Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) (46749 Views)

Suspected herdsmen have allegedly abducted 15 passengers in a bus in Imo State / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our Peopleโ€” Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
We warned them but they didn't listen. An average and typical Kogi man will tell you any time and day that KOGI is for APC.

Well this is it. You only reap what you sow.

SOUTH Easterners will forever remain the smartest tribe in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerfine3:

More to come, the earlier they leave middle belt and move south the higher for chances of living

Trust me we Anambarians would not accept them. We have done that when we did. I trust my people not to anymore.

An average KOGI man would tell you that kogi state is for APC. and the igbos are well aware of this so they should enjoy what they sowed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by since13o: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Watch a short clip from their sporadical shootings while killing and beheading our people
https://youtube.com/shorts/8JabZpUMvKo?feature=share

I hope your people know that Yahaya has handed Dekina to them so that Ebira can continue to control Kogi.

He wants to chase Igala out so they won't be able to vote and he can bring his own guy in.

The only way out is to support Igala to take over or support Faleke. Till the elections to replace Yahaya this will continue.

Fulani has been targeting Igala for long but the Islam you people are carrying on your head is why you people still form familiarity with them. Even Abubakar Audi was among and never chased them out.

Boss, save your head because they will send more.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Samakus:
Shey u people collected peanuts and voted for APC.

No pity to waste
you are a big fool to said this. do you think is everybody that voted for apc? kogi is my state and i knew how everythings happened there so dont please next time think before you write. or you did not here that many were shot dead by box snachers or are you telling me that those who were killed are there to vote for apc?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Spandau:

Fulanis and Igbos are the same. IPOB will start claiming places they don't have any business claiming same way Fulanis are doing.

History as the best teacher taught us that no time in history did Ndigbo conquer any tribe to claim lands.

IPOB means ( Indigenous People of Biafra) any person from the region identified as Biafra and believes in Biafra is an IPOB by default.

Fulani are nomadic people and same can't be said for Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community ๐Ÿ™

PRAY FOR WHICH WEREY COMMUNITY?

WHEN WE HAVE BEEN SHOUTING NIGERIA IS A ZOO AND URGENTLY NEEDS SEPARATION, IM SURE U WERE ONE OF THEM MOCKING US, SIMON EKPA, KANU, IGBOHO ETC.

I PRAY MORE CALAMITY FALL ON NIGERIANS, INCLUDING MY SOUTHWEST REGION. MORE AND MORE CALAMITY IS WHAT FITS BLACK MORONNS!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
since13o:

I hope your people know that Yahaya has handed Dekina to them so that Ebira can continue to control Kogi.

He wants to chase Igala out so they won't be able to vote and he can bring his own guy in.

The only way out is to support Igala to take over or support Faleke. Till the elections to replace Yahaya this will continue.

Fulani has been targeting Igala for long but the Islam you people are carrying on your head is why you people still form familiarity with them. Even Abubakar Audi was among and never chased them out.

Boss, save your head because they will send more.
Thank u so much Boss. Valid points raised. The level of illiteracy in my Community is too extreme. After this, u will still see them been bought with 2k and 1k during election. So pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

you are a big fool to said this. do you think is everybody that voted for apc? kogi is my state and i knew how everythings happened there so dont please next time think before you write. or you did not here that many were shot dead by box snachers or are you telling me that those who were killed are there to vote for apc?

Story story. Did u actively campaign for referendum? If no, there is little difference between not voting apc and believing in the sustenance of one nigeria.

Enjoy your calamity in peace. We dont want noise here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
JooEeL:

PRAY FOR WHICH WEREY COMMUNITY?

WHEN WE HAVE BEEN SHOUTING NIGERIA IS A ZOO AND URGENTLY NEEDS SEPARATION, IM SURE U WERE ONE OF THEM MOCKING US, SIMON EKPA, KANU, IGBOHO ETC.

I PRAY MORE CALAMITY FALL ON NIGERIANS, INCLUDING MY SOUTHWEST REGION. MORE AND MORE CALAMITY IS WHAT FITS BLACK MORONNS!
Oga carry ur stupidity else abeg

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Freebills12: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Ulunne777:

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims

Respect yourself! These people chose death (APC). Let them enjoy the benefits... If there is no other thing I am supporting Peter Obi, it is fight against this killing. A fulani president will always close his eyes when fulani herdsmen are butchering people but Obi that i know as a governor will never do that... May the soul of deceased rest in peace. Humanity can help them when they decide to help themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims

The world is dangerous and evil. Exploitation is allowed. The strong gobble up the weak. It is the place of the weak to adapt or have sense to know how navigate danger.

Since when we have been shouting on the importance of referendum and each tribe, region with common values going their separate way and undoing this evil called nigeria britain vis-a-vis fulani foisted on us... many of u called us propagandists. We told u fulani herdsmen are disguised footsoldiers of the sokoto caliphate stationed to wipe out communities to reduce population to barest minimum and islamise and fulanise nigeria... many of you mocked us na... called us fools... said igboho and kanu must keep eating beans in the dungeon.

Many of u called us fools who were trying to stop 2023 elections. U encouraged the army to kill anyone who said referendum is more important than elections. Now u want to complain? To who? May God punish any idiot who dare complain!

O Lord of hosts, send more swarm of fulanimalistic jihadists to wreak more havoc as calamity is what zoogerians like.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
That's how they'll continue depriving u people.
No wonder Yoruba people no wan see una near their land.

