Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 (72292 Views)

Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2023
This lifeless thing 😅,she was so ugly the day i had no choice but to watch one episode of the eviction show

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by herrostar: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Time wasting Show, big brother abi sister una mumu don too much
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Thank God say na South African Girl win am not naija girl... If not we for have another nuisance like Phyna..
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by PurestBoy(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note BIG Brother will regret ds show......
It was watchless, useless, and senseless
People didn't follow at all....

First time I'll be opening a thread on the program let alone watching on TV. Never been with friends discussing it or heard people from other table gisting it. Waste of show
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Chidexthebest: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=122252829]

Only Naija and SA?
What could have been the reason?
Were both countries in equal numbers?

Thanks Chidex! The name piqued my curiosity.
[/ why though
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Dchampion65: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2023
tonididdy:
Stolen Mandate!

The runner up should go-to-court!

YES DADDY grin grin grin grin
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by goodman5(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Who get time to watch that useless show,
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Orevahhh: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2023
So BBN was still on😂
Nobody Even reason am sef
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Olurondo: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Nonsense rubbish show teaching the youths nothing but absurdity and immorality.This is one of the first shows that will be banned for life in Nigeria when tinubu is sworn in.
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Warl0ck: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Secondly, SA is the most powerful country in Africa and this just proves it. SA vs NG for 3 months and SA comes out the winner!
stop reasoning with ur leaky azz!

How do showing nudes to get votes from viewers make a country powerful?
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draslo:
Mstcheew!

Thank God. Somebody will be paying 14,250 every month to watch DSTv, people for house no go use the diversity of channels. Three months of which basically everyday 15 hours on Big Brother channel. Thank God this thing is over. Everyone can go back to pressing their phone and leaving the remote for person.

This was the most boring BB ever. Maybe because I no really know them sha. Na lockdown make all of us watch BBN that year. I also told my people from the beginning that a Nigerian will never win this first season.
Tell us something..🤣🤣🤣

They will soon snatch the remote to watch zee world..😁

1 Like

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CartelKenneth: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Creditalerts:
Dem host and win their thing ,we are busy talking about inec shortcomings in the elections,bye soft por**no🥵🥵🥵

Funnily enough This useless multi choice might still do another big brother Naija in July o
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CartelKenneth: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
So Nigeria lost World Cup qualifier and now ordinary big brother

Wow. Tough year
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CartelKenneth: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maj196:
Big brother should change tactics abeg. The show is becoming boring. From the previous BBNaija to this borefest. Else, it will go into extinction

It’s already being ignored by diehard fans sef like my sister who can move heaven and earth for bb before now she will slap u if u put it for her cheesy
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CartelKenneth: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
simplesearch:
Useless program from start to finish. Living like they'll not die nor have no one to answer to in the afterlife. What can a man give in exchange for his own soul.

Matthew 16:26 (KJV) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

People watch zeeworld pass this one o cheesy
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by CartelKenneth: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:
Oh show is over so soon! God knows I didn't tune in one day! I no follow at all. What's the use of the show anyway? Show be producing mysogynists and chauvinists like bleached overstuffed teddybear kitchen boy like Whitemoney. Radarada!

cheesy
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Christistruth03: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note BIG Brother will regret ds show......
It was watchless, useless, and senseless
People didn't follow at all....

Can’t they replace the useless and Moraless Big brother with something more useful, Educational and authentic
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Versal: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Looks to me like James Brown
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Niswayne19: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Congratulations to her. I am really happy for her. Check out the specs of the new oraimo Freepods 4.

Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Sweetvie:
Yeah. Congrats
my darling❤
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Sweetvie: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

my darling❤
🤔
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sweetvie:
🤔
Sweetvie my lady what you thinking na
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by Sweetvie: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Sweetvie my lady
what you thinking na
Nothing smiley
How are you doing?
Re: Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Nothing smiley How are you doing?
My Darling I'm doing good just missing you here my nairaland Iyawo💙

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.