Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Prerequisite For Success (1 Samuel 1:3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prerequisite For Success (1 Samuel 1:3) (196 Views)

Kill All Infants And Sucking Children, destroy all- Jesus 1 Samuel 15:3 (pics) / Obedience - The Highest Form Of Offering (1 Samuel 15:22) / Leadership Lessons From 1 Samuel 17(david Vs Goliath) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prerequisite For Success (1 Samuel 1:3) by ACKCITY: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Year after year this man went up from his town to worship and sacrifice to the Lord Almighty at Shiloh, where Hophni and Phinehas, the two sons of Eli, were priests of the Lord- 1 Samuel 1:3.

The prerequisite to success is worship and sacrifice.

God can be the cause or source of some problems. It's not all problems that comes from the devil, 1 Samuel 1:5, God shut the womb of Hannah.

Enemies can provoke to make one fret (1 Samuel 1:6)

Having grieved in sorrow and bitterness, pray fervently to God Almighty. Then make a vow to the Lord Almighty.

This vow should be in connection with your request.

For instance, Hannah made a vow based on her desire which is to have a male child.

And she vowed to God Almighty, that if she is given a son, the son will be dedicated ll his life to the Lord Almighty.

So! What I'm I in pain for? What is making me to grief?

Money
Wealth
Peace
Good home

So how do I make a vow concerning these things to the Lord?

Money:

Give tithes to God for every money made going forward.
Help the poor and needy
Give good offerings

Note: Pray that God show you where to tithe and give your offerings and read more studies about tithing.

Wealth: Use the wealth to honor God and do his work.

Peace: In peace never forget to praise God and do his will and hos work. Not to ignore God because you now have peace.

Good Home: When my home becomes good/favored, de voided of issues, never forget to give honor to God for this new home and always ensure that every members of the home honors God, Almighty with their body, their soul, their money and their talents

1 Samuel 1:13, so we can now also pray in our hearts like Hannah did.

So after praying to God Almighty, remove all those sadness and all unnecessary distractions from your heart and leave everything for the Lord to handle. Stop being sad, be happy, eat etc.

Wake up early in the morning and worship the Lord

Source: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2023/04/prerequisite-for-success-1-samuel-13.html

(1) (Reply)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Monday, 11th- Saturday, 15 / God's Purpose In Bringing People Together / The Glamorization Of The Despicable, Detestable, Abominable And The Vile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.