. It's unfair seriously
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by obyno82: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
kayusely70:
God bless you for your sensible submission!

Which sensible submission. All these digital content creators that are under the payroll of APC. The day you set this country on fire all for crumbs and you see the damage this would cause close friends of yours na then una eyes go clear.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by obyno82: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Omoluabi πŸ‘
I'm always happy to eat with my cousin during Ramadan period before daylight.
My first G-Friend is a Chief Imam daughter sneaking to our church service every weekend and heaven did not fall 🍁

We're not the people who proclaimed they're Catholic in their locked down Region and still visit Okija Shrine for consultation.

Swear that Tinubu doesn't visit shrines and do dark magic all for power!!!
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by alobright17(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shikini:
If you leak Tinubu's calls with Islamic religious leaders, you'll be surprised
let’s deal with the leaked yes Daddy own first till that of Tinubu comes out yes Daddy
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

All doubts regarding the authenticity of the telephone leak has been laid to rest. Kenneth Okonkwo, his spokesperson, affirmed it.

Bishop Oyedepo didn't deny it.

What's currently in contention is why Peter Obi saw the election as a religious war and the safety of our telephone privacy .
This people don tire me...
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by rickleye: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dude can you please just shut up .
Let’s reconcile not continue to flame such fires.
Tone down the rhetoric!
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Shutupthere: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
RubaKing:

Oh we know, this is why the sensible ones amongst us will always push back and never allow you myopic idiots to win anything in this world and next.
You are still a foolish person stop parading your lot as sensible
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by starz100: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reno is worst than a serpent, only a foolish person that can have anything to do with him.I wonder why Nairaland keep pushing his tweets to the front page.Animals have some dignity but this one has none,if you don't care about yourself what about your children.And some persons will be following him on facebook and the like, initially this Reno used to make some sense, but after his principal lost the election, the guy has gone nuts, firing from both sides of the cylinder
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Dindondin(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
right as how,,,you're just foolish like him
Receive brain. Sin no more!

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Juoflife1(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
He has heard. Oya rest and get a job.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by justmi1: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shikini:
If you leak Tinubu's calls with Islamic religious leaders, you'll be surprised
Tinubu is smarter than that, he is not a "politician in embryo". He would never say this over the phone or anywhere else. Most times his foot soldiers and structures would do the needful. He is not a yes daddy man

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by alobright17(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I said something before the election that any day PO reply Reno, I will stop being OBIdient and unfollow PO.

But I was not dissapointed. Despite all that Reno has done to get the attention of PO with all the lies and propaganda, never did PO reply him for once. That's a man with his word. Reno can cry till God knows when, PO no send am.
same way all you people did to get Buhari attention never worked , what type of name una never called him , trolled him say he’s dead , e.t.c
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by sukkot: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebonygeek:
Good evening Sukkot. I sent you an email. Please can you check and reply?
oh yeah i saw it.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by FatherofAsaad: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Anytime any day OBI is a big scam I have always said this , just imagine OBI as president and the WEST come with their pressure of legalizing LGBTQ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ straight OBI would say Yes Daddy yes mummy what a shame thank God we sane Nigerians always know OBI was a scam .
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by samsard(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
speculation has it it was oyedepo end that was recorded by probably DSS

We know how much of a threat he has been issuing since
And they decided to leak it also?
Oyedepo issues more of what anyone would call spiritual threat and we know none of it happens. I have never heard him mobilise people towards violent action against the state. At best it'll be self defence. The government recording people that are critical of it is how brutal dictatorships run a police state
I have seen recordings of Islamic clerics making inciting comments and the government ignored them. Even the minister of information has been recorded in the past making dangerous statements and they claim he has changed & allow him in one of the most sensitive government ministries.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by ORIAYO70(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Benwallt(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:
Is it that reno is not sensible enough to know that this tweets will be used against him at some important moment in his life in the nearest future?

If Reno contests against Obi in any election in Nigeria, Obi will lose. Reno is doing well.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by ORIAYO70(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Definitely followers too r also insane.

quote author=ba7man post=122239284]Peter Obi took advice from a mad man, followed it and used it to amass a followership of ................ Obidients. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Miller232: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
Reno only described his present situation.

Can Reno bet his scrotums for the authentication of the said audio leak tape?
That mumu kenneth okonkwo went to do confirmation I no know who send am
Na him give this people mouth to talk
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
The same man who was pretending to be a Gumi sympathizer. The very same man who was jumping from one emir to others, from one market to the other, wearing black clothes throughout as if he was mourning. This is strange to me because I wonder if Peteru Obi thought the same population in south/east ( including all his blodas worldwide) are the same population in the north not to talk of south/west. If not many factors that contributed to the number of votes he had in Lagos, by now he would have been hiding in one of the shrines he had visited before the general election. Devil uses him to disgraced himself, his family, tribe and all those who never believed God almighty is aseyi-owu, oba to lohungbogbo to si le se ohun gbogbo, unsearchable father, undeterminable Lord, Omnipotent, the only God, King, Creator, the only giver and olumoran okan. Kabiesi re o olodumare
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Spandau: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
sukkot:
oh yeah i saw it.
So what was the content?πŸ˜‰
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by sukkot: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Spandau:

So what was the content?πŸ˜‰
just a lil shumtin shumtin. You know how we do wink
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Arapmoi22: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Mad people everywhere in this country

Fake audio. They didn't consider that PO was suppose to be in Agulu where he voted.

You have a small mind.
Obi is not wrong saying Onitsha because he is aware Oyedepo doesn't know Agulu.

Every Imo person I ask where they're from will mention Owerri.
Why? They didn't want to bother me with the headache of Nkenguru, Mmahu, Obizi, Ngor Okpala, Umudi Nkwere, Ide ato etc.
100 times they only tell me the exact place when they know I know many of these villages and towns.

So, don't come defend what's is confirmed than confirmation itself.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Arapmoi22: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
izubext007:
Omokri come home and talk

You want to talk with freedom anywhere in nigeria, but want Reno to come only before he can talk.

The freedom of speech is for everyone not you only.

Mind you, everyone also have the right to say what you don't like so far Reno did not threaten to invade onitsha with boko haram.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by PeggySandas(f): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
This Reno is sure crayzee! Zombidiots and Eluu Pigs will cry blood today. grin grin grin

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Owontime: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is gay.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by victorDanladi: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Trump and his supporters did more than this in 2021...yet JOE BIDEN was sworn in,despite the fact that Trump was a sitting and president and that was in advanced democracy of 200years plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6xnZLOnRTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldJEE10bQig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by afbstrategies: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
How come Omokri is more worried about Peter Obi than his master Atiku Abubakar? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.