Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) (46739 Views)

Suspected herdsmen have allegedly abducted 15 passengers in a bus in Imo State / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our Peopleβ€” Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Omoawoke: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
seun, after you are done banning all the people supporting APC, you will realize you are not solving any problem but creating more problems.
See incidence like this, Obi supporter who are pained losers will not hesitate to pour out their frustration and look for bad news to celebrate. To see the front page littered with hatred and shameful comments of people excited with the pain of others, saying they voted APC. and you left them to roam around your website spitting hatred like venomous snakes
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by CENI: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kpompey2:
Relax, all form of insecurity will end from May 29. In fact, Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.Tinubu will take Nigerians by surprise, and he will be the best president in Nigeria history. All round development and job creation.

Hahaha, so people will keep dying till May 29? Well Shettima who will be in charge of security, like Buhari did since 2015 will stop Boko Haram, but you didn't say who will stop Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by clockwisereport: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Metrofox:

who did your community vote for that we should pray for them?

I dey irev portal like this. I want confirm am

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by CENI: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
seun, after you are done banning all the people supporting APC, you will realize you are not solving any problem but creating more problems.
See incidence like this, Obi supporter who are pained losers will not hesitate to pour out their frustration and look for bad news to celebrate. To see the front page littered with hatred and shameful comments of people excited with the pain of others, saying they voted APC. and you left them to roam around your website spitting hatred like venomous snakes

Oya, APC supporter tell the solution! We have been waiting since 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community πŸ™
I don't pity middle belt, same you people would be vilifing ipob. Defend your self.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Kpompey2: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
CENI:

Hahaha, so people will keep dying till May 29? Well Shettima who will be in charge of security, like Buhari did since 2015 will stop Boko Haram, but you didn't say who will stop Fulani Herdsmen

Time will tell. Mr president won't watch any one sabotage is government in the name of ethical politics. If Fulani can not operate in Lagos as congested as it is, then it will soon be a thing of history in Nigeria. In fact, we don't need a security expert to tackle such menace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
SHINJA:
You see why I say I pity those who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket ..

Unfortunately, all those yoruba muslims boys that have been supporting that evil ticket won't be seen anywhere near this thread.

Things like these and more are what that ticket will be bringing to Nigerians, and that's very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by UNDFTD: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
It looks like Nigeria is happening to these folks! The more you remain in One Nigeria, the more you're going to be getting attacked by these marauding Fulani terrorists. Welcome to your One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Lemos14: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why fear dey catch you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
So far u voted for APC ! I no care

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
When Buhari leaves office all of them will calm down and become peaceful again the way they use to be.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Princessstee:
People blaming apc, did you think Peter obi can handle funlanis and other terrorists. Jokers grin
why not try Peter OBI first to know if he will. Bigger joker!!!

There's nothing wrong in what the fulanis have done. They will continue and it will be shameful to you and your entire family to call them out. We care less even if they wipe out the entire south west and some part of North because we are busy building bridges like you lots have advised. The fulani herdsmen una weldone oooo make una find the village of this bigot that I'm quoting and clear his entire family. Tinubu and Buhari will come to their rescue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Dozzywest(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Princessstee:
People blaming apc, did you think Peter obi can handle funlanis and other terrorists. Jokers grin
are you one of them? What makes you think that Peter Obi, with full constitutional backing as the president can't send those terrorists fleas back to the abyss

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kpompey2:
Relax, all form of insecurity will end from May 29. In fact, Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.Tinubu will take Nigerians by surprise, and he will be the best president in Nigeria history. All round development and job creation.
Tinubu will not enter power, do u want to bet?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Make I keep my sorry abeg,this people will never learn

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Spandau: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Unfortunately, you guys need to act now else you're conquered people it hurts me that till today many indigenous Nigerians still don't understand what's going on.
I thought Nigerians would support ipob but same oppressed people are supporting there oppressors to oppress others. Smh

Fulanis and Igbos are the same. IPOB will start claiming places they don't have any business claiming same way Fulanis are doing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by joba4luv: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Never blame this people instead blame the armed robber Prof Mahmood INEC chairman who didn't let the vote count they voted for the right person and party but Mahmood sold their votes to the disaster party APC what can they do?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Spandau: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
zanebaddo:
why not try Peter OBI first to know if he will. Bigger joker!!!

There's nothing wrong in what the fulanis have done. They will continue and it will be shameful to you and your entire family to call them out. We care less even if they wipe out the entire south west and some part of North because we are busy building bridges like you lots have advised. The fulani herdsmen una weldone oooo make una find the village of this bigot that I'm quoting and clear his entire family. Tinubu and Buhari will come to their rescue. grin

How you people think badmouthing and insulting others will make you attractive to them beats me. Continue! Reason why nobody trusts you people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Verysmart101: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Innocent
Your best best bet is you and your immediate family try relocate south ward, you can't defeat these people since they are more emboldened by the next president select and his vice.

Wat ever affect the nose will in no time affect the mouth.East was once peaceful until Hopeless Uzodimma came on board for APC through supreme court lo and behold,the birth of unknown gun men.I pity the south west honestly.They will most likely be the next target for these terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by dinachi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
You voted APC enjoy what you voted.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Give them your land or die - Femi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Princessstee:

Anyone with deep knowledge of internal security knows that what is needed for security to improve is overhauling of the security architecture. The reason the attack has been consistent is because the "catchment area has been cased by the perpetrators" due to compromise from the security structures and mechanism. As long as APC government are in power I doubt anything will change cos the perpetrators have actually become comfortable. Change in government (Whether PO or not) will bring entirely new force which will in turn distort some of the laid plans. If you ever want to fight any "entrenched crime" that's particular with area, try change "all" the security structures fighting the crime. This time all the APC govt and it's collaborators need to exit the stage to see improvement, anything aside might prove difficult.

This is security tips but I know if you're APC you will come back at me with more tripes.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by edungene7: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
You guys should enjoy the cruise of the Fulani APC government while it last no single pity to waste u guys should die well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by occfx: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:

But Nnamdi Kanu say make una invite ESN una no gree. Well I am not mocking you, but it's strange how full fledged men would sit back a watch themselves slaughtered by some idiots

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Memeni(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kudos to the herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by desmond2pk: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
We igbos, we do our business, pay taxes, rent houses, yet we were accuse for taking over peoples land
Fulani takes land by force. No rent. No taxes.
Yet, the government is quiet.
They took over ilorin from the yorubas. Yet the coward horubas are quiet

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
May Almighty Allah Bring peace to our land

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Mind u Kogi is not Aboki land...Ok?
Is it kanuri in kogi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Caleb15(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
The snake that has refused to use its venom, children go use am tie firewood

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Guyman01: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Grace04:
This is quite unfortunate

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN
These your format of responding to your begging with another Moniker don cast grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by occfx: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tranquillity360:

God bless ESN for dealing with them in East.

Bless MNK who opened our eyes. The only place Fulani supporter of APC fear is igbo land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.