Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 (72277 Views)

Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by snapshot: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is it true that big brother was on and that it ended today?

Eyaaaaa
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Sammy5413(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Have they started the show?
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by PeggySandas(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nobody cares. Fvck khosi or whatever her stupid name is. Fvck Big brother shit!
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by gina445: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Upcomingdad67: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Draslo:
Mstcheew!

Thank God. Somebody will be paying 14,250 every month to watch DSTv, people for house no go use the diversity of channels. Three months of which basically everyday 15 hours on Big Brother channel. Thank God this thing is over. Everyone can go back to pressing their phone and leaving the remote for person.

This was the most boring BB ever. Maybe because I no really know them sha. Na lockdown make all of us watch BBN that year. I also told my people from the beginning that a Nigerian will never win this first season.

Same here bro, madam no dey let me rest because of this nonsense show . Person go rest now .

I was actually following the show up . But the guys wey dey make me watch am got evicted (miracle OP.) And (Yemi)

But I don't think the votes of the viewers actually count on this show

I maybe wrong tho

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Banter1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
This girl no deserve this thing at all. I blame naija for voting this ugly girl as a winner
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Omofloflo: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
That means Nigerians didn't vote for KANAGA.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by gina445: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
congratulations
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Fadafada231(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
I was surprised to find out that tsati once nominated kanaga Jr for eviction, I thought they were/are close friends
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Flier: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Melani:
Did you think SA will let Nigeria win? We were even too busy with more important issues here
Nigerians didn’t vote.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Namdosky(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go watch my freestyle on YouTube by me
BIG A ... Ready or not remix #freesyle #cover rate me over 10
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by NAC1666: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
South African housemate, Khosi has won the Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) season 1 show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfa7KspVpI
Selected. If you know, you know
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:
Never knew what people saw in the manlike woman.

Na even James brown I think she be before
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by placeofallure(f): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Oh show is over so soon! God knows I didn't tune in one day! I no follow at all. What's the use of the show anyway? Show be producing mysogynists and chauvinists like bleached overstuffed teddybear kitchen boy like Whitemoney. Radarada!
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Temlvickie: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2023
nlfpmod:
South African housemate, Khosi has won the Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) season 1 show.

Congrats khosi
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by FiremanX: 1:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Useless show..
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by dollarsplenty(m): 2:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Is this how Nigerians will allow S/Africans to go with the first prize of BB Titans? Where are the Obidients? We shouldn't allow her to go with our Prize o
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by WannaHowzit(m): 3:44am On Apr 03, 2023
First of all it's Khosi, not Kohsi. That's how bitter you are.

My sympathies to all ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by WannaHowzit(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Secondly, SA is the most powerful country in Africa and this just proves it. SA vs NG for 3 months and SA comes out the winner! πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦60 million vs πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬250 million πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See all the excuses and tears.

πŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈLet me run see SA reactions and come back rub it here just now.

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by deewhydoski(m): 4:12am On Apr 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Secondly, SA is the most powerful country in Africa and this just proves it. SA vs NG for 3 months and SA comes out the winner! πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦60 million vs πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬250 million πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See all the excuses and tears.

πŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈLet me run see SA reactions and come back rub it here just now.
No be only Nigerian and South African dey vote, other Africa countries has the opportunity to votes....Uganda, Zimbabwe and other African countries voted for khosi. It is not by population
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by azpekuliar: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2023
We don’t care. Na daddy we dey follow now.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by kinsnazzy: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes, you do. From the very unset. You are superb.
Holluwhakemmy:
I said so congratulations to her
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Okhuadams(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

After all na dem. get and organise the bloody nomsense+ingredients program
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Adakintroy: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Show for the insecure ones and wannabe.

The amount of garbage we consume is why serious things are joke to us and joking things are serious to us.

As t.b Joshua will say. You are what you give ur attention to.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by ugbarreta(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2023
The babe looks like a tranny.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by mrkia(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Winner ke? Tot they started last week ni...
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Kayyus09(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Oh, he won? kiss

Contact me for Graphic design, wp Web Design, Doc editing, typesetting... at low cost.

Also CAC Business Registration (Pre & Post), NAFDAC, DPR Permit, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, export license; we handle all with professionalism.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2023
kinsnazzy:
Yes, you do. From the very unset. You are superb.

Thanks
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Theoarhics: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2023
No be Brobisky be this
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2023
this khosi lips go good for sucking D
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
ukpahu:
Fine girl

Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.