Very anyhow talk

Yes and we would conquer their land just like this Fulani are doing to you guys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
JooEeL:

The world is dangerous and evil. Exploitation is allowed. The strong gobble up the weak. It is the place of the weak to adapt or have sense to know how navigate danger.

Since when we have been shouting on the importance of referendum and each tribe, region with common values going their separate way and undoing this evil called nigeria britain vis-a-vis fulani foisted on us... many of u called us propagandists. We told u fulani herdsmen are disguised footsoldiers of the sokoto caliphate stationed to wipe out communities to reduce population to barest minimum and islamise and fulanise nigeria... many of you mocked us na... called us fools... said igboho and kanu must keep eating beans in the dungeon.

Many of u called us fools who were trying to stop 2023 elections. U encouraged the army to kill anyone who said referendum is more important than elections. Now u want to complain? To who? May God punish any idiot who dare complain!

O Lord of hosts, send more swarm of fulanimalistic jihadists to wreak more havoc as calamity is what zoogerians like.

Ride up brother

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Benki003:

Yes and we would conquer their land just like this Fulani are doing to you guys
Rising Sun werey

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Some of them will write rubbish because they can afford a phone. Spare urself the stress abeg
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Mind u Kogi is not Aboki land...Ok?

Inside one nigeria ure still dividing who has land and who doesnt? Black people are not just smart people. That was how hausa people were talking until fulanis took over their lands and imposed themselves sardaunas and emirs.

U think the golf states are joking in their drive for the complete conquest and islamisation of africa? U be newcomer. Drop luggage from ur head, e dey affect ur reasoning.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Rising Sun werey

You had better arm urself and fight them nairaland and Yoruba no go help una

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Story story. Did u actively campaign for referendum? If no, there is little difference between not voting apc and believing in the sustenance of one nigeria.

Enjoy your calamity in peace. We dont want noise here.
If don't have any valid point pls cover ur pit toilet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Some of them will write rubbish because they can afford a phone. Spare urself the stress abeg

Call ur beloved Yoruba to help you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Creamypie:
Since Una no wan Hia word, who are we to advice Una not to vote on APC? Its a family affair, pls don't disturb our peace down south. We are mapping out how to thrive when d next lifeless man rules Nigeria for 8 years with full throttle of terror

Pls stop making noise about not voting apc. The same thing would still happen under One nigeria. ''

Nigeria's existence is the only recipe for the agenda of the fulani conquest. So those who didnt vote apc are not significantly smarter than those who did.

Black people...pffft, just have sense. Is it that hard? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
If don't have any valid point pls cover ur pit toilet

We can feel ur pain only thing we can say is sorry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oga carry ur stupidity else abeg

You will keep posting on nairaland till fulani catch ur brother for house...

Have u heard of darwinism or the law of natural selection?

Obviously u have not, typical zoogerian! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Antimandatethie:

to be frank
its not they want apc
but they are a p c boys
thats the plain truth

How do you mean ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benitoh: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
SHINJA:
You see why I say I pity those who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket ..

Most of them don't actually understand the magnitude of what they just did. Only if they know the gravity of the consequences awaiting them. Muslim-muslim ticket, they'll understand what they just did. E go clear for eye.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dozzywest:
are you one of them? What makes you think that Peter Obi, with full constitutional backing as the president can't send those terrorists fleas back to the abyss
even Ihejirika as chief of army staff nearly decimated them. The remaining ones ran to the fringes of Lake Chad and called on their elders. And the northern elders came out in full force and threatened to take Ihejirika to the International Criminal Court, forcing Jonathan to remove the fine officer. And the terrorists came back home and continued the business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
byteem:

keep deceiving yourselves .. slaves will always be slaves... even when offered freedom they still prefer servitude...

This is why I despise black poeple. THey are rarely truthful. They never acknowledge being stupid.

See d guy still doing strong head like say e smart.

More fulanis for am... e never sabi as d tin dey go.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community ๐Ÿ™
The moment this people pick up arms to defend themselves, army will step in to dis arm them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tranquillity360:

God bless ESN for dealing with them in East.

The ESN and ipob they called miscreants lol. I see their comments saying Kanu must keep eating beans... DOS and Ekpa are cashing out, this and that...

If army kills people in igbo land they will mock and laugh. I think just recently some were gunned down in aba... they were laughing o... just recently.

This is why more calamity must finish black dumbos.... Catriona Laing was encouraging them to go and vote... where is she now? They were supporting her saying police must deal with those trying to stop elections... Now where is the police to save them from the fulani invasion?

Black people are irreedemably stupid. Fulani ride on abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benitoh: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerfine3:

More to come, the earlier they leave middle belt and move south the higher for chances of living
Many of them are ignorant of what is coming. I think they should be very worried and tighten up their security, because if they are waiting for the army and police to save them then they are in for a long thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
adecz:

No be APC Fulani party una
vote forโ“
Point of correction... Voters card doesn't count!! Only INEC declare the winner in Nigeria

Any APC state is Fulani conquered
territory subject to immediate
occupation.

You people who do not know Nigeria
and Fulani history will know it by forceโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Dickson178 post=122273350] Point of correction... Voters card doesn't count!! Only INEC declare the winner in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Point of correction... Voters card doesn't count!! Only INEC declare the winner in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.