Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad (24336 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Bovis(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I think there is something APC is afraid of in Peter Obi that's making them get jittery. There are other candidates who also went to court but APC isn't worried about them.

What exactly is the problem? I see no issues with a plea for support. Tinubu and Shettima went to even the Sultan of Sokoto and Tinubu clearly begged the Sultan for support. It's normal. I see no issues here.

The focus is on the court case. Nothing else.
Yes the focus should have been the court case but Obi in his usual manner went about misinforming the public and claiming his mandate was stolen by INEC and given to a drug lord - that is prejudicial and illegal. Therefore, he’s an anarchist who wants to truncate our young democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by shinealight(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is a party of criminals currently pushing out propaganda like the fake Peter Obi audio. It is not their first time and it won't be the last

Kenneth Okwonkwo has already confirmed the authenticity of the leaked tape….so what propaganda are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Everlastingson: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:
I pray for the day Christians will become extremist like Muslims...

This rubbish don too much..How one religion go dey push Christians any how....

This will not be possible coz it's not the same Spirit. Christians can't be extremists.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Everlastingson: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Bigot. IPOB/ESN are Christian extremists.
I am a Christian and I voted for Tinubu.

Lying Islamic terrorist
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Adams1989(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Look at this bastard Bashir Ahmad, would they accept C_C ticket...you all will perish in pit of hell for stealing our mandate
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Everlastingson: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
GreyLaw:
I think there is something APC is afraid of in Peter Obi that's making them get jittery. There are other candidates who also went to court but APC isn't worried about them.

What exactly is the problem? I see no issues with a plea for support. Tinubu and Shettima went to even the Sultan of Sokoto and Tinubu clearly begged the Sultan for support. It's normal. I see no issues here.

The focus is on the court case. Nothing else.

Do not be surprised. It's the kingdom of darkness raging against the plan of God to change Nigeria through Peter Obi. The people you see speaking against Obi are inspired by Satan. You can't be led of God and speak against God's work. But I tell you that all of them will fail. If they insist on stopping God's plan they'll pay with their lives.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Benwallt(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
The worst group in the world that a man can belong to is "Obidient". It is more deadly than terrorist organisation. Obidient organisation is the most crude, repressive, and demoralised group for a sane man.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Everlastingson: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Masterito:
Why not go do it yourself? Seems like Obi really win the election with the way he is been attacked.

Yea sure. Peter Obi won the election. The stolen mandate will retrieved. This is why the enemies are afraid and clutching onto straws.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by HNICEARTH: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
I just ordered my "yes daddy" black tee with the inscription "yes drug lord" on it.

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by kizyalex10(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1642510116090945536
so after choosing a MU-MU ticket in a multi religious country,u didn’t see it as a threat to our unity Abi?
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by lildush(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him and so fvcking what?

Take him to court if you have a problem with that!

APC with propaganda... Tinubu will not smell dat office... As long d lord live... tinubu will just loot this country n bring in agbero and drug dealers all over the country...
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by kenlinzo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
I think this argument and conversation is a one sided coin. If we can have the other side of the coin, we would appreciate it the more.
We just had the conversation between a presidential candidate with one of the christian leaders in Nigeria. I believe he also had conversation with Muslim leaders regarding the elections in the north. I'm not surprised at the conversation, I would be more surprised if he was asking a Christian leader to try and convince the Muslim to vote for him in a particular region or asking the Muslim leaders in the north to convince the christian to vote for him. The leaders of both Christian and Muslim can only advice or convince their various followers on whom to vote for but can't force them to vote for a particular candidate, which was what we saw in the general election.
This is the only country we can all call our own so, let's all try all we can to protect and defend our God given democracy.
The election has come and gone. The winners and losers in this battle called ELECTION are all Nigerians. The earlier we start the healing process the better for all.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
These guys are using PO for target practice. 😂😂
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Devaro: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

Send me 25 minute of your audio and I will use ai to make another unique recording implicating you in what you know about.

