Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,959 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. (4625 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC / How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by lordofreal(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
So just because he doesn't support your candidate that's why you have to write this long epistle abi? Anyway anyone that doesn't support peter obi is an enemy of Nigeria according to obidient.quote author=Fineman87 post=122243799]People, one thing I have learnt is that Age is not related to wisdom. It never was and never would be related to it.

One such proof is the very stupid man named Festus Keyamo. This man is beyond senile. He is a big animal.

In his futile effort to enthrone a drug lord on the nation, Keyamo has thrown all wisdom and decorum into the bins. He has completed lost himself in his job as spokesman- a sham job unsuitable for any respectable SAN.

Please my people, in any job you are given, do it in a way that you don't drag your life down with the job. Don't ruin your personal reputation for a temporary job; don't make national enemies because of a temporary job. Why? Because there would be life after that job. Your wife and children would want a decent living after that job. Unfortunately, not Festus Keyamo. He is anything but wise. And its a shame for a grown man.

Notice that, of all APC top shots, only Keyamo is talking. Others are quiet or talk less. Others are wise. Others know that they wouldn't ruin themselves and their children for Tinubu. Others detach their personal reputation from APC job. Others work with wisdom. But not Festus Keyamo. The man is lost and utterly idiotic. Whenever I see his pic,, I look deeply at him for 5 minutes. And I shake my head. This is a SAN lawyer fighting senselessly for a Cocaine Boss to rule his own country. Is Tinubu's interest bigger that Nigeria. Should Nigeria die for Tinubu?

If Tinubu becomes President,, how do we tell thieves that what they are doing is wrong. How do we tell drug pushers that what they are doing is wrong. How do Nigeria explain to the world that its no1 citizen is a known drug lord criminal. Why are we Nigerians very unpatriotic. Many Tinubu supporters are doing this for their selfish interest. Should politicians ruin the nation because of personal interest.

In the midst of the battle between good and evil,, one thing is clear. Festus keyamo would never remain the same. He may have money but he would never remain the same in this country. His wife and children who bear the name Keyamo wouldn't be seen the same, his career wouldn't be the same. He has lost himself in this war. Other APC men are smarter.

The lesson is simple, in politics, work smart. There is life after work. There is history for generations to read. It's a shame. [/quote]
Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by akpumping7720(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
@seun kindly take a look at the topic of the post and your are comfortable with it?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by Neitan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by Ijebulogic(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
YES DADDY

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by economania(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY-10

YES DADDY- 10

YES, DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 1
-----------
TOTAL. 61
=======

This current award-winning slang de-marketing Obi- next future outing. And this pained all obedient to bone marrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by Obiebanks007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glad to see a post like this, never believed a man with such prestige as a SAN, will openly be backing a drug trafficker because of what he stands to gain.....never the less, what do I know undecided shocked
Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes, Daddy....

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by jude79(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
ganisucks:

If you focus too much on his yams, your cocoyam go suffer am.

When he uses nigerias coco yam to fertilize his yam (tinubu) then it becomes Nigerians business.

Re: Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2023
When is OTOBO Keyamo appearing on Channels or Arise TV please?
I love to see him make an arzze of himself.
Classic comedy with his local Ughelli accent. cheesy

Tinubu's Narcotics charge, keyamo's defense lies bursted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-kts5QjJA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opposition Lawmakers Reject Imo Guber Result / Did Anambra State Ever Sack Abians In The Past? Anyone With Info, Please Say / 2015: Jonathan Splits Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.