Ẹsì ọpọlọ

Don't let them fool you 😀😀😀
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by tungamaje: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
So what did Obi say amiss? When Ganduje told Islamic preachers that the election was a jihad which must be won, it wasn't wrong. What is the meaning of a jihad? Abeg make una free Peter Obi. There is war between Islam and Christianity in Nigeria, let's not overflog what Obi said. Even the word Daddy is now commonly used by Christians to address their revered pastors. So is all this fuss about?
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by sterlingD(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
These people should give it a rest abeg.We have serious issues on our hands which we have continually danced around and refused to address seriously. All this Peter Obi this and Peter Obi that is a ploy to divert our attention from the burning issues
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by joba4luv: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
If I may ask what are these fools are crying all about the leaked audio? What is a big deal on this? Where are they when the other religion are busy xtian? What is their action when the innocent girl was burnt to death in the north? To hell with all of you and those bastard xtian crying fouls with them
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Halo22: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
This Bashir guy is proving he would be more of an Islamic extremist than his father. Imagine him chooking mouth in matters that concern elders.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Electorate: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

See this mugu, Is Tinubu's Muslim - Muslim ticket not more divisive and worst?
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by blacknp(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Electorate:

See this mugu, Is Tinubu's Muslim - Muslim ticket not more divisive and worst?
Maybe to Hypocrites, if not what is the big deal, are they not Nigerians?

To me only ethnic bigots will be concerned about any Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Halo22:
This Bashir guy is proving he would be more of an Islamic extremist than his father. Imagine him chooking mouth in matters that concern elders.
And you are chooking mouth also, who made you an elder in common sense issues?
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by blacknp(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
joba4luv:
If I may ask what are these fools are crying all about the leaked audio? What is a big deal on this? Where are they when the other religion are busy xtian? What is their action when the innocent girl was burnt to death in the north? To hell with all of you and those bastard xtian crying fouls with them
Your English Teachers from form 1-6 of your secondary school days should be arrested.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Gandoki87: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Obi should be arrested immediately with alacrity
Go and arrest him
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by occfx: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

The way Nigeria preach unity is painful... What is special about unity with enemies?
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Antimandatethie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is a party of criminals currently pushing out propaganda like the fake Peter Obi audio. It is not their first time and it won't be the last

Bunch of foolish old people...
i once commented that_~_ tinubu's absense is to make plan b, but e come weak me well well ...
which kind lame and stupid plan b is this i laughed hebrew.

Tinubu come meet obi in court pls dan allah pls don't runneth dan allah ain't you pure huhn.

stop planing things like what my 1yr old niece would want to plan
#WHEREISTINUBU
#INECWHEREISHE
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by benjaminlawson(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Our respected man of God, Baba Oyedepo has been a turn in the flesh of some people, that is why they want to bring his down, but they are just joking. What of Tinubu that went to Sultan, who is leader of Muslim faith in Nigeria and publicly beg him for supports, how many of these people condemned him. If all the private meetings of politicians where secretly played, the conversation of some of them may even be criminal in nature, even if anyone take Obi or Oyedepo to court for this, what will be their locus standing? is it illegal in our law to solicit support in an election from clergy men. What of someone in kano that called clergy men throughout Nigeria and told them publicly that same faith ticket must be fought and won.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Zeyman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Let me straight forward in my comment, am Ebira by tribe. I was born and brought up in Yoruba land. The real problem of Nigeria are both South east and core North. A Yoruba muslim man always feels peace with his Christian brother bcux he knows that one person or two in his extended family is a Christian vice versa. But not the same with my northern and Eastern brothers. The believe is that non of either of them can be a Christian or Muslim. So when talking religion they both acted extremist.

Another thing I will love my Christian brothers to know is that "Nigeria is built by Muslim for Muslim" when it comes to Nigeria politics. Religion politics won't favour the Christians. Check Nigeria map closely, you will understand my points. The Igbos think Nigeria politics is buying and selling. Go and form ally with the north with you want to taste seat of presidency in the future.

And finally, those crying for Nigeria to divide must be jokers. Your political leaders won't allow it to happen. They all got businesses around. They won't want what they took years to work for to collapse.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by luluman: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Obi should be arrested immediately with alacrity
mumu, go and arrest him now.Olodo
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Danniedpastor(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Bigot. IPOB/ESN are Christian extremists.

I am a Christian and I voted for Tinubu.
A Christian (fake one anyway) calling some people "Christian extremists" is the height of foolishness.
Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by mrkia(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes Daddy

1 Like

Re: Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Bashir the stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Will muslims ever accept christian-christian ticket...

Fool
Confam you can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.